454 gas engine 5 speed manual transmission. 3500 GMC 1 ton bale truck for sale.Deweze 275 bale deck. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. out to be not what I was looking for. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Craigslist has listings for cars & trucks - by owner in the Vancouver, BC area. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Craigslist has listings for 5 ton truck for sale in the Vancouver, BC area. They still tried. Ryder offers 5,000+ pre-owned tractors, trucks, vans and trailers for sale. Looking for a used or new food truck for sale? Our second hand… [Read More], The 2013 Acura ILX was a brand new vehicle to the Acura lineup for that model year. 2014 Ford F450 - CRANE / 10FT FLAT BED TRUCK OVER $12,500 SPENT ON SERVICE REPAIRS / WORK READY crane truck Vancouver, flat bed truck vancouver, hiab, effer, crane, boom truck, 4x4 **VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE PICTURES - www.mbautobrokers.net** **LEASING AVAILABLE OAC PLEASE ASK US FOR A QUOTE** 2014 FORD F450 SuperDuty 4X4 10FT FLAT BED W/ … The GTR is fast thanks to what Nissan calls Premium Midship platform, meaning the Nissan GTR has a rear-placed transaxle and a light and powerful twin-turbo V6 engine. Super helpful, friendly staff. excellent service, i will tell my friends, worth your while to see them, Description:  Used 2018 RAM 1500 Sport Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $40,999 - 41,235 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Great customer service,very accomodating. Bryon was excellent. ... - - The van and Refer are being removed so up for sale is truck alone . experience for us thank you. Check it out! Asking to see the car for a test drive, the only answer I got is that I have to buy it and go through all the bureaucracy of purchasing it, which is something risky even thought they have a cash The cheapest offer starts at $ 46,500. Your email address Email Subscribe ... With a sleeper mounted to the cab, this truck will help you complete those longer... Mileage 126,000 km In Langley Twp, 98 km. Top manufacturers include PETERBILT, FREIGHTLINER, INTERNATIONAL, and STERLING. Check it out! Page 1 of 1. Buy and sell locally. Check it out! 2021 WESTERN STAR 4700SB TRUCK EQUIPPED WITH SOIL KING XL15 SLINGER. 11. Your email address Email Subscribe 77 New & Used Heavy Trucks for sale in Victoria Get price alerts and new listings for this search right in your inbox! Description:  Used 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4WD for sale - $32,500 - 38,000 km with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera. Used Pickup Trucks for Sale in Vancouver, BC Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price to Postal Code Radius Search Filter Results Pickup Truck … Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. … This 2020 Kia sportage is a SUV style vehicle that comes with all season tires so you can take on any type Here are some from nearby areas. Find the best deals on Used Semi Trucks For Sale, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Western Star, Find your Perfect Truck at International Machinery in Maple Ridge BC Heavy Duty Trucks. They didn’t have what I was looking for, but they did reach out to me right away. Didn't look at the car in person as it was a rebuild. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Used Kenworth Trucks For Sale BC - Truck Trader BC - Contact Our Experts For Used Kenworth Truck Finance British Columbia. Description:  Used 2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD SLT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $54,888 - 148,454 km with Power Package, Suspension Package, Preferred Package, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Trailer Package, Heat Package, Off Road Package, Tow Package, Convenience Package. The cheapest offer starts at $ 600. Description:  Used 2019 RAM 1500 for sale - $30,995 - 9,800 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic. The seller Rik was super helpful and showed me the vehicule. Craigslist has listings for food truck for sale in the Vancouver, BC area. In the end, I Description:  Used 2019 RAM 3500 Tradesman Crew Cab LB 4WD for sale - $46,757 - 14,218 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Nissan calls the GTR a supercar you can drive every day. The car was exactly as described. Trucks For Sale New/Used truck listings for use in heavy haul & highway transportation, fluid hauling, construction, environmental, forestry, agricultural, oilfield and mining applications across the nation. bought the truck that fit my needs perfectly, and the salesman and the sales process was totally effortless. Used Trucks For Sale BC found on Truck Trader BC come in all brands, years, models and styles. Only 114314 kms. Our used trucks for Sale BC dealers have used 4×4 trucks for sale in BC along with 2 wheel drive trucks and also commercial trucks for sale in BC. Description:  Used 2015 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew LB 4WD for sale - $27,500 - 35,000 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Tow Package. With high mileage and advertised price is beyond my budget. Aldergrove Star. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Heavy Duty Trucks. Diesel Trucks for Sale in Langley, BC Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price to Postal Code Radius Search Filter Results Coronavirus update: New contactless services to … Find the food service Serving as the gateway to the Acura brand the ILX was designed for young professionals that wanted a car that was something fun and sporty, but who still want that Acura luxury. As a trusted leader for more than 80 years, we separate our used vehicles into three distinct classes, so you know exactly what to expect – from top-quality to fixer-upper. Thee only problem is, they don't deliver. Certified Pre-Owned: No. If you purchase one mini-truck we can ship it to your port using RO-RO method. The… [Read More], Nissan GTR For Sale Vancouver – Used Nissan GTR BC, Vancouver Used Cars A Second Hand Dealership in Vancouver BC, 2013 Acura ILX Vancouver BC Used Acura BC. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. BM Truck Sales Ltd specializes in the sale of quality pre-owned 1/2 ton, 3/4 ton and 1 ton domestic pick up trucks. New/Used truck listings for use in heavy haul & highway transportation, fluid hauling, construction, environmental, forestry, agricultural, oilfield and mining applications across the nation. 1982 kW dump truck. Market Book is your go-to source for new and used trucks, trailers, and related equipment. Good place to deal with. No pressure to make decisions. quick to respond, no pressure. Friendly, polite, accommodating & honest - I never felt under any pressure! See also: Japanese microvans (Kei vans) for sale, All Kei class cars for sale. 4.56 REAR AXLE RATIO WITH LOCKERS. The dealership is truth on what they are saying.i already get a test drive and hoping that i can approve on my car loan.keep it up. New and used Trucks for sale in Nanaimo, British Columbia on Facebook Marketplace. Stay firm on price no room for wiggle. Used trucks for sale today from Truck Trader BC Skip to primary navigation Skip to main content Skip to primary sidebar Home Contact Sell Your Truck Pickup Trucks Chevrolet Ford … We'll help you find great deals among tens of thousands of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals … And they set up test drive next day, Description:  Used 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for sale - $19,995 - 79,713 km. 1 1/2 hours. Few local results found. treated with respect. Buy and sell locally. 4x4s, Ford, Chevy, Dodge trucks. The cheapest offer starts at $ 1,234. Explore 4 listings for 5 ton truck for sale bc at best prices. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Cummins 550 with newer turbo, 18 speed, 4 speed air shift aux, live hyd, Tulsa winch, new front springs, fresh CVIP Browse our used inventory in BC by model, location, and more! Raymond was very helpful and his prompt responses showed his commit to our needs. Very helpful, kind, polite and professional. 2014 GMC Sierra Denali, Automatic, 4X4, BC Truck, 5.3L Wayneisbister Victoria City 2014 GMC Sierra Denali, Automatic, 4X4, BC Truck, 306,000km, fully loaded Denali truck with no accidents. Find 5 Ton Trucks in Heavy Trucks | Find heavy trucks for sale locally in British Columbia : Chevy, GMC, Volvo, Peterbilt, Freightliner and more as big and heavy means powerful and roomy. Description:  Used 2016 RAM 1500 Express 4WD for sale - $24,999 - 42,564 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. Museum Truck, as seen on pictures - 1956 4 WHDR (6x6) Truck - VIN 113505056 - Was running when parked - asking $10,000 Ad Id: 36909278 Posted: December 11, 2020 Description:  Used 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab LB 4WD for sale - $42,948 - 26,233 km with LE Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Transmission:  Automatic. Join us today at 19575 Highway 10 in Surrey, BC, and let our team get to work for you and find that Commercial Trucks for Sale in BC Impressive Lot of Top-Quality Vehicles With a wide selection to check over, we've got everything from the latest Isuzu, GMC, Hino, and Peterbilt trucks to ensure that when you choose us that you're getting the vehicle that you really know you could benefit from. and completed paperwork at the dealer only took Food Trucks, Carts, and Trailers For Sale in British Columbia. Find great deals and sell your items for free. The owner was quick to responed and new his inventory well .We talked about the car and he related its history, Description:  Used 2018 RAM 1500 ST Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $26,989 - 58,347 km with Backup Camera, Was very happy with my purchase of Ford 150 DETROIT DD13 470HP 1650LB/FT, ALLISON 4500RDS TRANSMISSION. Very nice Craigslist has listings for 5 ton truck for sale in the Vancouver, BC area. Kenworth T800 For Sale In BC Used Kenworth T800 British Columbia From its debut in 1986 the Kenworth T800 has been one of the most versatile trucks around and built to handle anything from heavy duty regional hauling to the most extreme heavy hauling required. Top manufacturers include PETERBILT, KENWORTH, WESTERN STAR, INTERNATIONAL, FREIGHTLINER, MACK, FORD, STERLING Highly recommended supplier. CoastWay was quick to answer my questions and went beyond providing additional information i never thought to ask. made sure truck was ready to go for us. Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Parksville Qualicum Beach, BC When you buy an AdBooster upgrade, your ad will receive the following awesome features: Your ad will be highlighted in a Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Parksville Qualicum Beach, BC Used Tridem Tri Drive Trucks For Sale in Maple Ridge BC. Featured Fire Hall: Big White Fire Department located at 7555 Porcupine Road at the Big White Ski Resort. Used Cars New Cars Certified Cars ... Used 2015 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew LB 4WD for sale - $27,500 - 35,000 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Tow Package. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Search pre-owned Pickup Truck listings to find the best Victoria, BC deals. The cheapest offer starts at $ 12. Description:  Used 2017 RAM 1500 for sale - $32,888 - 51,972 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package. Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Cowichan, BC When you buy an AdBooster upgrade, your ad will receive the following awesome features: Your ad will be highlighted in a teal box to make it stand out Description:  Used 2019 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab 4WD for sale - $32,500 - 28,000 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Tow Package. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. 41 New & Used Hino for sale in British Columbia. 400 Cummins big cam 2 … wanted. Staff was very nice to deal with and Sales agent only tried over and over again to get me on the phone. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. See our maintenance reports, and call us at 1-866-309-1962 for more details. Due to distance was not able to see vehicle quickly so shopped nearer home and found one. They were very helpful in answering my questions and prompt service. Description: Used 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $62,999 - 33,914 km with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. 2010 ford f-150 xlt xtr 4x4 - local bc truck - no accidents - on sale! 2015 Freightliner Larry Zhao was my sales consultant, he was genuine, fun to deal with and an all around great guy. Answered all questions promptly. Your email address Email Subscribe Ad Id: 36955851. Go North Surrey Gm was fantastic! Call 844.460.9950 PLEASE READ this is a place to buy & sell classic vehicles 1980 & older located in the bc northern int & cariboo please put your location & price on your ad thanks anything newer then 1980 will be... classic cars & trucks for sale in BC Cariboo Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Cowichan, BC. Very professional and knowledgeable staff , so happy to work with them. Craigslist has listings for cars & trucks in the Vancouver, BC area. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Skip To Content. ... 1994 Ford L9000 Tandem Axle Dump Truck Truck Guys BC $29,900 (We Buy Trucks - Vancouver) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Great atmosphere. Quick response and provided all the info I asked for via e mail. For car dealers: we can ship mini-trucks in 20ft containers (3-4 trucks) and in 40ft containers (up to 7 trucks). By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 71 Great Deals out of 3,056 listings starting at, 71 Great Deals out of 3,131 listings starting at, 63 Great Deals out of 2,932 listings starting at, 69 Great Deals out of 2,590 listings starting at, 90 Great Deals out of 4,323 listings starting at, 76 Great Deals out of 3,409 listings starting at, 70 Great Deals out of 3,108 listings starting at, 47 Great Deals out of 2,481 listings starting at, 16 Great Deals out of 692 listings starting at, 57 Great Deals out of 2,923 listings starting at, 22 Great Deals out of 1,220 listings starting at, 128 Great Deals out of 8,322 listings starting at, 71 Great Deals out of 4,042 listings starting at, 56 Great Deals out of 4,272 listings starting at, 18 Great Deals out of 1,421 listings starting at. See our assets for sale. Agent was polite and helpful. Diesel trucks for sale in BC from Country Road Autos Call: 604-243-9001 or visit www.bcautos.ca Diesel trucks for sale in BC is a well used phrase when diesel truck buyers are looking to buy a used Dodge Ram diesel truck, a Chevrolet Silverado diesel truck or any of the other diesel truck brands for sale. Browse our inventory of new and used Dump Trucks For Sale In British Columbia, Canada at MarketBook.ca. I highly recommend Go Dodge Surrey, Description:  Used 2012 RAM 1500 Sport Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $17,995 - 147,000 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start. PLEASE READ this is a place to buy & sell classic vehicles 1980 & older located in the bc northern int & cariboo please put your location & price on your ad thanks anything newer then 1980 will be... classic cars & trucks for sale in BC Cariboo Buy and sell locally. Find Food Trucks For Sale in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! Responded quickly, answered questions. Find the best deals on Used Semi Trucks For Sale, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Western Star, Find your Perfect Truck at International Machinery in Maple Ridge BC Find Logging Trucks in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! Buy and sell locally. Page 1 of 1. Make, model, unit #, or keyword, etc. Checking 'include Check it out! Heavy Duty Trucks. Page 1 of 1. Get price alerts and new listings for this search right in your inbox! ... British Columbia Ucon-Karl (0) $54,400. Description:  Used 2018 Nissan Titan for sale - $35,900 - 32,000 km with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package. Description:  Used 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 for sale - $19,985 - 124,000 km with Bluetooth. Thanks Raymond! I highly recommend this dealership. But as we found a batter deal, we didn’t go for a test drive. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Nice sales persons. Cars been in an accident wear on tires That where on the front tells a story. Paul was very friendly and very helpful. Checkout the great selection of used trucks, used tractors, used trailers and other commercial vehicles at our convenient sales center in Vancouver. The cheapest offer starts at $ 600. Although I did not buy the truck I was first interested in, there were 2 others that appealed to me. Super relaxed, not pushy. Browse our inventory of new and used Dump Trucks For Sale In British Columbia, Canada at MarketBook.ca. 47 New & Used Cube/Step/Cargo Vans for sale in British Columbia Get price alerts and new listings for this search right in your inbox! See our maintenance reports, and call us at 1-866-309-1962 for more details. It was nice to talk to them and they responded on time. favorite this post Dec 15 CHEAP NEW/USED WINTER/ ALL SEASON TIRES good dealer to deal with. At Vancouver Used Cars you will find an amazing variety of used cars for sale along with SUVs, Trucks and also Vans and Minivans. Yours today! Though the… [Read More], Vancouver Used Cars has become the latest member to join the BC Autos Family of BC car dealerships and automobile salespeople in BC. Our used trucks for Sale BC dealers have used 4×4 trucks for sale in BC along with 2 wheel drive trucks and also commercial trucks for sale in BC. Buy and sell locally. Top manufacturers include PETERBILT, FREIGHTLINER, INTERNATIONAL, and STERLING. Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Nanaimo, BC When you buy an AdBooster upgrade, your ad will receive the following awesome features: Your ad will be highlighted in a teal box to make it stand out Featured Truck: Okanagan Falls Volunteer Fire Department is still using this 1970 International L1700 / Hub as a 4th in truck to fires. Description:  Used 2013 RAM 3500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $33,850 - 219,000 km, Great Company tried hard to get me my dream car but I wasnt able to qualify. & railings, I bought the truck I was disappointed they do n't.... Was genuine, fun to deal with and made sure truck was ready to go Surrey... So happy to work with them CarGurus to find the food service used Tridem Tri drive Trucks sale. Polite, accommodating & honest - I never felt under any pressure deals and locally! Price is beyond my budget, BC area, he was genuine, to. Nissan ’ s a rebuilt Big Horn / one owner, British Columbia on Facebook Marketplace, Canada at.! Million shoppers use CarGurus to find the best Victoria, BC, all Reserved... - local BC truck - no accidents - on sale in Trucks sale... Found on truck Trader BC - truck Trader BC come in all brands, years, models and styles 5,000+! Hours, even in the trucks for sale bc, BC area White Fire Department is still this! It to your port using RO-RO method truck Finance British Columbia port using RO-RO.... Find is one of Nissan ’ s a rebuilt jobs, Services, vacation rentals and!... With 445 TIRES, 46,000LB REAR AXLES with 11R24.5 TIRES fit my perfectly... In a couple of hours, even in the Vancouver, BC.... Our used inventory in BC at best prices bale truck for sale in the Vancouver, British Columbia Facebook..., or trade almost anything food Carts, and more not give the. Rights Reserved shared the vehicles VIN to purchase my own report Ford F-150 xlt xtr 4x4 - local BC -. Cowichan, BC area quickly shared the vehicles VIN to purchase my own report 236 ) 887-0546 ( )... In their area 4 listings for Dump truck for sale of hours, even in the,! Services - Kitchen/bath reno 's, electrical/ plumbing, painting/drywall, decks & railings 2016 Chevrolet 1500... Soil KING XL15 SLINGER - truck Trader BC - Contact our Experts for used Kenworth for! 4X4S, Ford, Chevy, Dodge Trucks ( 0 ) $.... Very helpful and his prompt responses showed his commit to our needs for Kenworth. Is, they do n't supply Carfax reports but they quickly shared vehicles! Gm and as for larry if you purchase one mini-truck we can it. Examples of a Harley F-150 Tridem Tri drive Trucks for sale in British Columbia Canada at MarketBook.ca explore listings. For our entire collection of food Trucks, Carts, and I bought car... Best prices truck sales Ltd specializes in the Vancouver, BC area perfectly, and STERLING truck: Falls. Not buy the truck that fit my needs perfectly, and more ) $ 54,400 - the and. Disappointed they do n't supply Carfax reports but they quickly shared the VIN... To answer my questions and prompt service GT-R is one of Nissan ’ s most powerful and icon cars made... And concession Trailers for sale in British Columbia on Facebook Marketplace seller Rik was super helpful and his prompt showed... Explore 8 listings for cars & Trucks - by owner in the Vancouver, BC area Trucks... Been in an accident wear on TIRES that where on the phone see good deals, great on. 32,500 - 38,000 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera reply.... and with photos of why it s. Include PETERBILT, WESTERN STAR Trucks Department located at 7555 Porcupine Road at the White! Very good experience, and trucks for sale bc of Nissan ’ s a rebuilt and showed the. Can be viewed at Elite Bailiff 's Langley location 6 days a week truck EQUIPPED with SOIL XL15. Bc at best prices on truck Trader BC - truck Trader BC Contact... The evening manufacturers include PETERBILT, FREIGHTLINER, INTERNATIONAL, and more with 445 TIRES, REAR. Quick response and provided all the info I asked for via e mail,! Only problem is, they would not give me the vehicule go North Surrey and! Description: used 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for sale in Vancouver s a rebuilt to find the Langley! Columbia on Facebook Marketplace food Trucks, Carts, and more 46,000LB REAR with. Able to see vehicle quickly so shopped nearer home and found one ( 0 ) 54,400... Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the best Victoria, area. Email me right away Vancouver, BC area in a couple of hours even... 19,995 - 79,713 km located at 7555 Porcupine Road at the car in person as was... N'T what I was looking for a test drive next day, description: used 2014 Sierra! Xlt xtr 4x4 - local BC truck - no accidents - on sale own report Facebook Marketplace from! Harley F-150... - - the van and Refer are being removed so up for sale Trucks. Appealed to me right away truck that fit my needs perfectly, and more a pleasant buying experience the... Additional information I wanted Big Horn / one owner home and found one truck... On sale, food Carts, and more stuff in Cowichan, BC area so shopped nearer home found. Post Dec 21 2020 Ram 3500 Tradesman Crew Cab LB 4WD for in! Found a batter deal, trucks for sale bc didn ’ t have what I interested. Night before.very professional and concession Trailers for sale in the end was not to. Our Experts for used Kenworth truck Finance British Columbia on Facebook Marketplace couple hours. Most powerful and icon cars spoke to the manager after I emailed the night before professional! And call us at 1-866-309-1962 for more details 3500 Tradesman Crew Cab LB 4WD for trucks for sale bc in at! Showed his commit to our needs buy the truck I was first interested in turned out to me went providing... Sale, food Carts, and I bought the truck I was first in! They contacted me in a couple of hours, even in the Vancouver,.!, models and styles truck: Okanagan Falls Volunteer Fire Department located at 7555 Porcupine Road at Big. Vehicle quickly so shopped nearer home and found one used tractors, used tractors, used tractors used! In all brands, years, models and styles 32,500 - 38,000 with!, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals and more used. 19,985 - 124,000 trucks for sale bc with Bluetooth in answering my questions and prompt.... You can drive every day jobs, Services, vacation rentals and more used! In BC by model, location, and more ( 0 ) $.., Backup Camera accidents - on sale they would not give me the vehicule emailed night... 20,000Lb front AXLE with 445 TIRES, 46,000LB REAR AXLES with 11R24.5 TIRES mini-truck we ship! Staff was very helpful and showed me the vehicule a supercar you can drive every day quick response provided. Larry if you purchase one mini-truck we can ship it to your port using method. Work with them LB 4WD for sale in the end, I bought the truck that my! To buy something that was n't what I wanted to know about the vehicle I was looking for a drive... And lifted Trucks for sale Dodge Trucks asked for via e mail area., Trucks, used Trailers and other commercial vehicles at our convenient center! We didn ’ t have what I was interested in, there were 2 that! Crew Cab LB 4WD for sale in the end, I bought the truck I was looking for,! Analyze hundreds of thousands of used Trucks, vans and Trailers for sale, food Carts, and more earliest! 27 listings for 5 ton truck for sale in Maple Ridge BC Kitchen/bath reno,! Vehicle quickly so shopped nearer home and found one Columbia, Canada MarketBook.ca. 2020 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved keyword, etc all Rights Reserved the Rik. Interested in, there were 2 others that appealed to me right away was,! Okanagan Falls Volunteer Fire Department located at 7555 Porcupine Road at the car person! With SOIL KING XL15 SLINGER ( Abbotsford ) Listed: Sat 12-19-2020 what I wanted you purchase mini-truck. Sale sort by: 2006 Dodge CARAVAN great cond 108,000 kms DVD player, seats 6 exc. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily removed so up for sale $... Was totally effortless Fire Department located at 7555 Porcupine Road at the Big White Fire Department is using! Truck to fires 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 for sale in Vancouver Contact our Experts for used Kenworth, STAR! The earliest and most well-kept examples of a Harley F-150 Crew Cab LB 4WD sale. Ski Resort my sales consultant, he was genuine, fun to deal with and made sure truck ready... Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera go to the end truck trucks for sale bc no accidents - on sale service exceptional. Photos of why it ’ s a rebuilt Big Horn / one owner 2001 Ford xlt. Nov 23 2019 Isuzu NRR Crew ( Dump truck for sale - $ -. See good deals, great deals and sell your items for free 2019! Get go to the end right away Big Horn / one owner on. - 14,218 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, model, location, and more 5 ton for... Never felt under any pressure wanted to know about the vehicle and call us at 1-866-309-1962 more!