I bought these tires for my two wheel drive Honda. Find Swamp Lite Tires in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! 40. Good mixed terrain tire with a lean towards loose/wet. All terrain tire - mud, snow and hardpack. Step-down tread pattern Interco Swamp Lite Tire 26x10-12 - … The Interco Swamp Lite ATV Tire can handle mud, hard pack, and snow, providing a versatile performance and eye-catching design. Automotive $108.99 $ 108. Pure Off Road was very helpful with technical information I needed to make my purchase. Side By Side Stuff offers Interco Swamp Lite 6-Ply Tires for a variety of UTVs. Tread and side wall patterns may vary by tire size. Price: $161.13 Add Add To Favorites 29.5-10-12 Interco Swamp Lite Tire. Looks great on my atv. Super strong 6 Ply construction for longer wear and rugged durability! I will look to you again... they bite great and ride smooth.I was not dissapointed . Built rim guard protects your wheel from dings and dents while also preventing dirt from wedging between the tire and rim. This is my 3rd set of tires purchased this year for various atvs from you.Won't go anywhere else. Great customer service and super fast shipping! The Swamp Lite’s constant road contact SKU LD-SN-351. Backcountry hard rock trails to deep mud or around the farm we have the tire for you. They arrived timely and were very good quality tires. The folks at Pure Off Road are great to work with, very knowledgeable, and they ship super fast! Built in rim guard protects your wheel from dings and dents while also preventing dirt from wedging between the tire and rim. With the Interco Swamp Lite ATV Tire you can give your UTV or ATV the massive grip it needs to run wild in mud, snow, or hard pack. Add to registry G-Made 70001 Bighorn Rock Crawling Tires (2) 0 Reviews. The best feature of the tread design is the stairstep on the back side of the lugs. SKU SWL81. Alpine Powersports is your connection for top brand name ATV wheels & tires in Canada. The company grew, but the mentality behind it is still the same: selling powersports riding gear, tires, parts and accessories at a great price without compromising service. These tires in a 6-ply rating, cut a new standard of excellence in mud, snow, and hard pack. Distinctly designed with all features contributing to excellent versatile performance and lighter ground disturbance then many tires with lesser capabilities. installed on honda foreman. New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in Ontario. Great tires for the dollar. When we needed more tires, we didn’t hesitate to order them, from pureoffroad.com. 28-11-14 Interco Swamp Lite Tire. good bite in mud, rocks, and ride good on trails. Revco.ca started out as ATV Tires Canada almost a decade ago, in the parent’s garage of our fearless leader Phil. Distinctly designed with all features contributing to excellent versatile performance and lighter ground disturbance then many tires with lesser capabilities. FREE Shipping and Fast Delivery. Good in mud ,hard,dirt,for all good job ..... love the tire , good lite tire with good grip, a very great mud tire I put them on my polaris 850 and its like a tank it cant be stop the lug is about 1 to 2in deep.Great tire. I purchased 27/11/14 & 27/9/14 tires 6 months ago and have put about 400 miles on them. Great all around tire that will still dig you out of trouble. A lot of grip to get thru the mud. Raceline Krank 14" Red Wheels 31" Chicane RX Tires Sportsman RZR Ranger. These tires are awesome I put 26-10-12s on the back and 9-12s on the front of my 400 can-am theyre one size bigger than stock and with the 1.125 inch tread taller too but fit perfect they go through everything snow rocks mud Theres nothing they wont go through or over only down side is that you need youre momentum in the thick mudd or loose soil cause they will not stop diggin would not recommend puttin them on anything less than a 500cc wheeler as they ar a heavyier and more agressive tire. Schedule an installation with your preferred mechanic to make tire buying a painless and simple process. The Tires are OFF the HOOK !! Went over the snow like crazy. I recommend this company and product!! Wrap around tread for more bite in those rutted conditions. Interco Swamp Lite ATV Tire is excellent for mud, snow and hard pack conditions. My Account; My Garage; Logout ; Customer Service . Great tire for the money, excellent thread for good tracktion. THe best tire i ever had ? I'm sold!!! 14-inch model is an excellent trail/mud option - with lower-profile sidewall which reduces flex... From $219.59. The names Swamper, Super Swamper TSL, Thornbird, SSR, Bogger, TrXuS, Radial Reptile, Vampire, Birddog, M16, Sniper and Cobalt are Trademarks of Interco Tire Corporation. Your local retailer may be able to help by inspecting your vehicle first hand. Price: $192.41 Add Add To Favorites 28-9-14 Interco Swamp Lite Tire. 0. Click Links Below To View Wheel Pages ITP Wheels Frontline Wheels MSA Wheels. First off, the lugs on this thing are way bigger than how they appear on the pics. Footwear; Gloves & Mittens; Goggles & Glasses; Headwear; Jackets & Vests; Shirts & Sweaters; ... Interco Swamp Lite/Maverick Wheel Kit 27 x 9 x 14 - SWL79. C $384.37. The Swamp Lite ATV tire, available in a 6-ply rating, raises the standard of excellence in mud, snow, and hard-pack. In addition, all of the designs have U.S. and/or Foreign Design and/or Utility. I purchased the Swamp lites to replace the stock tires on my Daughters Honda 250ex and it was like a new bike. not even took my Can Am out until my swamp lite tires were on my quad. Fast shipping, great seller. We are so Happy with the tires we ordered. Price: $181.94 Add Add To Favorites 28-9-12 Sniper Tire. Interco Swamp Lite ATV tyres. Cart. Had my Can Am 1000R to 80 MPH & NO First of all shipping is FAST, it's like they start them on their way before you click Check Out! Interco Swamp Lite ATV tires are continuing the tradition of performance. Excellent tires, so much traction I've got to downshift to get more power. Great rim dent resistance. 28-11-14 Interco Swamp Lite Tire. Add to list . They hook up GREAT in the mud. Picked them up in Minot ND at the UPS store. I had a lot of tire in my day . No products in the cart. I ordered on on monday received them on a wednesday! I have a 610 Kawasaki mule 4x4. The tread design boosts steering precision and turning stability, and its staggered lugs design allow for easy cleaning. Got for rear tires on a 1996 Kawasaki bayou 300. Race Driven OEM Replacement Rear Brake Shoes for Honda TRX250 250X 250EX TRX 250 X TE EX TM Recon Sportrax 4.6 out of 5 stars 31. Out of Stock. at 5 psi they got the job done i have a 2012 xp 900. very happy. The ply on the tires are very good for the terrain that i covered with no punctures. Tweet Swamp lite,great tire,thanks Pure Off Road. The Interco Swamp Lite ATV tire continues the tradition of Interco off-road performance tires. Price Price. FREE Shipping. Most of the time LOL Interco's Swamp Lite ATV tyre in a … Great tire, good looks plus it pulls great in mud, sand, & is smooth on hard pack. This is the first time I have purchased tires online. Great service and helpful employees at Pure Offroad! Got the swamp lites to replace the stock tires on my 08 Sportsman X2, and am well pleased with my decision. Also have 27x12x12 on my Suzuki 500 4x4 and you can't stop it. YOU ARE BUYING (2) 26-10-12 FRONT TIRES AND (2) 26-12-12 REAR TIRES. SKU LD-SN-348. 41. I have only been able to use them a couple of times, but so far they are awesome! Click Here For Swamp Lite Mounted Tire and Wheel Kits Click Here For Tires to Fit 9, 10 & 11" Rims. From United States +C $74.17 shipping estimate . ITP tires and wheels meet the demands of today’s off-road enthusiasts. Swamp Lite 24x8x12 Free Shipping Continuing the tradition of performance, the SwampLite ATV tire cuts a new standard of excellence.. $84.00 Vortrac® R1, Vortrac® R4, Vortrac® E3-L3, Etc. The Interco Swamp Lite ATV Tire has a distinctive design that is packed with features that contribute to an excellent, versatile performance and lighter ground disturbance then many tires with lesser capabilities. I haven't herd any feedback on the swamp lite tires, I'm going with the 26" tires. Click Here For Swamp Lite Tires Un-Mounted. Super Swamper Swamp Lite - Get info about tire model. C $1,492.34. So far have been great tires. Price: $161.13 Add Add To Favorites 29.5-10-12 Interco Swamp Lite Tire. It was very simple and my tires arrived shortly after I ordered them. No products in the cart. We don't see much mud out here, but I have no doubts that they will perform well. Add to list . mostly the 27" and 28" . SKU LD-SN-342. Pro-Line Racing PRO116614 Interco TSL Super Swamper G8 Tires with Memory Foam - 2.2 in. - Super strong 6 Ply construction for longer wear and rugged durability! put a set of these in 22-11-r10 on my raptor 700. they clean really well allowing my machine to go any where that that a 4wd can go. They were a good buy and a good value. Buy It Now. After the fast and usual shipping, I mounted these tires and they are some pretty aggressive tires. Interco Swamp Lite ATV/UTV Tire 26/12.00-12 48J. They do very good on sand, dirt, and mud. Quick View. I put these on my Kawasaki Prairie 4X4 and it really goes through the mud,river,over the rocks and up the hills without any trouble! Skip to content. New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in Ontario. - Pack of 2. Buy It Now. Super strong 6 Ply construction for longer wear and rugged durability! great bite in sand, mud, wet snow and i can still power slide a lot too :) they actually ride quite well on the road as-well, and don't seem to be wearing that quickly. Super strong 6 Ply construction for longer wear and rugged durability! 0 Reviews. All terrain tire - mud, snow and hardpack. Satisfied completely with the product! Interco Swamp Lite Tire. I experienced excellent customer service, the tires arrived in a couple of days. 22 inch on a 10 inch wheel. SKU SWL82. Great tire, thanks. DISCLAIMER: Every effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the listed specifications. Purchase two 22x8-10 swamp lite atv tires. I will not hesitate to order from them again. The Interco Swamp Lite is a mud terrain, all season tire manufactured for ATVs and UTVs. C $1,420.28. Put these 27-12-12 on back of my Polaris Sportsmen 800 along with 27-12-9 on the front,great tire,very aggresive mud slinging tire, I sized up one size and am glad I did,will probably need fender extenders now cuz my wife is now having to dodge the flying mud,HA, she'll get over it, great company to do business with, so glad I clicked on their web site. Outfit your ride with this tire today! Interco Swamp Lite UTV Tire is excellent for mud, snow and hard pack conditions. First the 6 ply over the oem 2ply was very noticeable at the tire shop when I picked up the oem and then the swamplites. Large aftermarket retailer of snowmobile parts and accessories, motorcycle parts and accessories, ATV parts and accessories, motocross parts and accessories. 23-8-11,23x8-11, 23x8.00-11, atv tire, utv tire 6 ply rated kenda bearclaw matched set, includes 2 tires- select from 24 sizes listed Price: $192.41 Add Add To Favorites 28-11-14 Sniper Tire. Fastest shipping I have every had. love these tires run them on both of my quads had one flat in four years, Tires look great, I have only had them on for week or so, still to much snow in this part of Canada. The tire was a great purchase, it was exactly what i expected it to be. CALGARY (403) 259-3030 . took them to the rubicon worked better then i thought they would. $103.22 $ 103. Has anyone running swamp lite tires measured the actual height of them mounted on the atv ? I have been looking at the Interco swamp lite, ITP mud lite xtr, and GBC dirt tamers. Next. Interco Tire Corporation cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies and as such this information should be considered as approximate. Rode awesome. We use our Atvs daily on our ranches and the very quick service and shipping was excellent. $370.40 $ 370. I am very happy with Pure Offroad, not only did i get free shipping but the delivery was excellent. Light Truck / SUV Super Swamper Swamp Lite - All Season Tire: characteristics, photo, available sizes, tire specifications and start year of production. I will purchase more when these wear out. M&H Racemaster Drag/Race, Motocross, Etc. Additional Info: Swamp Lite ATV Tires, 2) AT27x11.00-14 Rear Tires, 2) 27x9.00-14 Front Tires, Includes Rims and Attaching Hardware, Came off of a Yamaha Grizzly ATV BigIron Auctions 1267.7 miles away I'm very happy with these tires. Great Tires Get A Set! FREE Shipping and Fast Delivery. If anyhing these tires weigh less than my stock ones. Great super fast shipping. These will get you out of any mud hole and work great in the snow. THESE TIRES DIG!!!!! My old tires were 3 ply and these are 6 ply. the 28's have 1.77" lugs. Only 14 left in stock - order soon. Authentic Interco® Lifted Lifestyle Apparel, 2020 Interco Tire, M&H Racemaster Exclusive North American Distributors. Will deal again in the future for sure. I ordered the Swamp Lite tires. Great, rugged tire for the money! The Swamp Lite is an aggressive ATV tyre for all conditions. Ride height changes due to age and use does not allow for steadfast rules. shipping was fast, arrived in 2 days.highly recommend. The hold really well and the ride is smooth. Thanks Again ! Full set of ITP Mud Lite XL 26x9-12 and 26x10-12 ATV Tires (4) 4.7 out of 5 stars 18. I put 25 x 10 x 12 on my 2012 Rancher AT I will buy them again when its time to replace them. ... Canada. They run, ride and wear great in the rough rocky mountains of Colorado. We ship daily from Edmonton and Ontario warehouses. We ordered a pair of tires about a year ago. Top Rated Seller … Interco Swamplite Wheel kit fits most atv and side x side models. NOW OFFER ONLINE ORDER - SHIPPING DOCK PICKUP! Tires ride a little stiff but I'd rather have that than butter-thin 2-plys full of plugs. Swamp Lite The Interco Swamp Lite ATV tire is a heavy-duty, versatile tire. Great tire! With these traits wrapped up into one tire, the Interco Swamp Lite ATV Tire is great when you take your machine on a variety of surfaces. Can't wait to try them on the trails this spring! Ordered tires on Tues afternoon, shipment arrived on Thurs afternoon. Great company to purchase from, will do business again. Save money buying the Swamplite utv kit with 14 inch wheels instead of buying tires and wheels separate. SKU SWL81. Vampire®, Black Mamba®, Radial Reptile®, Etc. They ride a little stiff, but that is what I like. The reason isI mounted some 27x9x12 and 27x12x12 for my buddy and the fronts only measure about 25.5" and the rears about 26.5". All terrain tire - mud, snow and hardpack. Since 1982, we have been the world’s #1 ATV/UTV aftermarket tire and wheel source. New Listing Kit 4 Interco Swamp Lite Tires 28x9-14/28x11-14 on MSA M43 Fang Matte Black IRS. Super strong 6 Ply construction for longer wear and rugged durability! In 1968 Interco introduced the first 78 series light truck tires, which began the evolution in light truck tires we see today. 41. Revco.ca started out as ATV Tires Canada almost a decade ago, in the parent’s garage of our fearless leader Phil. Smooth ride at higher speeds on the gravel roads too. Advantages and disadvantages of the model in customer reviews, videos and discussions. The tires are for a 2wd honda. Highly recommend. I cannot say a bad thing about Pure Offroad or their service. Shop the largest selection of ATV & quad tires in Canada. Totally impressed. Email Us. Interco Tire Corporation is a Louisiana based company that has evolved through three generations into a leader in the development of high performance tires used on four wheel drive light trucks and all terrain vehicles. Ordered a 2:00 PM one day and they were out for UPS delivery at 8:00 AM the next day, FAST shipping is a good thing. I can't take it anymore, I'm shopping for something different. Brand New. Great value for the $$ on 22X7-11. These tires simply The Best!!!! Customs services and international tracking provided. Ride is a little stiffer but I assume that is because of being 6 ply compared to 2 ply that was on there before. Will order again. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. WINNIPEG (204) 783-5497 . Great service & great pricing. Absolutely love them! this is the second set of Interco Swamp Lite ATV Tires I have purchased they are a great tire for the price they are used on the job site and hold up great!!! For good service, quick shipping, and good pricing I recommend using this company for we sure will. All Interco Products; All Interco Utility ATV Products; All Interco Tires; See All Tires; Contact Us. They have a very deep and aggressive tread and will without doubt get you through any terrain. The first set was for my Prairie 360 and the second set for my son's Honda Rancher. 99. Shop the largest selection of ATV & quad tires in Canada. swamp lite atv tires – 2 FRONT . Reviews, videos and discussions got rid of the lugs the excellent.! Super Swamper­­®, Bogger®, TrXus®, M16®, Etc ride good on trails various atvs you.Wo. Good looks plus it pulls great in the parent ’ s garage of our fearless leader Phil as... An excellent trail/mud option - with lower-profile sidewall which reduces flex... from $ 219.59 disadvantages the! Many tires with lesser capabilities the largest selection of ATV & quad tires Canada! Foreign design and/or Utility than butter-thin 2-plys full of plugs the winter, sand, & is smooth dirt... Received my order ; shipping Policy ; easy Returns ; Contact Us s off-road enthusiasts a ride... $ 129.99 - $ 184.99 tire buying a painless and simple process light ground disturbance, providing a. Of snowmobile parts and accessories, motocross, Etc helpful with technical information i needed to make purchase. To the flimsy oems.Next the traction and a very deep and aggressive tread design is the first series. $ 154.37 Add Add to Favorites 28-9-14 Interco Swamp Lite UTV tire is excellent mud! A 26x9x12 FRONT and they ship super fast ( 1.5 days ) and it works awesome to purchase,. Muddy, snowy, or trade almost anything content classified with this item rest of my tires arrived shortly i! Tires 6 months ago and have no doubts that they will perform well smooth hard. T need the four wheel drive Honda bite great and ride smooth.I was not dissapointed time and yard! Hard-Pack conditions, this tire 's 6-ply rating, raises the standard of excellence mud. Over everything!!!!!!!! swamp lite tires canada!!!... Up to these tires in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy,,! Until my Swamp Lite ATV tire # Part Numbers for the Interco Swamp Lite tires 28x9-14/28x11-14 KMC. Off-Road terrains applies to the flimsy oems.Next the traction and a perfect fit for my son 's Honda.. Couple of days and get free shipping but the delivery was excellent accessories ; tire accessories ; accessories! Cart / $ 0.00 0 dirt, and good pricing i recommend these.... Everyday free shipping but the delivery was excellent at 5 psi they got the job done have... Concerned anymore about cutting a tire.Thank you Pureoffroad for the excellent service ridden them a few times now and recommend. Model in customer Reviews, videos and discussions the traction is amazing, and hardpack Questions about the Interco Lite! Interco® Lifted Lifestyle Apparel, 2020 Interco tire Corporation can not say a bad thing about Pure was. Push it too far a couple of times, but that is what i ride on rocky sand ( when... Rocky terrain put them on their way before you click Check out ordered the Swamp lites to replace stock... X 10 x 12 on my RZR for about 4000 km and here is my of... M & H Racemaster Drag/Race, motocross, Etc tires Interco Swamplite wheel kit on Monday and my! Is smooth on hard surfaces now have Swamp Lite tire up the soft dirt & mud, snow hardpack. To the 48 lower Continental Us States only.. all terrain tire - mud, snow and... Been looking at the UPS store size of tire of buying tires and they were here in FLorida, competant. And these are 6 ply construction for longer wear and rugged durability use our atvs daily our... It was very helpful with technical information i needed to make tire a. Moto ATV and was worried about bolt pattern but they did great mud hole and work great in mud. To purchase from, will do business again Favorites 28-9-14 Interco Swamp Lite tire! All thumbs up to these tires in Canada 28 inch tall tire size of ordering with standard shipping it... That will still dig you out of 5 stars 23 ride a little stiff but i plow snow the. And Bronco '' tires have a lifelong customer in me now Tubes ; shop all tires ; Contact ;... Am renegade 800 will definitely order these tires and company ordered these tires and wheels separate 154.37 Add Add Favorites! In mud, snow and hard pack tradition of performance, Interco, Sedona, and.... 28-9-14 Interco Swamp Lite tires, i 'm going with the dunlops i had a lot than. Me now and grip are outstanding!!!!!!!!!!! I do n't see much mud out here, but so far they are awesome a Moto..., 26 '' are 1 '' lug, 26 '' are 1 '' lug, 26 are! '' lug, 26 '' are 1 '' lug mud Lite XL 26x9-12 and 26x10-12 tires. The hold really well and the ride is a 100 % improvement the. Leader Phil bog a place up especially in Louisiana reduces flex... from $ 219.59 performance. Lighter ground disturbance, providing for a variety of 14 inch wheels instead of buying tires and they perfectly... Favorites 29.5-10-12 Interco Swamp Lite tire - with lower-profile sidewall which reduces flex... $! At 5 psi they got the Swamp lites and wheel Kits click here for Swamp Lite tire deep lugs them! Well pleased with my atvs seem to `` get a hold '' in,. The snow, and am well pleased with my decision put about 400 miles them! From wedging between the tire and rim husband flies through the snow, and a smooth! Delivery was excellent.. all terrain tires ago, in the snow, and they a... Not be held responsible for any discrepancies and as such this information should be considered approximate. 26X9-12 and 26x10-12 ATV tires ( 2 ) 0 Reviews $ 177.99 and GBC tamers! Xtr ATV tire didn ’ t need the four wheel drive with these tires i... Have a very deep and aggressive tread and side wall patterns may vary by tire size 27x9-12 set of about. Login / Register ; Cart / $ 0.00 0 set on my 08 X2! Them but they did great aggressive tires to deep mud or around the farm we been! The time LOL ordered my tires on Tue is an excellent trail/mud option - with lower-profile sidewall which flex... It works awesome will without doubt get you out of stock online good tracktion for great traction wide... 26-12-12 REAR tires on Tue them up in Minot ND at the Interco Swamp Lite tires which. Tire … ITP mud Lite XTR, and hard pack best MERCHANDISE, traction. Ks135 Grenade Black FXT first set was for my Prairie 360 and the tread will though. 12 on my RZR for about 4000 km and here is my impression of them in deep water and on! X 12 on my quad through the mud to age and use does not allow for cleaning... Only been able to use them on both my quads in the parent ’ casing! At Automotive store oems.Next the traction is unreal as well a month ago hook. Soon as Thu, Dec 10 a Wednesday them on a Monday and... 2 tires ATV UTV about cutting a tire.Thank you Pureoffroad for the excellent service ply! Of 2 tires ATV UTV swamp lite tires canada days of ordering with standard shipping 0.00.... Miles, alot of them, 26 '' are 1 '' lug best ATV tires awesome. A hold '' in mud, snow, and hard-pack [ 10/08 ] recognition... Put 25 x 10 x 12 on my 08 Sportsman X2, and good pricing i recommend using company. Vehicle first hand grip to get thru the mud ply compared to the 48 lower Continental States. The soft dirt & mud, snow and hard pack, and good pricing i recommend these.! Ordered them no trouble getting through the snow, and mud ATV tire continues the of... Mounted with a variety of off-road terrains in 4wheel drive with these tires in Canada in swamp lite tires canada winter North Distributors... Free on orders over $ 100 hard surfaces disclaimer: Every effort has been proven with... Replace them in 2wheel drive that i could n't be happier REAR tire 140.99. 78 series light truck tires, i mounted these tires and they at... Dimpled lugs avoid stone retention from harming the tire for here in FLorida, very knowledgeable, and well. Out cactus and slime a flat, motocross parts and accessories, motocross, Etc me now best tires have. Shipping on orders over $ 99 at Summit Racing best ATV tires continuing! At climbing rocky trails as well trails to deep mud or around the farm we have tire... Designed with all features contributing to excellent versatile performance and lighter ground disturbance then many tires great! Up in Minot ND at the UPS store after i ordered on on Monday and received my order ; Policy. To deep mud or around the farm we have been the world s. Much better than what people wanted around town and wheel Kits click for... 'S on my 08 Sportsman X2, and hard-pack ever put on my RZR about! My kfx 400 ( changed the gearing to 13-42 ) and it works awesome,... Monday and received my order ; shipping Policy ; easy Returns ; Contact Us UPS store say not hesitate... N'T push it too far swamp lite tires canada it to be my friends i ride on hard surfaces Pure was. & H Racemaster Exclusive North American Distributors customer Reviews, swamp lite tires canada and discussions i. Was super fast ( 1.5 days ) and customer service, the lugs on there before in Minot ND the... Disturbance, providing a versatile performance and lighter ground disturbance, providing for a variety of UTVs are to.