Everything from wacky rigs to swimbaits, the Mojo Bass line features 10 casting models and four spinning models. With St. Croix redesigning the Mojo Bass line of rods for 2016 I knew a new review would be in order. They are lightweight and very responsive. Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite. • Sensitivity: Its Graphite construction comes with superior sensitivity. Hence, they brought up the Mojo Bass casting rod in the market. I have both generations of the Mojo's and like them both. Let’s take a look. St Croix has been developing truly top-of-the-line fishing gear since 1948. These are durability, performance, smoothness, and so on. Their actions cover the gamut from moderate to fast, and their powers range from medium-light to heavy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Hence, you can catch bigger fishes with it. This is the third rod that has arrived broken. Also, with reasonable pricing, the fishing rod performs like a high-end rod that packs some unique features. Ideally, fishing rod length varies from slam 3 ft to the gigantic 14 ft. The only draw back is that its not a good rod for fishing heavy cover. Mojo Bass Glass rods excel with lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod. I can cast all day long and not have a tired arm. St Croix Mojo Bass Spinning Rod Review - Duration: 5:36. What sets it apart? The Mojo Bass, with 15% lightweight as well as better balancing and sensitivity, has been winning fishermen’s hearts for long. This Mojo Bass rod itself speaks about the tough yet gentle personality of the owner. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. MOJO BASS SPINNING RODS feature: Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology. I give them a 5 star rating. As expected, the St. Croix Mojo Bass fishing rod features a single piece of high-modulus carbon fiber construction. And also enjoy the fun of catching some big fish. • The black frame and oxidized aluminum rings are robust and non-corrosive. The thin frame guides remain strong and rings use aluminum oxide inserts. Now featuring premium, high modulus SCIII graphite and IPC tooling technology, the series offers the precise technique-specific actions, lengths and tapers serious anglers demand. So St. Croix Mojo Bass tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Fiblink Saltwater Offshore, as seen on the chart below. DetailsThe St. Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rod is a true necessity for any bass-fishing enthusiast looking for superior performance and premium quality out of their rods. Everything from wacky rigs to swimbaits, the Mojo Bass line features 10 casting models and four spinning models. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The graphite construction will last longer than any standard fishing rod. Slim-profile ferrules. Also, sometimes this is known as weight or taper. I notice that the Premier is $10 to $30 more expensive yet uses a lower quality blank (SCII vs SCIII). Again depending on which length and power rod you choose. Slim-profile ferrules. Does Mojo Bass come in length variety?There are 11 models of Bass Mojo to fit your preferences. It casts big crankbaits like a rocket, its super sensitive and feels great in the hand. #4 St. Croix Mojo Bass Spinning Rod. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I was shocked how great it performed immediately. I ordered this St.Croix Mojo Bass rod yesterday and was on the water using it today. Featuring St. Croix's super premium 100% linear S-glass blanks, as well as, their Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology, this series delivers the precision tapers and parabolic bends you need when fishing your favorite reaction bait. 1. It means the rod is ready for both freshwater and marine water usage, which is an excellent opportunity for you to test your fishing skills in lakes, lagoons, rivers, and seas. They are lightweight and very responsive. Though I was unaware that it was made in Mexico, in general I'm happy with the rod. Additional specifications of St Croix Mojo Jig rods include rod weights which range from 7 to 10 ounces. However, some manufacturers use a composite of fiberglass and graphite for added strength. • IPC technology and Graphite construction are durable and stealthy. Introducing St. Croix's Mojo Bass MBC70MHF. St. Croix ‘s Mojo Bass rods have become a mainstay within the fishing industry through quality performance, technique specific features and remarkable customer service. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This means with the increased strength of the rod, and you can now fish with liberty. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018. Can I use any bait with my Bass Mojo rod?Although there’re no clear instructions on it, most anglers say that they have successfully used an array of fishing baits with this brilliant fishing rod. Last time I'll order one online. These 2016 models are really nice rods. These rods are fantastic for the weekend angler. Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim aluminum oxide rings and SS316 stainless gun smoke frames. Of all the rods I have used, these are the nicest so far. The Wacky style rod is 6’8 with medium power and extra fast action. St Croix Rods are some of the most legendary bass fishing rods on the water today. And the latest edition to their legacy is this Mojo Bass casting rod. Now featuring premium, high modulus SCIII graphite and IPC tooling technology, the series offers the precise technique-specific actions, lengths and tapers serious anglers demand. I have two of the Mojo Bass casting rods from this series and they have been fantastic. All St. Croix Mojo Bass rods are 1 piece sticks. Over time they have delivered some of the iconic fishing rods and tools for anglers. Period. They are probably the most expensive ones I have. A fishing rod is an essential item to determine your success of fishing under ay conditions. All rods in this collection are filtered by the St. Croix Rod Finder tool at the top of each collection page. In short, your angling experience will never be the same with Mojo Bass rod from St Croix. Personally I like St Croix, but the Fury gets a lot of great reviews. As with all St.Croix rods this rod does not fail to live up to their reputation. St Croix has done brilliantly to keep the design of this fantastic rod high-performing yet straightforward. Wow! The length will vary from 6.8 ft to 7.11 ft, which should be okay for most fishers. Featuring SCIII graphite and IPC tooling technology, these rods are more balanced, sensitive, and lighter than ever before. Dedicated to a USA first manufacturing philosophy, they are a company that is steeped in their own mythology, but that’s unsurprising when every other professional angler talks about getting their start with St. Croix. Over time they have delivered some of the iconic fishing rods and tools for anglers. Durability and Handle Grip St Croix has tried their best to make this fishing rod super-durable, and I must admit (as most anglers do) that the casting rod has unrivaled durability. By Geoff April 2, 2017 April 4, 2017. St Croix: St.Croix Mojo Bass 7.1ft Mhf 1pc Casting Rod (Mjc71mhf), Titanium: St Croix: St. Croix Rod Legend Elite Musky Casting Rod: St. Croix Rods: St. Croix ECS63MLXF Eyecon Graphite Spinning Fishing Rod with Split-Grip Cork Handle, 6-feet 3-inches, Gold Dust Green Metallic: St Croix Available from medium to heavy action, this rod is great for the avid fisherman. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. • The rod features Kegan Hook Keeper. The St. Croix Mojo Bass Glass Crankbait Casting Rods are heavy hitters on price point and performance. This enables anglers to know the fish bite faster than any regular rods. So, for any severe fishermen, this casting rod adds significant value for a superb performance at an affordable price. Since then, the prominent fishing tool manufacturers seem to have adapted to the changing scenes fast. • The product has been made in the USA entirely. MOJO BASS CASTING RODS feature: Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology. Bottom line, with the exact same reel that I swapped from the BPS rod, I could cast better. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2016. I have 6 Saint Croix inshore mojo 3 spinning and 3 casting. I don't go for top of the line, as this price range is a pretty good casting rod. As well as fish swim baits with ease. They are probably the most expensive ones I have. Sensitivity is good for finesse fishing, and build quality and weight are great for the price range. So, are you up for it, bud? I can cast … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Their actions cover the gamut from moderate to fast, and their powers range from medium-light to heavy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for St Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rods at Amazon.com. St. Croix Mojo Bass Glass Casting Rod in Mojo Green Metallic will have you turning heads at the fishing hole. Hence, you must understand the factors to look into a fishing rod before making the purchase. Rods Collection contains St. Croix Rod fishing rods of all lengths and actions. New St. Croix Mojo Bass MJC71MM Casting Rod. Now featuring St Croix's exclusive integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology and combined with super premium, 100% linear S-glass, these rods provide exemplary performance with all crankbaits including square bills, lipless cranks and chatterbaits. The graphite keeps the rod strong yet light. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2020. However, it's fairly safe to say that Entsport 2 Pc Casting Rod is a more popular fishing rod, based on its 300+ reviews. So, you will be able to catch more fishes with it. Furthermore, the cork handle features premium-grade split gripping for convenient use. The Mojo's are the workhorse of all, they're my go to rods for just about anything. Curated by St. Croix to provide the most ideal rod for anglers interested in kayak fishing, combining the framework of the angler-approved Mojo series with updated components. In the recent few decades, the budget sticks for fishing has gone through an overwhelming boom in the market. The first couple of times I used it I was worried as it felt almost a little too stiff when fighting fish, so I worried about breaking the tip. The lightweight but remarkably strong graphite rod and smooth reel seat make for an easy grip that makes casting a breeze and setting the hook a adrenaline pumping delight. So, anglers will enjoy the following things-. A baitcasting reel however will let the line out almost parallel to the rod blank especially if it is a low profile baitcaster. The Mojo Bass rods are designed for specific applications. I snapped a 7' MH Avid casting rod in half dead lifting a 5lber in the boat once, they replaced it. Additional features of St. Croix Mojo Bass casting rods include Kigan Master Hand 3D guides. Sadly, our review of this cost-affordable product has been long overdue. The Mojo Bass line-up comes in a range of actions perfect to cover all techniques. Maybe my most used rod. I had been fishing with a comparable rod from Basspro, 6'8" MH fast, and the St.Croix just made that one a thing of the past. The rods vary in length from 6-feet, 6-inches to 7-feet, 11-inches. The St. Croix Mojo is my go to rod for about 80% of my fishing here in the SW Florida flats. I had been fishing with a comparable rod from Basspro, 6'8" MH fast, and the St.Croix just made that one a thing of the past. Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames. However, it's handled some nice bass and snagged lures with no issue. 15% lighter than the original models, these new offerings from St. Croix hit the mark on performance and price point. I use the A-rig model to throw A-rigs, large swimbaits and glide baits and to fish the larger sized hollow-body frogs in heavy cover. • Mojo Bass cure finish features Flex-coat with two layers of premium coating. Mojo Bass Glass rods are revamped and improved for 2020. I have the Mojo Bass jerk bait, crank bait, and jig/ texas rig rods and would buy them again. So, you can get the response quickly and not letting the fish go away with the baits. This prolific casting rod has nailed it when it comes to performance and that too at a reasonable price. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2018. Excellent swim bait rod. Hi everyone, I am looking to purchase a St. Croix Mojo Bass rod, potentially a couple of them. This line has been so successful for St. Croix that they recently expanded the Mojo line into the Musky market. There’re other factors also to look for when you want to purchase a fishing rod likewise this Mojo Bass. Introduced at ICAST 2008, these sticks were among the first in the St. Croix line to feature a split rear grip, no foregrip design and were developed with the next generation of bass anglers in mind. Im finally going to buy a St. Croix spinning rod, and was just curious to see if its worth spending an extra $80 to go up from the Mojo to an Avid? St. Croix Mojo Bass Carbon Cranker What sets it apart? This is undoubtedly due to the slow economic growth after the World Recession in the early 2000s. Of all the rods I have used, these are the nicest so far. I don't go for top of the line, as this price range is a pretty good casting rod. Any input would be great. . These 2016 models are really nice rods. Featuring St. Croix's super premium 100% linear S-glass blanks, as well as, their Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology, this series delivers the precision tapers and parabolic bends you need when fishing your favorite reaction bait. This is my second one. Wow! On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that St. Croix Mojo Bass is a more popular fishing rod, based on its 10+ reviews. I don't go for top of the line, as this price range is a pretty good casting rod. This is my second one. So, what does make this rod so successful? Our choice would be the St Croix Mojo Bass. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I'm a big St. Croix fan and love their rods. Of all the rods I have used, these are the nicest so far. High quality Fuji ECS reel seats lock in your baitcasting reel… About St. Croix Mojo Glass Fishing Rod This crankbait-specific bass series is designed for superior performance with all crankbaits including square bills, lipless cranks, and chatterbaits. • Superior performance • Reasonable price • 15% lightweight • Smooth operation with increased sensitivity • Five years of warranty Cons• Stiffness is a concern. Best Polarized Sunglasses for Sight Fishing. Mojo also boasts the new IPC technology. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for St. Croix MBF7119.2 Mojo Bass 2-Piece Graphite Fly Fishing Rod with Cork Handle, 7-feet 11-inches at Amazon.com. 2. The St Croix Mojo Jig Rod Review – Extreme Vertical Jigging. In fact the fanciest thing about it is the lettering on the rod shaft. The St. Croix® Mojo Musky Casting Rod brings the heat, along with a sense of touch unrivalled in Esox Country. Personally I like St Croix, but the Fury gets a lot of great reviews. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2017. Along with several other saltwater Saint Croix rods. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Mojo Bass Glass series includes five moderate action rods—four new casting models and one new spinning rod—covering a wide range of technique-specific applications. I love St. Croix's Bass Mojo rods. Hence, they brought up the Mojo Bass casting rod in the market. Never could find a Mojo Bass rod that had the lure rating/power/action I wanted so I got a 7'4" Bass X in medium heavy, moderate fast, and it can do an awful lot. Great action, lots of backbone. Premium quality SCII graphite blank – The Mojo Inshore spinning rod starts out with a premium quality SCII graphite rod bank. More balanced and sensitive than ever before, not to mention up to 15% lighter, the new St. Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rods deliver on both price point and performance. Perfect topwater rod. Product Review. What anglers will find are specially-designed models suited to target cranking, chatterbaits and rattlebaits, multi-purpose crankbait fishing, as well as a model designed specifically for plus-sized crankbaits. Along with several other saltwater Saint Croix rods. These 2016 models are really nice rods. New St. Croix Mojo Bass MJC71MM Casting Rod. When they say extra fast they mean it. • Material: Most fishing rods are made using either fiberglass or graphite. This rod will get a lot of use. Unbelievable ! You’ll need a rod that helps your reel apply the brakes to such powerful fish as yellowtail and amber jack. I own 7 St Croix's now, (3 LTB, 2 Avids, and 2 Mojos) and have had various others over the years, never had a problem with them that was not my own fault. • Length: This is the first thing you will need to consider to buy the fishing rod. The Mojo Bass, with 15% lightweight as well as better balancing and sensitivity, has been winning fishermen’s hearts for long. Mojo Bass Glass rods excel with lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod. This amazing rod has been reinvented with a high-modulus SCIII carbon blank crafted with St. Croix's Integrated Poly Curve® mandrel technology. I plan on getting a 7 medium for wacky rigging, and pairing it with the new Shimano Nasci reel. This page works best with JavaScript. St Croix is a leading fishing rod manufacturer in the market with nearly 75 years of experience. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that St.Croix Triumph is a more popular fishing rod, based on its 200+ reviews. Very sensitive and plenty of backbone and it is so light, I can cast all day even with my arthritic hands.The first fish I caught on this rod was a 35" pike, using a willow-leaf spinner bait. • Increased strength: With the recent design, the power of this brilliant rod has gone through a significant increase. So KastKing Royale Legend Rods, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $130 St. Croix Mojo Bass, as seen on the chart below. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2016. Narrow down your fishing rod by series or length and action. If you're looking for the best bang for the buck , there're just about 5he best thing going. It also dislodges external affairs for pinpoint control. The result was a spinning rod well suited for making lengthy casts, fishing deep water and picking up slack — all with a price tag that won’t break your budget. Naturally, the longer poles are more suitable for longer casting. With an IPC (Integrated Poly Curve) technology, this casting rod is ready to perform like a high-end fishing rod. I have never owned any high end rods like G Loomis, so I can't compare, but I do know that these are sensitive, and have plenty of torque to get the lunkers in. The Mojo Bass rods are designed for specific applications. They are lightweight and very responsive. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for St Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rods, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. And the latest edition to their legacy is this Mojo Bass casting rod. There is a good reason why some anglers prefer 3-4 Mojo rods to 1 Legend. I give them a 5 star rating. I was shocked how great it performed immediately. About St. Croix Mojo Glass Fishing Rod This crankbait-specific bass series is designed for superior performance with all crankbaits including square bills, lipless cranks, and chatterbaits. st croix mojo bass casting rod review - Duration: 6:15. bass chaser EX 3,190 views. They handle mono line from 8 to 30 pounds, depending on the model. Super premium, 100% linear S-glass on Mojo Bass Glass models. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite. Sensitive, strong and durable - these rods have been up to the challenge. Legend Elite - 4.7, Legend Xtreme - 5.0, LTB - 4.4, Premier Casting - 4.7, Mojo Bass - 4.2, Bass X - 4.7, Triumph - 4.7 . Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2019, This rod is amazing, it’s a thick and perfectly weighted rod. I ordered this St.Croix Mojo Bass rod yesterday and was on the water using it today. It’s like showcasing your tiger-like attitude in a most groomed manner. The upgraded and advanced construction of the rod features SCIII GRAPHITE that ads unrivaled durability and strength to the casting rod. One of the earliest to adapt to this shift in the best value for fishing rods was by St. Croix. The St. Croix Mojo Bass Casting Rods are better than ever! The added life expectancy means that the rod won’t break down during critical time. The Mojo Bass fishing rod is functional on every surface. If you're looking for the best bang for the buck , there're just about 5he best thing going. So St.Croix Triumph, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $130 St. Croix Mojo Bass, as seen on the chart below. From ground-pounding hook sets to the softest dropshot movements, this is one model lineup that you should consider for your next fishing rod and reel combo. Also, high-performing Graphite construction implies that Mojo Bass with high-strain and high-modulus advanced Graphite is all set to deliver precision at fishing with lightweight and increased sensitivity. Nonetheless, the composite ones are high-priced also. The Mojo Bass with slim ferrule profile, 3D Hand Kigan Master Guides, and premium 100% S glass construction is the real leader of the angling industry. Hence, this fishing rod is all set to provide all anglers from novice to expert one of a lifetime fishing experience, thanks to its brilliant performance. These rods are fantastic for the weekend angler, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2017. • Power: It determines the capacity of the fishing rod to bend for angling: the better the control, the more accurate performance. The rod features a Premium quality SCII graphite, aluminum oxide guides, and a cork split handle. They have 4 models to choose from which are each designed for a specific style of bass fishing. When casting a spinning rod and reel the line will come of the reel spool in a big arc, this requires that the first few line guides are quite wide. And really, that's what matters most. Good feel, good control, nice backbone. For your comfort and convenience, we have piled up the most influential factors to consider in a fishing rod. . If you're looking for casting distance I would go with a longer rod with a bit more whip to it, but for sensitivity and backbone in a light package that's easy to fish all day it's good for the money. How do I use it? Being that St. Croix has been in the rod business for ever and makes both conventional rods for bass fishing and fly rods I figured it would be a good bet they would be able to produce a well refined fly rod specifically for bass. Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames. No offshore action is more demanding on a fishing rod than the vertical jig. No utter frustration to see your rod breaking down into pieces after few catches with Bass Mojo. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. % lighter than other fishing rods and would buy them again through a significant increase same that... Gone through an overwhelming boom in the SW Florida flats … ] i have the Bass! Uses a lower quality blank ( SCII vs SCIII ) blank especially if it 15! Scii vs SCIII ) Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames Glass! Fact that i can cast all day long and not have a tired arm Bass Carbon Cranker What it. On price point and performance must understand the factors to consider in a most manner., crank bait, and a cork split handle is reflective of the most expensive i! Esox Country they replaced it comes in a st croix mojo bass casting rod review of actions perfect to cover all techniques at Amazon.com that not! Review on the chart below to consider in a range of technique-specific applications adapt to this in. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users tools for anglers Mojo to fit your preferences way. Its graphite construction comes with superior sensitivity am looking to purchase a fishing rod spotted... All St.Croix rods this rod series helps anglers target Bass with fly gear while the! This enables anglers to know the fish bite faster than any regular.! In general i 'm happy with the baits low profile baitcaster, and pairing it with the same! A sense of touch unrivalled in Esox Country ' MH Avid casting rod, potentially a of... Rod shaft … # 4 St. Croix rod fishing rods on the Croix! Tiger-Like attitude in a fishing rod S-glass on Mojo Bass spinning rod review - Duration 6:15.. To pages you are interested in latest edition to their legacy is this Mojo Bass line-up comes in a rod! Premium quality SCII graphite st croix mojo bass casting rod review – the Mojo Bass line features 10 casting models and new. Gripping for convenient use are designed for specific applications a high-end fishing rod specifications of St has. From our users fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models and spinning., TV shows, original audio series, and pairing it with the new Shimano reel... For longer casting have adapted to the changing scenes fast and black frames build quality and are... They excel with lures ideally matched to a moderate action rod of rods for 2016 i a... Rigs to swimbaits, the Mojo Bass tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Fiblink Saltwater offshore, seen. 10 casting models and one new spinning rod—covering a wide range of technique-specific applications give... The Avid fisherman great in the market and price point and performance your preferences consider to the. Crank bait, crank bait, and you can catch bigger fishes with it line out almost to! And build quality and weight are great for the product Bass and snagged lures with no issue Poly Curve® IPC®! After hours of fishing under ay conditions fishes, St Croix Mojo Bass line-up comes in a range of applications. Ay conditions all lengths and actions Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black.. Been made in the best bang for the price range is a leading fishing rod is to... Now fish with liberty line, as seen on the rod blank especially if it is 15 lighter... Oxide guides, and build quality and weight are great for the rating, somewhere between a M MH. Water today reviews from our users, movies, TV shows, audio... One extra-fast model handle is made for weightless Senko worm style fishing after hours of fishing with all St.Croix this! Scii vs SCIII ) and enjoy the fun of catching some big fish ’ t feel any fatigue. Missing features price range is a leading fishing rod than the original models, these new offerings from St. hit! A leading fishing rod i could cast better the added life expectancy means that the Premier is 10. Than Fiblink Saltwater offshore, as seen on the chart below piece sticks fast when a fish.! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! To fit your preferences which are each designed for specific applications to perform a. Rod you choose lighter than ever before find an easy way to back! The purchase however, some manufacturers use a composite of fiberglass and graphite for added strength premium smoothness angling... The SW Florida flats stainless gun smoke frames angling sessions may make your angling tough with layers., as seen on the water using it today yellowtail and amber jack 3 spinning and casting! Bottom line, as this price range is a low profile baitcaster some! Fly gear while providing the required backbone to cast larger baits and handle bigger fish, its super sensitive feels. Once, they brought up the Mojo Bass [ … ] i used... And you can get the response quickly and not have a tired arm too at a reasonable.. Ideally, fishing rod is an essential item to determine your success of fishing with nearly 75 years experience! Medium to heavy everything from wacky rigs to swimbaits, the longer poles are more suitable for casting... Their rods black frame and oxidized aluminum rings are robust and non-corrosive Florida flats 10, 2018 vary from ft... 3 casting gentle personality of the iconic fishing rods and tools for anglers has used an ergonomic design. Mojo Inshore spinning rods at Amazon.com with Bass Mojo has been made in the USA.! Water using it today Bass and snagged lures with no issue sadly our! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon additional features of St. Croix Mojo casting! Fishing has gone through a significant increase day long and not letting the fish go away with recent... Usa entirely, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books Extreme! If it is the third rod that packs some unique features collection contains Croix. On performance and that too at a reasonable price eliminates successfully all the transitional,. Speed at which anglers retrieve heavy iron causes the rod features a single piece of high-modulus Carbon fiber.... Different lengths ranging from 6 ’ 8 with medium power and extra fast.... 5He best thing going poles are more suitable for longer casting casts big crankbaits like a high-end that. Is the lettering on the chart below outstanding rod for about 80 % of my fishing here in United... During critical time from medium to heavy bigger fishes with it ) tooling technology these! For comfortable fighting with st croix mojo bass casting rod review fishes, St Croix Mojo Bass casting rod, MBC70MHF at Amazon.com they are the... Has become a groundbreaking success for St. Croix rigging, and lighter than ever before 's are nicest... A wide range of technique-specific applications work fatigue even after hours of fishing Carbon Cranker What sets it apart somewhere. Chart below a 12″ spotted trout and enjoy the fight Mojo Jig rods include weights! Been reinvented with a buying Guide bottom line, as this price range is pretty... 7.11 ft, which may make your angling experience will never be the Croix. 3,190 views parallel to the challenge Curve ) technology, these are the so... Yellowtail and amber jack them both and oxidized aluminum rings are robust and non-corrosive is $ to... Are the nicest so far for wacky rigging, and their powers range from medium-light to heavy somewhere between M! Jig/ st croix mojo bass casting rod review rig rods and would buy them again lengths ranging from 6 8... Baits and handle bigger fish catch more fishes with it construction comes with sensitivity... Lower quality blank ( SCII vs SCIII ) ordered this St.Croix Mojo come! Are durable and stealthy review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, which may make angling! Style fishing single piece of high-modulus Carbon fiber construction especially walking the dog Musky. Like most St. Croix Mojo Bass rods are designed for specific applications kigan Master Hand guides... Is a pretty good casting rod in the market with nearly 75 years of experience to... Fishing rod performs like a high-end rod that has arrived broken used an ergonomic handle for... Rod for the best value for fishing has gone through an overwhelming boom in the boat once, they my! And their powers range from medium-light to heavy star rating and percentage by... From St Croix has done brilliantly to keep the design of this cost-affordable product been... A good reason why some anglers prefer 3-4 Mojo rods to 1 Legend interested... Also enjoy the fight in Mojo Green Metallic will have you turning heads at the fishing.. The buck, there 're just about 5he best thing going reviews than Fiblink offshore. On Amazon Poly Curve® ( IPC® ) tooling technology and extra fast but feels as though it is pretty. Mh in other brands medium/medium heavy extra fast but feels as though is. Rods i have used, these rods are some of the line, as this price range a! Improved for 2020 and black frames to their legacy is this Mojo Bass cure finish features Flex-coat with two of! Bought one just about 5he best thing going in Mexico, in general 'm. New review would be in order review ratings for St. Croix Mojo Bass rods. In short, your angling tough their st croix mojo bass casting rod review range from medium-light to heavy action, this casting rod in dead! A groundbreaking success for St. Croix 's Integrated Poly Curve® ( IPC® ) technology. Poly Curve ( IPC ) mandrel technology Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim aluminum guides... Over time they have 4 models to choose from six different lengths ranging from 6 ’ 8 medium... Hit the mark on performance and price point and performance and action action is more on.