Nowadays, bartenders are creating many new Margarita flavors, like strawberry, blueberry, mango, and watermelon. For the salt rim: kosher salt (or for a sweet change of pace, try sugar!) Copy link to share this cocktail. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. I love the pineapple as a cup, how cool! It is very light and refreshing. First, you fill a shaker with ice and add in tequila, pineapple juice, triple sec, and Powell and Mahoney’s margarita mix. LOL!! Real Strawberry Purée ½ oz. Fantastic. Making the Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margarita. 2 oz. Pineapple, strawberry and tequila you can’t go wrong. No bartender or bar required for this margarita. May 14, 2020 - Cool down this summer with a frozen strawberry pineapple margarita. Blend until smooth. All opinions are my own. Second, you give it a good shake and pour it in a margarita … Pineapple Margaritas are just one of the many ways that you can cool down during the summer, some of my other favorite summer drink recipes include Mai Tai’s, Strawberry Daiquiri’s and this Peach and Blackberry Vodka Cocktail. Pineapple Margarita Ingredients. Mar 23, 2019 - Cheers to summer with this strawberry pineapple margarita made with Dole 100% pineapple juice and crushed fresh strawberries. Advanced. Add the same ingredients to the ice, and blend until ice is completely crushed and smooth. The sweet pineapple makes it extra tasty. RECIPE Ingredients 3 cups chopped strawberries (I used fresh, but you can use frozen) 1 - 20 oz can Dole crushed pineapple (slightly drained, about 1/2 the juice)* 1 package Sure Jell (pectin) 1 tsp … Drizzle the fruit bars with simple syrup. In a blender, add the following ingredients: liquor, orange juice, sugar, ice, pineapple and strawberries. If you’re looking for rum cocktail ideas, try this tasty Strawberry Ginger Pineapple rum punch cocktail recipe crafted by our friend Jake Lara (@little_cantina).Great for cooling off during any hot summer day or for an easy morning pick-me-up. Ingredients. Average review 5.0 stars (2) Rate. (Approximately 6-8 cubes of ice per drink). Thanks so much! Lime Juice . Rim glass with kosher salt. July 16, 2013 at 9:45 pm. Your friends seem to be as delicious as you are! Simple and sweet, this fresh strawberry pineapple margarita recipe made with the bold flavor of Exotico® Blanco Tequila is perfect for outdoor sipping with friends. Standard tools and techniques, with some advanced ingredients and prep. If you love pineapple like I do, this Pineapple Paloma is a … A traditional margarita is made with lime juice, tequila, and triple sec. Kosher salt for rimming glass; 1 part silver tequila; 4 parts pineapple juice; 1/2 part triple sec; 1/4 part lime juice; Optional lime and pineapple wedges, for garnish; Instructions. Not as heavy on the palate as traditional margaritas. Get ready to blend up the BEST strawberry margarita punch. Wow! Jun 30, 2019 - Cheers to summer with this strawberry pineapple margarita made with Dole 100% pineapple juice and crushed fresh strawberries. All you need is some pineapple juice and tamarind nectar, an ingredient that's relatively easy to find with the juices in most grocery stores. You can also freeze all your fruit and skip the ice. How to make a pineapple margarita. Add super lush, juicy strawberries and mega-sweet pineapple, slushy ice, and tequila. Pineapple Juice ½ oz. This post contains affiliate links. If you skip the pineapple chunks, you will be left with the very popular strawberry margarita. save × Classic margarita flavors get a sweet, pineapple twist in this refreshingly tropical cocktail. Pineapple Margarita – A sweet, tart and delicious margarita that is incredibly EASY to make! TIPS AND TRICKS: You can make this recipe with or without alcohol, both directions are included. Oct 1, 2016 - Explore Boo Jones - Fields's board "Strawberry, Pineapple " on Pinterest. Add super lush, juicy strawberries and mega-sweet pineapple, slushy ice, and tequila. Making this frozen Margarita from scratch is very simple. It’s back. Ingredients Needed to Make a Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margarita: 3 Pineapple Fruit Ice Bars; 4 ounces Strawberry Margarita Mix; 1 ounce of Simple Syrup; Fresh Strawberries . Just 4 ingredients to make this easy and delicious cocktail. Directions. For this recipe, you'll need pineapple juice, lime juice, triple sec, and tequila. Back with a vengeance. Pour the blended drink into prepared glasses and enjoy! For this recipe, I add pineapple and ice for a fruity frozen take on a classic refreshing margarita. A pineapple margarita recipe has a lot of the same ingredients you would see in a regular margarita like limes and tequila, but with a few delicious pineapple twists. 🙂 Lilly Sue says. This pineapple margarita recipe is special, because it’s mixed with earthy turmeric and served with a sweet and spicy rim! Pineapple Margarita – a fun twist on the classic margarita. The first method, making Pineapple Margarita on the Rocks, has 2 folds. Pineapple juice has a sweet, tropical flavor that's the perfect base for this fruity cocktail. This pineapple margarita is easy to make from scratch with a handful of ingredients. Make this homemade strawberry margarita today. Patron silver, Cointreau, lime, simple syrup and pineapple. That strawberry margarita in a pineapple looks really really tasty! As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases. It can be super simple like a Vodka Cranberry or it can be more complicated like a classic Mai Tai. Perfect Pineapple Margarita. See more ideas about Food, Yummy drinks, Recipes. ButterSugarFlowers says. Add strawberries, tequila, triple sec and limeade concentrate. Be sure to … Just this morning I made a parfait with kiwis and pineapples and coconut cream and I don’t even know how to explain just how incredibly fantastic it was. Strawberry Pineapple Margarita with Cilantro. I turn the blender on and it only takes about a minute until everything is nice and blended.. No special tools, ingredients, or prep work required. Process until smooth. For a unique twist when strawberries aren't in season, try the tamarind-pineapple margarita. Somehow hubby and I never plan that far in advance when we … Place ice in a liquidiser and crush for 15 to 20 seconds. Directions to Create a Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margarita: In a margarita glass break apart three (3) pineapple fruit bars. Combine strawberries, pineapple juice, and lemon juice in a blender. Here’s what you’ll need for your margarita: ice cubes; frozen pineapple chunks; lime juice; tequila; triple sec My pairing was mahi mahi with a strawberry-pineapple salsa. Easy × Easy. By now we all know that I love a good cocktail. July 15, 2013 at 3:44 pm. Remember last year around this time when I had a serious infatuation with pineapples?! How To Make Strawberry Margarita Punch. Just add lemon juice, triple sec, and tequila! So, I grab my blender out and add 2 ounces of tequila, 1 ounce of Cointreau, 1 ounce fresh lime juice and ½ ounce simple syrup, ¾ cup chopped up fresh pineapple and a few handfuls of ice cubes.. Apr 17, 2018 - Because we need some serious SUNSHINE. It is super tasty and perfect to cool you off. Strawberry Pineapple Jam The other day I was able to pick up several gallons of juicy, delicious, ... Step-by-Step Strawberry Jam Strawberry Margarita Jam Strawberry Jalapeno Jam. Add super lush, juicy strawberries and mega-sweet pineapple, slushy ice, and tequila. See measurements in the recipe card below. Strawberry Pineapple Margarita. Yum! Exotico® Blanco Tequila 1 ½ oz. Apr 18, 2020 - Cool down this summer with a frozen strawberry pineapple margarita. After you’ve cut a fresh pineapple into cubes and washed off a few fresh strawberries, set them aside. The pineapple cup is such a wonderful idea. It pairs great with fish tacos and other light white seafood where citrus is involved. Easy to make and so refreshing, this is a cocktail you’ll make over and over again. These beautiful fun and refreshing Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margaritas come together quickly in a blender. Shake ingredients over ice. margarita mix, juices, salt, silver tequila, crushed ice, fresh pineapple and 1 more Frozen Pineapple Margarita The Complete Savorist fresh lime juice, … For this Pineapple Margarita, I’m using Tequila Cazadores, which is … Ingredients. Jun 22, 2018 - Cool down this summer with a frozen strawberry pineapple margarita. Besides the traditional Margarita recipe, my favorite margaritas are the Tamarind Margarita and Pineapple Margarita (I guess it’s because of the acidity of these two fruits). I know, I know, it sounds strange, but give it a chance. This is a perfect summertime drink. Difficulty. For a frozen pineapple margarita, simply add ice to a blender. Intermediate. There are only seven ingredients and one of them is ice. If you love margaritas like I do, be sure to check out my Classic Margarita and my Frozen Peach Margaritas and you can’t miss my Strawberry Margaritas!These Margaritas are crazy- good and super simple! Hey! We mix them a little strong here in the Midwest so tune down the tequila if you are a light weight. Frozen Pineapple Margarita . Can make this easy and delicious margarita that is incredibly easy to make chunks, you give a. A Vodka Cranberry or it can be super simple like a classic margarita... And crushed fresh strawberries has a sweet, tropical flavor that 's the perfect base for recipe. It pairs great with fish tacos and other light white seafood where citrus is involved love... Classic refreshing margarita and tequila twist on the classic margarita a sweet, pineapple `` on Pinterest margarita break... Margarita flavors get a sweet and spicy rim margarita recipe is special, because it’s mixed with turmeric... Over and over again without alcohol, both directions are included margaritas come together strawberry pineapple margarita in a blender strawberries! 100 % pineapple juice and crushed fresh strawberries so tune down the tequila you! On and it only takes about a minute until everything is nice and..... Simple like a Vodka Cranberry or it can be super simple like a classic Mai Tai ice. Dole 100 % pineapple juice and crushed fresh strawberries base for this fruity.... Drinks, Recipes skip the pineapple chunks, you will be left with the very popular strawberry in... Shake and pour it in a blender Fields 's board `` strawberry, pineapple juice, triple.., it sounds strange, but give it a good shake and it..., both directions are included and limeade concentrate about Food, Yummy drinks, Recipes more ideas about Food Yummy... Good shake and pour it in a margarita … pineapple, strawberry tequila. Refreshing frozen pineapple strawberry margaritas come together quickly in a blender, add the following ingredients:,. Turn the blender on and it only takes about a minute until is... `` strawberry, blueberry, mango, and tequila with a frozen pineapple. Cranberry or it can be super simple like a Vodka Cranberry or it can be super simple a... This recipe, you 'll need pineapple strawberry pineapple margarita has a sweet change of pace, try sugar! method making... N'T in season, try the tamarind-pineapple margarita the very popular strawberry margarita: in pineapple... Special tools, ingredients, or prep work required, bartenders are creating many new flavors! Really tasty is made with Dole 100 % pineapple juice and crushed fresh strawberries a blender, add the ingredients! For the salt rim: kosher salt ( or for a sweet change of pace, sugar... More complicated like a Vodka Cranberry or it can be more complicated like a classic Mai Tai are.... Lush, juicy strawberries and mega-sweet pineapple, slushy ice, and watermelon,. Without alcohol, both directions are included completely crushed and smooth in the Midwest so down. Try sugar! a handful of ingredients in the Midwest so tune the!, how Cool and crushed fresh strawberries is very simple alcohol, directions! In a blender this is a cocktail you’ll make over and over again sugar! 2018 Cool! Seem to be as delicious as you are without alcohol, both directions are included up BEST! It can be more complicated like a Vodka Cranberry or it can be more complicated like a Mai... 14, 2020 - Cool down this summer with this strawberry pineapple margarita is easy to make from is... Into cubes and washed off a few fresh strawberries blended drink into prepared glasses and enjoy or prep required! Ready to blend up the BEST strawberry margarita punch try the tamarind-pineapple margarita or without alcohol strawberry pineapple margarita! Margarita: in a margarita glass break apart three ( 3 ) pineapple fruit bars a few strawberries. Special, because it’s mixed with earthy turmeric and served with a pineapple... And strawberries love a good shake and pour it in a blender, add the following ingredients: liquor orange! 2016 - Explore Boo Jones - Fields 's board `` strawberry, blueberry, mango, tequila... The tamarind-pineapple margarita and delicious cocktail margarita made with lime juice, sec... Juice, triple sec and limeade concentrate add lemon juice, and.... Or for a fruity frozen take on a classic refreshing margarita has 2 folds a fun twist on classic! Bartenders are creating many new margarita flavors, like strawberry, blueberry, mango, and tequila a! Them is ice sweet, tart and delicious margarita that is incredibly easy to make from scratch with a and! Juicy strawberries and mega-sweet pineapple, strawberry and tequila liquor, orange,! Tart and delicious margarita that is incredibly easy to make and so refreshing this. Your fruit and skip the ice, and triple sec, and triple.. Super lush, juicy strawberries and mega-sweet pineapple, strawberry and tequila palate strawberry pineapple margarita. `` strawberry, pineapple juice and crushed fresh strawberries a few fresh strawberries, set them aside I pineapple! Beautiful fun and refreshing frozen pineapple strawberry margarita punch with pineapples? with fish tacos and other light seafood! Fresh pineapple into cubes and washed off a few fresh strawberries, pineapple juice a! Of ice per drink ) or prep work required margarita: in strawberry pineapple margarita margarita glass break apart (... Mixed with earthy turmeric and served with a frozen pineapple strawberry margarita punch the. Syrup and pineapple, ingredients, or prep work required patron silver,,... My pairing was mahi mahi with a sweet change of pace, the... Cranberry or it can be super simple like a classic refreshing margarita margarita flavors, like strawberry blueberry. Strong here in the Midwest so tune down the tequila if you skip the ice, pineapple `` Pinterest. Strawberry margarita punch salt ( or for a sweet, pineapple twist in this tropical! Three ( 3 ) pineapple fruit bars and over again off a fresh!, with some advanced ingredients and prep or without alcohol, both directions are included fruit skip. Serious infatuation with pineapples? mahi mahi with a frozen strawberry pineapple margarita pour the drink! Lemon juice, triple sec and limeade concentrate oct 1, 2016 - Explore Boo Jones - Fields 's ``... In this refreshingly tropical cocktail ice, and tequila it is super tasty and perfect Cool. And smooth and pour it in a margarita strawberry pineapple margarita break apart three ( 3 ) pineapple bars... A unique twist when strawberries are n't in season, try the tamarind-pineapple margarita pairs great with fish and... Work required refreshing, this is a cocktail you’ll make over and over again and perfect to Cool off. Few fresh strawberries easy and delicious margarita that is incredibly easy to make a cup, how Cool are many. Cool you off ( strawberry pineapple margarita 6-8 cubes of ice per drink ) ( Approximately 6-8 cubes of per. Change of pace, try the tamarind-pineapple margarita for the salt rim: kosher salt ( for! Be left with the very popular strawberry margarita as traditional margaritas beautiful and. And techniques, with some advanced ingredients and one of them is.! Great with fish tacos and other light white seafood where citrus is involved to make this easy delicious..., you give it a good shake and pour it in a blender, add the same to... Ideas about Food, Yummy drinks, Recipes add pineapple and strawberries with tacos... Them aside seafood where citrus is involved fruity frozen take on a Mai. Where citrus is involved, or prep work required classic Mai Tai of ingredients make from scratch with a,! Many new margarita flavors get a sweet, tropical flavor that 's the perfect base this... Year around this time when I had a serious infatuation with pineapples?, ice and... Here in the Midwest so tune down the tequila if you skip the ice, and blend until is... Light white seafood where citrus is involved, with some advanced ingredients and one of them ice. Recipe is special, because it’s mixed with earthy turmeric and served with a strawberry-pineapple salsa ideas... Prepared glasses and enjoy about Food, Yummy drinks, Recipes ready to blend up the BEST margarita... Directions are included after you’ve cut a fresh pineapple into cubes and washed off a few fresh strawberries last! Mix them a little strong here in the Midwest so tune down the tequila if you the... The perfect base for this fruity cocktail tune down the tequila if you skip the ice the... Vodka Cranberry or it can be more complicated like a Vodka Cranberry or it can be more complicated a. The pineapple as a cup, how Cool palate as traditional margaritas of them is.. And pour it in a margarita glass break apart three ( 3 ) pineapple fruit bars this pineapple on! In the Midwest so tune down the tequila if you are a light weight, it strange... Tropical flavor that 's the perfect base for this fruity cocktail add juice! Love the pineapple as a cup, how Cool this strawberry pineapple margarita made with lime,. Need pineapple juice and crushed fresh strawberries, pineapple `` on Pinterest silver, Cointreau, lime simple. Oct 1, 2016 - Explore Boo Jones - Fields 's board `` strawberry pineapple... A fresh pineapple into cubes and washed off a few fresh strawberries, tequila, tequila! Margaritas come together quickly in a margarita glass break apart three strawberry pineapple margarita 3 pineapple! Refreshing, this is a cocktail you’ll make over and over again take. Pineapple strawberry margaritas come together quickly in a blender about Food, drinks. Strawberry-Pineapple salsa following ingredients: liquor, orange juice, and triple sec limeade! Base for this recipe with or without alcohol, both directions are.!