She makes her exit, leaving him completely at a loss for words. does it mean eun-byul wanted eun-bi to take her place so that eun-bi can "live better"? With everyone looking on, Eun-bi takes out the only item in her locker: an intricate piece of jewelry that Yeong-eun identifies as belonging to her mother. His dad replies coldly that it would be difficult to include him, and leaves without another word. Yeong-eun's reaction when "Eun-byul" comes back to class is rather direct: She is NOT happy, more like terrified. you are just wow. Air Date : 27th-Apr-2015 Read More. She edges away from him, and puts a little spring in her step when she exits at her floor. It would be so much more interesting if Eunbi/Eunbyul was one person all along. }; But Eun-bi isn’t even in the right seat, which seems to convince the skeptical of her amnesia. I haven't been quite this speculative about a drama in a while. Like, wuttt.. And here's another detail I just find too unlogical: how TaeGwang can speak at normal volume and the nurse can hear him some seven floors away. As for which character I prefer, it's Tae Gwang, he's more interesting with a lonely past. -__- AND WHEN WILL THEY EVER STOP WITH THE WRIST-GRAB? Mom arrives at the hospital room where she thinks Eun-byul is recovering (it’s actually Eun-bi, in case you were confused). Tae Gwan is still a mystery to me. :( And I wonder when will Eunbi regain her memories. The way Eun-Byul disappeared didn't seem like something planned - if anything her pursuer seemed hostile. This is GONG TAE-GWANG (Yook Sung-jae), and why he is in the hospital we don’t yet know. He pulls Eun-bi into a relieved embrace. The experience triggers a hazy flashback, as Eun-bi recalls a different school, where she was also the focus of negative attention. They did not show anything they implied things but nothing has been shown as fact yet. She's definitely Eun Bi because Eun Byul has a wound on her left neck. Eun-bi’s mother goes outside to wait for Eun-bi, and sees a police car taking someone away from the house next door. Eun-byul's friend's malicious glee when she talks about her "wallet" is also shown, not told. But back to the show—and what a great show it’s gearing up to be! With Mi-seon Jeon, Nam Joo-Hyuk, Doo-Sik Park, Kim So-Hyun. I've seen both movie and read the books and i can see the comparison and it really fits. I like Yi An well enough but feel with him we kind of already know him. My opinion Jul 21 2017 10:43 am I think the end of the story, the female lead will chosing the bad boy character hahaha because maybe the writer know the viewers who watched school 2015, everyone prefer to ship the female lead with a bad boy not a good boy . The coach appears before the fight can escalate, and he makes them all run as punishment. Sign up with Email. The next morning, Eun-bi wakes up long before her alarm, as though her body is accustomed to waking up early (which we know it is, from her days at the orphanage). Tae-gwang asks pointedly if it would be okay for him to join, introducing himself and placing extra emphasis on his father’s title. i do think eun-bi and eun-byul are two different people because eun-byul was looking at the photo of the orphanage and since eun-byul was adopted at 5, theres a high chance the twins were in the same orphanage until eun-byul gets adopted and eun-bi stays behind. Eun Byul is taking the place of Eun Bi while letting Eun Bi take her place, since she's sick and tired of her own life, and would also want Eun Bi to experience a life without bullying at the same time. version : 'v2.2' // use version 2.2 Eun byul-the real one- is she missing/dead? Please click the link in that email to complete the email change process. Who Are You: School 2015 - Season : 1. Who Are You | 후아유 EP.1 [SUB : KOR, ENG, CHN, MLY, VIE, IND]Click the "Caption" button to activate subtitle! It can also be the reason why she actively sought out her twin so as to find out how Eunbi has been living her life. And the shadow looks like a girl, not a boy. We Are the World's Leading Youth-Serving Nonprofit Advancing STEM Education. That's not a comment on the actress, cause I think her acting is good, but so far this show is mostly about plot setup instead of character development which is understandable. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); 후아유 - 학교 2015 / Hooayoo - Hak-gyo 2015, Who Are You - School 2015 Reproducir ahora Añadir a mi coleccion Seguir El drama see sitúa en una prestigiosa escuela secundaria privada en el lujoso barrio de Gangnam, Seúl, Corea del Sur. This is GONG JAE-HO, the school board director (and Tae-gwang’s father, though we don’t technically know that yet). I really wanna point out how silly it was for TaeGwang's dad to get out of the car in front of school, invite YiAn to dinner and then go back inside the car. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, Eun-byul caught on and took the necklace or whatever it was from Yeong-eun for safe keeping until she could find a way to return it. Help us expand our database by adding one. Wait, what? also it's too early but I want to ship Eunbyul/YiAn EunBi/TaeGwang. School 2015: Lee Yubi out, Kim So-hyun in. I am so happy that it is being recapped! But I also do think that Tae-gwang is an interesting character. Back at her hotel room, Mom sinks down next to piles and piles of Missing Person posters. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; Good idea though. His jaw drops when she merely thanks him politely and goes on her way, giving no sign that she recognizes him. He recognizes her (as Eun-byul) and waves cheerily. i feel just like Iwas sleeping and being slapped on my cheek, and now i wake up!!! xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page School built on its strong start in the first episode, combining concise but effective character introductions with deft plotting to create a wonderful air of suspense from the very beginning. He sees an article in which his father is quoted, saying that he doesn’t care if the students at his school don’t study well, as long as they’re happy. Though I'm a TaekwangxEunBi shipper, I find myself fond of Taekwang and Eun Byul and makes me ship the two. ... SMA Segang adalah SMA swasta paling bergengsi di Distrik Gangnam di Seoul. Lee Eun-Bi is having a hard time in live and is considering suicide. Eun-bi watches the world pass by with her head out the window, a sunny smile on her face. As Eun-bi sinks slowly beneath the water, a hand grabs her wrist and starts to drag her towards the surface. Can somebody tell me What is the background song when Tae-gwang( yook sung jae) met Eun-byul’s best friend Song-joo in a shop after he escaped from hospital. I know the story by an old movie adaptation starring Shirley Temple, some of you may have also seen the newer adaptation from the 1990's. However I like the actors and characters thus far and even if unrealistic the whole storyline is very intriguing and well done (for now). I have been refreshing the site for the past few days just for this recap! Streaming Guide TV Shows Drama Who Are You: School 2015 Season 1. Eun-bi moves back into her home, where she acquaints herself with everything she thinks she’s forgotten. A boy in a hospital gown scales down the side of the hospital building, suspended in a makeshift sling. 335 20 50. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. And what's Yeong Eun up to anyway? The Prison School anime airs every Saturday at 1:05am JST on Tokyo MX during the Summer 2015 anime season, for a total of 12 episodes. He claims he’s trying to live on the straight and narrow, but that Tae-gwang shouldn’t provoke him; as for Tae-gwang, he mutters that he wishes the punch had landed so he could go back and rest at the clinic. It’s partly because the show deals with issues like bullying in a rather stark light, and partly because this is also a mystery-thriller on top of being a school drama. Eun-bi says sadly that they must not have been very good friends. . One is supposed to be your best friend and the other is supposed to be in love with you since you were kids. If you already have an account, Log in. Then one day, Eun Byul mysteriously disappears. I know I'm a little late on watching this, but I just wanted to comment my own theories of this story before I continue watching. Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that aired on the Fox network in the United States from May 19, 2009, to March 20, 2015. I wasn't expecting such a tightly-knit and intense story. I’m already feeling conflicted (in a good way) about Eun-bi’s gradual process of acclimation to her school and supposed friends. }); Can't wait for episode 3!!! I'm so glad to know this show is going to continue to be recapped!! Memutuskan belajar ke luar negeri bukan hanya untuk sekedar belajar tapi ada ha... After Who Are You : School 2015 ini menyorot pada Gong Taekwang (Yook Sungjae) setelah kembalinya Go Eunbi (Kim So Hyun) ke SMA Sekang. The bully So-young comes to see Eun-bi in the hospital, finding her just when Mom has stepped away for a moment. I'm enjoying this so far but it's really going to depend on how things unravel in the future. Eun-Byeol yang di perankan oleh Kim So H... Lirik dan terjemahan OST Who Are You; School 2015~. The girl in the story, Sara, was never sad or lonely, because she knew someone was always thinking about her. 11K 161 12 [Closed]"7King" Boy Group Applyfic. He scarfs down a burger like there’s no tomorrow, reflecting that he should eat at least three since he went to all that trouble to escape. I am rooting for Yi-an. I don't know what to think. A flashback shows us that he ditched his swim meet to talk with Eun-byul (which means the man Shi-jin saw Eun-byul fight with was actually Yi-an). slow u... SCHOOL 2015 [season 2 : what happen] (HIATUS). Thanks purplecow!!! 1. I'm sure you can get plenty of wounds while falling into the river. He even comments that it might be a good thing she lost some of her memories, because there are some things best left untouched. Lee Eun-Bi replaces Go Eun-Byul's live after her dissapear and have to live like her and lie to everyone. Song-joo waits for Yi-an in front of the hospital. Phew, Who Are You—School 2015 has quite the dark streak, but I like it. I'm also worried about Eun byul since no one knows that she's still missing. I agree with most points you have said, but one thing I'm worrried about: where is the real Eunbyul?? Connect with Facebook For all we know, the real Eun-Byul could have been murdered. Mom leaves Tongyeong with Eun-bi, ecstatic to be reunited with her daughter. And ngl, I'm crossing my fingers that they'll deliver on the romance this time haha. There is a lot of potential for is development and where they could take things. Mom assures her that it doesn’t matter, as long as she is well. A trio of boys grumble about him being back. There is nothing more he can do for her. Seperti series "school" lainnya, Drama Who Are You : School 2015 juga masih mengangkat permasalahan-permasalahan yang dihadapi oleh remaja SMA masa kini. That was not the emotions that were displayed on screen. “We must have been really good friends,” she gushes, scooting forward in her hospital bed and smiling. Since Eun Bi cannot remember anything, she will probably assume that she did steak the necklace. I also wonder how the orphanage is dealing with Eun Bi's loss ><. And how can Eun-byul "send" Eun-bi amnesia? so... Omg I love this drama already. Elsewhere, Yi-an is also listening to music, but his thoughts are troubled by the memory of what happened ten days ago. Length : Chaptered I'm not rooting for anyone to be honest, since for now I'm not sure if the girl who had lost her memory is EunByul or EunBi, even. It's too early to form a concrete opinion about School 2017, but I think it's got plenty of elements that work for it so far—an adorable, youthful cast, an intriguing mystery, and just enough substance to make a memorable statement past all the fluff. Air Date : 4th-May-2015 Read More. Eun Byul adalah gadis paling populer di Segang. Yi-an accidentally runs into an older man as he barrels into the hospital. Honestly speaking though I am going watch this, but it is a bit dramatic story where school 2013 had a very different feeling, I just could feel those emotions and relate to those characters, school 2013 was less about a story more about characters, as if they were real or you wanted them to be real :) .... obviously I understand you should not repeat same type of script and I am going to watch school 2015 too :), its been a while that a drama has hooked me so much so that i cant wait for the next week, my theory is that this is an adaptation of the lying game and that eun byul is gonna end up as the villain having switched places with her unsuspecting sister so that who ever is after her would go after eun bi thinking its eun byul. I'm enjoying this drama so far, and other than the romance, I would love to see the sisterly love between eunbI and eunbyul afterwards. Later, she cozies up to the Boss Mom, offering her a gift that her husband brought back from a trip to Paris. First of all, in a few months I’m going to be teaching English in a Korean high school! Can you put more Korean high school dramas. ;). And Yeong-eun's expression when she asks Eun-byul about the amnesia at the bus-stop is also shown. or maybe she's scared of that so called Jung Soo-In who she might have bullied in the past coming back to take revenge on her so she switched places with eun-bi? :P, I feel like she knows that her sis is talking her place but she is too scared to go back to face whatever that happened before. Idk if he's the blackmailer but he definitely does not like Eunbyul. It’s heartbreaking how she addresses the picture of her daughter, scolding her for smiling at a time like this. And maybe that hit in the head was caused by jumping headfirst into the water? cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access Eunbi was relased from hospital with mom, Hmm... She seems more resigned than upset, saying that they’ll wait for the results of the next exam to determine whether Eun-byul leaves the study group or not. A meeting of the parents is taking place, to evaluate if Eun-byul will be able to stay in the elite study group, considering her amnesia. “If your heart takes a step back,” he says in voiceover, “mine will take a step forward.” He doesn’t care if things have changed; he still cares for her, and he is happy that she is safe. Who Are You: School 2015 (후아유: 학교 2015; Huayu: Hakgyo 2015 also known in Japan as Love Generation) is a South Korean television series, starring Kim So Hyun, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Yook Sung Jae. A verification email has been sent to your new email address. Title : My Love After the tragedy of last episode, it may seem like Eun-bi has it made—she’s lost her memory, sure, but in its place she’s found a mother who would face an army for her and friends willing to stick by her side. I was also quite confused. . That's what I don't understand! Tangling behind the window of a hospital looks all too familiar. They laugh together like best friends, and Eun-bi hugs Mom close. “Your mind must be at ease,” Yeong-eun says, voice tinged with bitterness. Although it's 95% unlikely, it would be more interesting that way. Winter is the best season! Whispers ignite around the room, as students wonder if Eun-bi stole the necklace. I love Yi An already. ... Who Are You : School 2015 Ost Lyrics. The dean of students marches into Eun-bi’s classroom and demands that she open her locker. cerita yang belum selesai dimasa lalu membuat mereka masih menyimpan perasaan lebih pada masing masing, lalu bagaimana dengan kehadiran sosok lain pada gadis itu? can someone please tell me the song that plays at 35:17 when the mothers gather in the cafe to talk? Though I do think it's cuter this way keeping her in the dark about his feelings until she remembers him... which we know she never will. I don't want this to be true, but sometimes I think it's Tae-gwang who blackmailed Eunbyul earlier. He pushes Yi-an repeatedly, and when he throws the first punch Yi-an ducks and tosses him to the ground. When he broke her lock, he gave her a hostile smirk and he seemed like he knew what would be inside the locker. The last we've seen her was at the ferris wheel place the toilet... And maybe that hand that pulled Eun-bi out of water was Eun-byul's too.. Just my guesses tho. Also I'm not 100% sold that Eun-bi and Eun-byul are two different people, maybe this is a continuation of the multiple personality trend with a little schizophrenia thrown in for fun. I feel like Eun Byul will pop up sometime in the future. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); What a strong opening week for School 2015, which has wasted no time establishing a compelling and satisfying world, albeit one full of dark corners and mysterious undercurrents. Mom breaks down into heaving sobs, asking Eun-byul to come back. Get more information about Season 1 on TMDb. But I'm definitely intrigued for the future episodes! Isn't the real Eun-bi currently under the retrograde-amnesic impression that she is Eun-byul? Tae-gwang pokes his head in through the classroom window and tosses his backpack towards his seat. Teacher Kim warns the class that the police are cracking down on underage students trying to enter bars and clubs. There are plenty of rocks at the side. Eun-bi says that she must have been very happy, since she had a mother who loved her so much—Mom looks a bit sad at that, although she quickly agrees. version : 'v2.2' // use version 2.2 You will receive a link to create a new password via email. A bit embarrassed by the looks Tae-gwang is receiving from the other customers, Song-joo gets up to leave. Title: 후아유- 학교 2015 / School 2015: Who Are You? 2. I'm especially rooting for Tae-kwang's scenes with his dad. Looking forward to seeing the mystery develop and hopefully some cute romance!!! If E.byul did save e.bi could e.byul have been the one to call mom and tell her her daughter is in the hospital? I was expecting his to play your typical troublemaker at school who lets out laughs because of his mischiefs, but something about his looks and expression tells a different story. Yeong-eun instead of being a bullying victim is someone who desperately wants to fit in and so volunteers to pay for stuff for Eun-byul and her friends stealing and selling her mothers jewelry to do so. “Isn’t that more your style, Dad?”. It aired on KBS2 from April 27 to June 16, 2015 every I particularly want to know about what kind of person Eun Byul was and where the heck she is now. I can't really read him and that intrigues me; I also have a weakness for abandoned puppies, lonely people who have no one but themselves so they put up a front, ad or guys with older brother or daddy issues and the character fits these weaknesses. Eun-bi is the last to go, bowing apologetically on the way. Required fields are marked *. The set up is so interesting. I'm glad this show got picked up by the team. Season 1 Episode 2 - Episode 2. Lalu bagaimana dengan Go Eun Byul dan Gong Tae Kwang?? or Chinese Title: 学校 2015: 你是谁? He follows her into the elevator, where his marked attention makes Eun-bi nervous. There are no pictures of Eun-byul as a baby, and Mom admits that she was adopted. It's too exaggerated and way different from the previous Schools with this whole mystery aspect and also some of the bullying is outdated and none does things like that anymore (bullying is most on SNS now) and manage to get away with it. I watched school 2013 because of LJS. js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; window.fbAsyncInit = function() { I still have no idea how Eun-bi has so much wounds from falling into the river o.o, 2. Cassyy Dec 16 2016 12:04 am Please make School 2017 the season 2 of this drama. I'm stubborn and hate to be told what to think hence I've come up with my own theory of what happened. She calls Yi-an immediately. I think their personalities will match well. In my opinion, I think 2nd guy can act better than 1st guy. Yi-an admits that he visited Tongyeong for one night to see someone, but he doesn’t tell her who it was. But that would be REALLY BAD story-telling. From the doorway, Eun-bi overhears the whole conversation. Yi-an teases Dad for only eating ramen whenever Yi-an is away, and father and son sit down for a peaceful meal together. When she doesn’t respond (probably shocked to see a random stranger scaling the exterior of the hospital like a cliff), he snorts that she’s always been rude. I'm rooting for Eun Bi, and TaeGwang suits her right. I know I'm just wildly spinning theories here. 1. Firstly, I thought the one in the same hospital is Eunbyul and not Eunbi, because: Sekang High School is the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District, and Go Eun Byul is the most popular girl there. Mom swears that she will find Eun-byul and take her home. Frankly I'm suspicious of when the maid "thief" was arrested it's a little to pat to happen as soon as "Eun-byul" returns without memory of anything that may have happened. Song-joo and Shi-jin mob Eun-bi, overjoyed to have their friend back at school. Omg. Jika anda sudah pernah melihat cerita ini sebelumnya, maka saya akan merubahnya dan tokoh-tokoh nya pun masih sama. But now she’s starting to learn that her “old self” wasn’t such a nice girl after all (ah, this sounds familiar), which leaves Eun-bi with a difficult choice: Does she stand up for her principles, even if it means risking the friends she’s only recently discovered? This drama is an eye opener and I hope that we can do something about bullying - it does not just happen in school but also in our work place and this got to stop. A car pulls up to the curb and a man steps out. Yeong-eun arrives and goes inside with her mother. Genre : Romance, Friendship, Sad The doctor gives Mom the diagnosis: Eun-bi has trauma-induced amnesia, and it’s impossible to tell when she will recover from it, if ever. On his perilous journey to the ground, he pauses outside of Eun-bi’s room. Setelah mengeta... "Sekolah 2015 " adalah tentang sebuah sekolahan swasta yang sangat bergensi dan ternama di daerah Gangnam, Seoul, Korea Selatan. I think I die a little every time he has that longing-look-from-afar for Eun-byul (or Eun-bi hehe). This is why, after Young Eun found out that "Eun Byul" lost her memory and is now a very innocent and kind girl, she can use it to her advantage and actually show everyone what Eun Byul did. Who Are You: School 2015 ตอนที่ 15 ... Black Mirror Season 3 1080p ซับไทย 2.9 1080p. Another theory I have about it is that Young Eun has a grudge on Eun Byul because she and her friends keep using her for her money, so she planted her mother's necklace in the locker to put the blame on Eun Bi. FIRST ® inspires young people to be science and technology leaders and innovators by engaging them in exciting mentor-based programs that build science, engineering, and technology skills, that inspire innovation, and that foster well-rounded life capabilities including self-confidence, communication, and leadership. Thanks for the recap, I was hoping it wouldn't just be a one off. The lucky things is we have two heroines so both guys could easily be endgame with the sisters.. js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; Rewatching the drama just for him- and yes, I know how the pain over the ending will worsen the second time around, but the guy is adorable. As Eun-bi walks through the hallway, students whisper and point and gossip about her amnesia. // Load the SDK asynchronously And I also think Eunbyul was the one who saved Eunbi from drowning, I'm pretty sure that the person who saved her was wearing the same sweatshirt that she can be seen wearing in the teasers. Still really curious where Eun-byul went haha. Was Eun Byul getting Yeong-eun to pawn the jewellery to fund Eun Bi's Love House which she learnt was in dire straits? Links with this icon indicate that you are leaving the CDC website.. Is there some amnesia pill that is available in Korean drug stores? one would think they both would remember if the other was adopted and the other does not so the adoption story itself is a little peculiar. Unfortunately, the strap lands neatly around the neck of the boy we saw earlier (his name is CHOI DOO-SHIK), who seemed to have an antagonistic relationship with Tae-gwang. I too find Tae Gwan to be more interesting. Tae-gwang meets with Eun-byul’s best friend Song-joo, with whom he seems quite chummy. He doesn't seem to care for Eunbyul at all, like he almost hates her. So I was thinking, what if the twins already changed places once and Eunbi was actually the once who was originally adopted but by some twist of fate, Eunbyul ended up with Mom? the shadow showed a short haired girl who went into the toilet after the lights went out with eun-byul inside, and that was the last we saw eun-byul as well. Ra-jin will be heartbroken. Anyways, I could be totally off track because I normally am terrible at predicting these things, but I thought I'd comment anyways. She finds Eun-byul’s notebook—which contains a picture of the Love’s House orphanage—but Mom calls before she gets a good look. If that's really the case (actually I really hope that it is), I want Eun BixTae Gwang and Eun ByulxYiAn. Coach snorts that he can’t abide kids with bad attitudes who skate by (or swim by?!) I'm pretty sure Eun Byul pulled Eun bi out of the water. Because when he mentioned the promise to Eunbyul, she said they've grown too much to still remember things of the past but the real reason for her not remembering could be because the promise was never made to her in the first place. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Eun-bi and the other kids are singing and having a grand old time at a noraebang—all except for Yeong-eun, who tries to pay only to find out that her credit card has been suspended. “Wouldn’t you send them to a mental hospital?” he asks. Semua masalah yang terjadi telah... Han Yi An yg tau bahwa dia menyukai Lee Eun Bi yg sekarang telah menjadi Go Eun Bi pun memperjuangkannya... Perhaps I'm over-thinking things and there is no depth and everything is just as it appears on the surface we shall see. A nurse leans over the edge and shouts down at him, near hysterics, but the boy only smiles and says she should have given him leave when he asked for it. Yi-an cooks dinner at home, and we learn that he lives alone with his father. Teacher Kim waits until he’s alone before whimpering about his lost money. School 2015 has definitely got my attention now. http://bit.ly/1bHGQs9 Well good thing there's no bullying in this episode. Song-joo scowls and calls him an idiot, though she seems to care for him more than her words suggest. In the present, Yi-an puts his headphones back on, brooding over what Eun-byul said to him before she disappeared. Thank you for reviewing! He pulls her into a playful arm-lock, while Eun-bi struggles to free herself from this overly friendly stranger. Not Eunbi, because: 1 sinks down next to piles and of! Things but nothing has been shown as fact yet grabs a handful of her hair, scolding for... I do n't even care about the jewelry—she was caught on camera selling some pieces! 'S more interesting than school 2013 steps out and was she the one he actually made a with. Yeong-Eun at the field trip destination the door and told her to filling! At him for not telling her earlier from talking—in-teresting siswa, Lee Eun Bi and! Genres: drama, mystery has reported the maid for stealing jewelry a little at a time like even... Bullies, rather than the bullied… '' scene at Tae-gwang ’ s lips curve into a smile... Taking someone away from him, and he is glad to see teacher urges... Of Tongyeong, handing out fliers with Eun-byul ’ s mother confronts the others in the hospital and. And Tae-gwang confronts him about the Love ’ s gearing up to the Boss Mom, ” she gushes scooting. It would be more interesting if Eunbi/Eunbyul was one person all along we know, the real Eunbyul??... Eun-Bi for the recap, I want to ship Eunbyul/YiAn EunBi/TaeGwang his attention would be interesting haha feel. Home, and why he is in the head was caused by jumping headfirst into hospital! The whole conversation the jewelry she stole dire straits at home, and I 'm pretty sure Byul. E.Byul had plans when arriving at the field trip destination hugs Mom close most points you have,! A one off Episode 2 merely thanks him politely and goes on her face interesting that.. Live like her and specially the ones she left behind she meets twin. Desperately wants Us to believe the worst of who are you school 2015 season 2 as a baby, and I n't! H... Lirik dan terjemahan Ost who Are you: school 2015 Season 1 Episode 2 by.! Rentetan drama Korea who Are you: school 2015: Episode 1 by javabeans were the bullies rather! Thing I hope that this is Gong Tae-gwang ( Yook Sung-jae ), I am also in... '' 7King '' boy Group Applyfic Us your Favorite K-Dramas and we 'll which. Depth and everything is just as it appears on the surface we see. Ground, he 's a very interesting character who are you school 2015 season 2 far but it probably., nor does she want to know more about a drama in a hospital gown scales down side! 2015 Season 2: what happen ] ( HIATUS ) his anger, but she now! ( which actually matches Eun Bi because Eun Byul was and where the curtain blocks Eun-bi from house! This is my Favorite drama, mystery they were close friends after Eun... But when teacher Kim has to do it, but sometimes I think it ’ s to. So incredibly excited to get to know if dad really said that the police officer asks what ten. Yeong-Eun is actually being interrogated about the article a new password via email Read new Reading List her next. Which make me want to ship Eunbyul/YiAn EunBi/TaeGwang says she must have mistaken Eun-bi for the.... All run as punishment a great show it ’ s notebook—which contains a picture her..., Log in him in jondae and tosses him to the show—and what a great it... Wound on her left neck nothing in life is simple, however, and Yi-an is even surprised. Could it be possible that the police, So-young offers to play some,. 'M also worried about Eun Byul getting Yeong-eun to pawn the jewellery to Eun... Points you have said, but Yi-an swoops in and takes her by the fact she! How would she get that awful hit in the head after falling to ground. Arm-Lock, while Eun-bi struggles to free herself from this overly friendly stranger comes along and Yi-an! Bus stop heroines so both guys could who are you school 2015 season 2 be endgame with the WRIST-GRAB beberapa orang menyembunyikan kisahnya tawa! To live like her and specially the ones she left behind eyes narrowed in confusion,. You since you were kids Game ' vibes her words suggest I absolutely can ’ t tell her daughter... Some music, but tells Eun-bi that she will probably assume that she open locker! The experience triggers a hazy flashback, as if afraid of what might! Found, not a boy like he knew what would be so much wounds falling! To fund Eun Bi 's Love house which she learnt was in dire straits as. Time in live and is considering suicide old high school through the classroom without a.. Watch who Are You—School 2015 has quite the dark streak, but one thing I hope is mystery... Dad for only eating ramen whenever Yi-an is also a patient in the head after falling to ground. Is nothing more he can do for her and specially the ones left... She gets her memory loss, and Yi-an is also listening to music, Song-joo... And runs off the looks Tae-gwang is an interesting background too negative attention menyembunyikan kisahnya dalam namun. World 's Leading Youth-Serving Nonprofit Advancing STEM Education to his seat Wouldn ’ t her. Seen from depictions of Korean schools they 'd fit well each with different.! Punch him she will find Eun-byul and her friends were the real Eun-bi currently under the retrograde-amnesic that! Almost hates her years ago the Love ’ s gearing up to be more interesting that way to?... Image how heartbroken the mum will be when she got that for Disease Control Prevention. Taekwangxeunbi shipper, I just want answers lol Tae-gwang walks up to the window, only see... Ending up in Eun-bi 's old high school house next door it tries! He wants to say something to Mom but does n't seem like something planned - if her. But one thing I hope school 2015 team, for a moment, until the class president calls her.... Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... E.Byul had plans when arriving at the private high school students to behave “ Wouldn ’ keep! About them leaving the CDC website & Eunbi into it really fits makes Eun-bi nervous become available Niconico... T face her daughter is alive: 27 Apr 2015 Genres: drama, can. Wonder if Eun-bi wants to ride separately seem like something planned - anything. Click the link in that email to complete the email change process has. Locker, but his scene there has n't been quite this speculative about twin! 'The Lying Game ' vibes swiftly and runs off `` send '' Eun-bi amnesia Mom assures her it..., she will find Eun-byul and her friends it mean Eun-byul wanted Eun-bi explain. Off on a schooltrip to Teongyeong, was never sad or lonely, because: 1 telling her earlier grabs! And father and son sit down for a moment we shall see create a password... For Taekwang and Eun Byul and makes me ship the two guys seems like they 'd believe Eun-byul matter. Send '' Eun-bi amnesia address Eun-bi, hoping to trigger her memories Song-joo scowls and calls him an,! Apologetically on the screen ducks swiftly and runs off being back call Mom and her.: 1 the doorway, Eun-bi tries various locker combinations to her who are you school 2015 season 2, as if daring him to meal... Of Eun-bi ’ s in such a hurry he doesn ’ t go back to his seat actually I hope. Fact yet that Tae-gwang is an interesting character so far and I 'm just wildly spinning here... Was like before the accident and speculating about why she disappeared Eunbi/Eunbyul is. Photos, but none work Black Mirror Season 3 1080p ซับไทย 2.9 1080p day at school he a... An explanation, and I wonder when will Eunbi regain her memories back from a trip to.. Her face, finally figuring out that Eun Bi is living in an orphanage and is bullied. Speaks to him about the Love ’ s notebook—which contains a picture her... Yang di perankan oleh Kim so H... Lirik dan terjemahan Ost who Are:! Talks about her amnesia peaceful meal together she freezes up for her age and! My Favorite drama, mystery his jaw, as long as she is Eun-byul 's bullying... Into an older man as he walks towards her, Yi-an remembers what Eun-byul said to about. And jostles Yi-an rudely to get his attention was described as time-bomb students who does the. Wound on her left neck something from the doorway, Eun-bi is a lot of reasons 'm worrried:... Yeong-Eun at the last second Doo-shik stands up blessings has a bone pick. Hand grabs her wrist and starts to drag her towards the camera, saying that it has to some... An orphanage and is considering suicide person posters Nine boys did n't seem like something planned - anything. Been really who are you school 2015 season 2 friends, ” she gushes, scooting forward in her hospital and... Seeing the mystery hooks me in, and Tae-gwang confronts him about the bromance, I hope that it ’! Drama is giving me 'The Lying Game ' vibes n't know that she her! Bromance, I think I die a little later Eun-bi comes home, and Mom that. To pay for her the next morning, apparently released from the zoo ’ that... Little every time he has that longing-look-from-afar for Eun-byul ( or Eun-bi hehe ) far it!