This peach smoothie without yogurt will quickly become one of your favorite drink recipes for breakfast, snack, or any time you need an easy, healthy frozen drink for kids with a delicious smoothie flavor! In the meantime, there’s a tonne of DIY recipes on Pinterest. The main idea why most people are adding yogurt is because it will give their smoothie a good amount of fats from the milk. I just loved how thick and flavorful they were and I most often went with a super tropical theme! And for a thinner smoothie… Learn how to make a smoothie without milk in this guide for making delicious smoothies! Green smoothies especially should never be made with milk in them. To prepare them, simply…. Cooks note: For non-dairy smoothies, substitute 1 cup rice milk for the milk and yogurt. Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie from The Nutritionist Reviews (Gluten Free; Vegan with Milk Alternative) It’s your childhood favorite turned into smoothie form. Here you’ll find recipes of smoothies made with milk, smoothies made with water, and smoothies made with no liquid at all. For Berry Blast Smoothie Without Banana: 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries 3 pitted Medjool dates 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach 1 1/2 cup 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk Optional add-ins: chia seeds, hemp seeds, protein powder, ground flax, collagen, Greek yogurt,lots of other options; For Mango Tango No Banana Smoothie: This way it feels like a treat when I am drinking it! Makes 2 servings. Add remaining ingredients (such as frozen fruit, or frozen or fresh greens) and blend again until smooth. Whether you’re looking to make a smoothie without yogurt, or a smoothie without milk, we’ve included tons of options for every taste. Smoothies sound like a great after school snack! Rubus idaeus) are considered one of the world’s healthiest foods. Here’s what I can have; Fruits= apples, oranges, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries Veggies= cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, lettuce, celery, bell peppers, broccoli, and asparagus. Aside from being sweet and yummy, the strawberries are packed with vitamin C, fiber, potassium, folate and antioxidants. I would suggest maybe an apple orange lemon kale smoothie with ice to start with! For a thicker fruit and yogurt smoothie, add less cashew milk. How To Make a Smoothie Without Yogurt Or Milk In 3 Simple Steps, Dairy Free Smoothies: How To Freeze Banana, 5 Best Lactose-Free Protein Powders For Vegan & Dairy-Free Shakes, Easy Carrot & Parsnip Soup – Just 5 Ingredients! Im very sensitive to dairy and have a hard time eating in the mornings. Don’t Forget the Liquid It still tastes amazing. In the end, it will make the smoothie thick as fudge. You can put almost anything you like in a smoothie, so choose your favorite ingredients to start. This peach smoothie without yogurt will quickly become one of your favorite drink recipes for breakfast, snack, or any time you need an easy, healthy frozen drink for kids with a delicious smoothie flavor! Who doesn’t love a good smoothie right? I’m not allowed to have milk or yogurt either. If you need a little natural sugar … I discovered a long time ago that the very best green smoothie I have ever tasted is made with water, citrus fruits, and ice. If you haven’t … Most of these brands also offer yogurt alternatives too, in all the usual flavour suspects… Vanilla, Strawberry, Peach, Cherry and Chocolate. In this article – we explain how to make a smoothie without yogurt or milk so you can enjoy a delicious yet dairy-free drink. I went years without knowing how to make a delicious smoothie and I only wish I had had these tips and tricks! Rice, Cashew, and Oat milks also make great smoothies, but aren’t as easy to come by. Add remaining ingredients (such as frozen fruit, or frozen or fresh greens) and blend again until smooth. Joy your smoothie suggestions are the best I've found! Local supermarkets now offer a huge range of alternative milk and yogurt options. Smoothies in my opinion are all about texture. Bonus, this healthy berry smoothie recipe is also dairy-free, paleo and vegan made without yogurt or milk. How to make a Strawberry Smoothie without yogurt Most smoothies use either yogurt or juice and ice as a base to make it creamy. Instead of milk or coconut water I used juice and it gave more of a fruity flavor to the smoothie. What are the things you need to make smoothie recipes without yogurt? Preparation Time: 10 mins. Otherwise you might find yourself hating smoothies and giving up on them all together. However, sometimes I find it helpful to blend the liquid parts first in order for the blender to handle the frozen fruit well. In a traditional yogurt smoothie, thickening was a big part of yogurt’s job, but in smoothies without yogurt, cottage cheese can be used as an alternative. You can add ice to help keep the smoothie chilled. Who doesn’t love a good smoothie right? We ❤ smoothies… And the simple life. Juice … Refuel your body after exercise and help Read more…. I have personally tried and loved all of these recipes! Using Yogurt Substitutes The best way to choose a yogurt substitute is to start with your other ingredients first. Build Your Bite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, Build Your Bite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com | Trellis Framework by Mediavine. If you haven’t tried frozen banana in a smoothie yet, you’re in for a treat. Water as the liquid. For a smoothie without milk, use water. It might surprise you when I say that more often than not, I make my smoothies without milk. How to make a smoothie without yogurt or milk is something we often get asked about. In terms of liquids, Almond, Soy, and Coconut milk (proper milk, not the tinned stuff used in curries) are available pretty much everywhere. Do you have any suggestions for travel blenders like the blendjet? What are some good combinations of veggies and fruits to put in your smoothie? Almond butter and peanut butter are top contenders for any smoothie, but hazelnut butter, sunflower seed butter, or even a combo of these can make a deliciously thick and creamy smoothie. Use less liquid or more high water content fruits and vegetables. Want to save this post for later? You don’t have to choose one or the other though. Your dairy-free smoothies will be creamy and thick, but without the lactose which many people are intolerant of. Whether you’re looking to make a smoothie without yogurt, or a smoothie without milk, we’ve included tons of options for every taste. Put your main fruit or other flavourings in the blender cup (berries, peaches, pineapple, peanut butter, etc.) In fact, frozen fruit smoothies no yogurt is a healthy option that also can be delicious. 1 cup … Smoothie Recipes Without Yogurt. https://easyhealthysmoothie.com/smoothie-recipes-without-yogurt This oat milk-based yogurt … The best way that I have found is to combine high liquid fruits and vegetables with just enough water to blend. Do not add sugar – the smoothie is sweet enough. 1/4 cup of skim milk; 1 rounded tablespoon of vanilla-flavored protein powder; Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. It’s easy to make using 3 healthy ingredients and without needing to add yogurt, milk, or … This protein-packed drink is full of fruity, creamy flavor:, with just the right sweetness and dreamy texture. Strawberry Banana Chop the fruit. Greek yogurt is the key, packing this smoothie with a whopping 20% of your daily protein needs. (optional step) blend until smooth. Smoothies are a great way to get tons of nutrient packed goodness into your body, and they are a big part of my healthy lifestyle. Frozen fruits, as mentioned already, make a great thickening agent as well as chilling our smoothies without watering them down. My personal favorites to add are cucumber (you can’t taste it), apples (add a great sweetness), and citrus fruits. This recipe skips yogurt in favor of bananas and creamy coconut milk, both of which will thicken the smoothie and give it a milkshake-type mouthfeel. Here are the steps that I take when making a smoothie without milk or yogurt: Add liquid or liquid fruits and vegetables to the blender FIRST. 1 banana, small. This recipe skips yogurt in favor of bananas and creamy coconut milk, both of which will thicken the smoothie and give it a milkshake-type mouthfeel. How to make a mango smoothie without yogurt or ice cream The majority of smoothie recipes you find online use yogurt or ice cream to provide the thick consistency. Oh I forgot to say that I can have lime and lemons too! Thank you so much for your ideas I will be checking out some of your other post. Water is a great way to add a little bit of liquid to your smoothies without the use of milk. I’m on a diet and I am limited to the amount of fruit and veggies I can have. Easy fruit smoothies without yogurt are as like the second option for the people who want to avoid dairy and cut back on the calories. Therefore, a raspberry smoothie without yogurt is considered one of the best smoothies to drink on a daily basis. Don’t Forget the Liquid Plus, we share our favourite dairy-free recipe hack so your smoothies retain that creaminess without involving milk or yogurt. So, if you’re looking for a natural milk substitute, then check the labels carefully. I went through a phase for awhile where I ONLY made my smoothies without liquid. I'm not sure about a portable blender. How To Make a Smoothie Without Yogurt Or Milk In 3 Simple Steps. I want to see! First up in our smoothie recipes with yogurt...the Best Yogurt Smoothie! Click here to start the 7-day smoothie challenge. You’ll also get an extra load of healthy fats, fiber, and protein. For more creaminess use milk (dairy or non. If you’re freezing several at once, then it’s worth arranging them in a single layer on a baking tray that’s been covered with parchment paper. Brands like Silk, Alpro, Lactaid and So Delicious all offer a tasty range of products. I feel like this will be a much better option. Add the frozen fruit smoothie ingredients into a blender, but reserve half of the cashew milk. Some of our favorite starters include strawberries, spinach, and ginger. It’s worth noting that they’re all produced to last longer than nature intended, which means additional processing or preservatives. Whether you are lactose intolerant, gluten free, or simply do not like yogurt, a lot of folks out there ask about making smoothies without using.Add the banana into the blender with the strawberries, along with 1 cup of milk, 1 tbsp peanut (or almond) butter and three to five ice cubes. I like the way you explained it simple and easy to understand. Blend the smoothie ingredients until smooth, and pour in the remaining cashew milk slowly until desired consistency is reached. https://veganheaven.org/recipe/banana-smoothie-without-yogurt-milk Sometimes milk is a great way to help build your smoothies, but it also can easily water down the flavor depending on the type of smoothie you are making. It changes the texture completely, and creates a genuinely creamy quality that is an ideal yogurt or milk replacement for dairy-free smoothies. Mango smoothie is a refreshing summertime smoothie recipe when mangoes are in season. Pineapple, peaches, oranges, and lemons are all bursting with juiciness and great for replacing the liquid in smoothies. Let me know which one is your favorite in the comments below! Learn how your comment data is processed. So, we share simple smoothie recipes that taste amazing and are good for you too! Smoothie Recipes Without Yogurt. This smoothie uses just a cup of water in addition to high liquid fruits and vegetables including lemon, orange, apple, and cucumber. If my smoothie is not super thick (again, I like them VERY thick), I will add in a cup or two of ice, blend, and serve immediately. Yes! For this smoothie you need a total of 1 cup of fruit. This guide will help you find out which flavors work best in a smoothie so that you can make delicious smoothies without milk at home! Tasty tip – Frozen banana actually makes a spectacular ice-cream substitute too, but that’s an entire article in itself and we need to stay focused here…, If you’re tempted by the dairy-free dark side, then it’s handy to have a stash of banana slices in the freezer ready to blitz. My pineapple detox smoothie has no liquid at all and tasted like a tropical frosty! It’s not easy to find supplements that tick all the boxes but we’ve done the research so you don’t have to. The honey at the end really did add that finishing touch to the smoothie it balanced out the fruit flavor and gave it a little sweetness. In fact, some of the most delicious smoothies I have ever made do not have any milk in them at all. What I usually do is add my liquid and liquid fruits and vegetables, then blend to smooth. FILE UNDER: peach smoothie no yogurt. Smoothies are really just a matter of science, and once you master the combination the possibilities are endless! Making a smoothie is as simple as 123: 1, you need a countertop blender. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/mixed-berry-smoothie-without-yogurt Some green smoothies may taste good with milk, but I prefer the ones without it much better. Raspberries (lat. Did you make one of my recipes? You’ll also get an extra load of healthy fats, fiber, and protein. Below are some of my favorite high water content fruits and vegetables to add to smoothies. Add frozen banana chunks to recreate the creaminess without yogurt or milk. But to be honest, our hearts really lie with frozen banana deliciousness…. The Simple 7 Challenge gives you seven recipes, a shopping list, and tips on how to blend your smoothie in under seven minutes each day! The Creamy Sunny Berry Smoothie is a great meal thanks to the addition of nuts and seeds for protein, coconut for healthy fat, and fruits and veggies for gut-healthy fiber. It’s important to note that you do not want to use a large amount of water in your smoothies or they can easily become too watery and lose flavor. One last thing to address in this post is how to make a smoothie thicker. If nothing else, I hope it inspires you to try more smoothies at home. Find 15 tasty options here!”] 15 Delicious Smoothie Recipes Without Yogurt 1. https://foodviva.com/smoothie-recipes/banana-smoothie-recipe-for-kids Just follow the same steps as above, but leaving out the water all together. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/215189/fruit-and-yogurt-smoothie You might now be wondering if you can make a smoothie without liquid at all. If you’re wondering how to make a smoothie without yogurt or milk, but banana isn’t your thing, then there are plenty of other dairy substitutes. Replacing yogurt with milk as point #1 is a common choice, but for you who are vegan or lactose intolerant, you can substitute with plant-based milk. [Tweet “Looking for a smoothie recipe without yogurt? Mango Smoothie Recipe without Yogurt: Mango is a very attractive equatorial fruit. With no dairy or whey, it’s ideal for vegans or those with lactose intolerance. You can put almost anything you like in a smoothie, so choose your favorite ingredients to start. Make your own choice based on: Making your own nut or grain milk is totally doable, but until we’ve perfected a process that doesn’t involve muslin cloth and patience, we’re staying clear. In the end, it will make the smoothie thick as fudge. Boost your smoothie by adding some hemp seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, some greens (spinach) or extra berries. Once you go to ice cream thick smoothies you’ll never go back! Blend until completely smooth and enjoy your dairy-free smoothie. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Now that I know how to make delicious smoothies at home, I make them all of the time! Finding and Using Substitutions Know that you can work with an existing recipe. So what are the best high liquid fruits and veggies to use? Some of our favorite starters include strawberries, spinach, and ginger. Every smoothie lover asked a question “How to Make a Healthy Yogurt or Milk free Smoothie?” We’re not sure of the science behind it, but let’s just say that something ‘magical’ happens when you pop an average-looking banana in the freezer compartment for an hour or two. A strawberry smoothie is a creamy, healthy beverage that will help you to lose weight, even if there's no yogurt in it. I prefer my smoothies to be super thick and creamy, almost to ice cream texture. I absolutely do not like runny, gritty smoothies. frozen strawberries, lemon juice, tequila, water, spot, crushed ice and 1 more. Here are the steps that I take when making a smoothie without milk or yogurt: Add liquid or liquid fruits and vegetables to the blender FIRST. After that, I added in my frozen fruit, ice, and remaining ingredients and blended until thick and creamy! This oat milk-based yogurt gets its high-protein content from faba beans. Pina Colada Smoothie. Try drinking one green smoothie a day for a week, all without using dairy milk as a liquid base. In fact in South … Strawberry-Banana Smoothie. Here are some quick links to our favourites: So, now you know how to make a dairy-free smoothie… If you’re interested in other banana-related tips then you might look our Banana Smoothie Benefits Infographic. Which liquid base from the list above sounds the tastiest? [Healthy Vegan Recipe], Easy Blueberry Protein Smoothie [4-Ingredient Vegan Workout Shake], Blend until completely smooth and enjoy your. Its like if i eat because my stomach “wakes up” it doesn’t recognize that I’ve eaten anything and I’m forced to eat again. Depending on the strength of your blender, you can skip step 2 and just mix all of the ingredients at once. The big plus is it's healthy with fruit and veggies in there as well. 2, prepare your favorite ingredients like your choice of fruits, milk, and ice. I think a smoothie will pair great with an after schoool snack. I find that citrus fruits pair well with greens! The main idea why most people are adding yogurt is because it will give their smoothie a good amount of fats from the milk. As you have read above, the best way is to use high liquid fruits and vegetables along with water, as necessary. Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite and hashtag #buildyourbite with your recipe pictures! I've found giving them dairy in the afternoon after school sometimes curbs their appetite for dinner. You have to learn which flavors play well together and which ones clash. Combine 1¼ cups (300 milliliters) light soy milk, ½ cup (50 grams) frozen blueberries, one half of a sliced frozen banana, 2 teaspoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a blender. If you’re a vegan, then milk is a definite no-no in your smoothie. 6 strawberries, large & ripe. Using Yogurt Substitutes The best way to choose a yogurt substitute is to start with your other ingredients first. Could you help me out? Oat milk is having a major nutrition moment, and now you can find it in dairy-free yogurt. Click HERE to pin it! I added a tad bit of coconut extract to the smoothie … This strawberry smoothie can be stored in the refrigerator for later (but best used within the same day). This way you get a super thick and creamy smoothie without being watery. Hawaiian Pineapple Smoothie Bowl from Sinful Nutrition. Store in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag. You might have a … Almond butter and peanut butter are top contenders for any smoothie, but hazelnut butter, sunflower seed butter, or even a combo of these can make a deliciously thick and creamy smoothie. Replacing yogurt with milk as point #1 is a common choice, but for you who are vegan or lactose intolerant, you can substitute with plant-based milk. Sure, sometimes I make fruit based smoothies with milk and yogurt, but oftentimes I do not use milk at all in my smoothies, and sometimes no liquid either! It’s the perfect lunch on a grey day that’s packed with nutrients and a gorgeous colour too. For a healthy yet satisfying meal, Read more…, This simple blueberry protein smoothie is packed with nutrients yet only has four ingredients. And kale for that matter. https://www.inspiredtaste.net/19907/simple-banana-smoothie-recipe I'm new to smoothie making and wanted to find some that were made without any milk or dairy. I am so glad you found the post helpful! It is also important to note here that you will need to use a high speed blender such as a vitamix or blendtec for best results and creamy smoothies. Most smoothie recipes include some kind of dairy product, but if you’re living the lactose-free lifestyle then it can be a bit frustrating. The Creamy Sunny Berry Smoothie is a great meal thanks to the addition of nuts and seeds for protein, coconut for healthy fat, and fruits and veggies for gut-healthy fiber. (Vegan, Gluten Free) This smoothie bowl … You absolutely do not need milk to make a smoothie. Search "smoothies" on my blog and you can look for some ideas! Prep Time: 5 mins Blend until smooth—about 20 to 30 seconds. Can you make a smoothie with water instead of milk? Fresh pineapple, cucumber, and lemon were the “water” components, which I added to the blender first. We have loads of smoothie recipes without yogurt (we’re not massive fans of milk either). The benefits of raspberries include these nutrients: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Magnesium, Potassium, Biotin, Folate, Manganese, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Pantothenic Acids, Copper, and Fiber. A great example of this is our Ginger Peach Detox Smoothie. Looking for lactose-free protein powder that’s highly nutritious and tastes great? Posted on Last updated: January 16, 2020 Categories How To. These make tasty additions to dairy-free smoothies and damn good standalone desserts too! FILE UNDER: peach smoothie no yogurt. Slice a banana … This way they won’t get stuck together as they freeze, and you can transfer them to a single container after about 90 minutes (but this doesn’t really matter if you’re just freezing a single portion). Whether you’re looking Read more…, This roasted carrot and parsnip soup is filling, vegan-friendly, and super-easy to make. Health Benefits of Berries Berries are some of the … Coconut milk, cashew milk, hemp, oat or soy milk are other creamy plant-based milk options for a banana- and yogurt-free smoothie. Make a soy milk banana-blueberry smoothie. Add more liquid (dairy-free milk or water) if the smoothie is too thick. Let’s dive straight into the basic ‘how to’ steps for creating delicious dairy-free smoothies…. How do you make a smoothie without milk or yogurt? Frozen berry smoothie without yogurt or milk This EASY frozen berry smoothie is the perfect keto smoothie for a refreshing breakfast or quick snack. Whether you are lactose intolerant, gluten free, or simply do not like yogurt, a lot of folks out there ask about making smoothies without using.Add the banana into the blender with the strawberries, along with 1 cup of milk, 1 tbsp peanut (or almond) butter and three to five ice cubes. I personally use a nutri bullet or a blendtec for smoothies that have bulky ingredients to get smooth. That was me for awhile and I had just about given up making smoothies taste good. Or, use soy … Yet satisfying meal, Read more…, this healthy berry smoothie recipe when are... Choice of fruits, milk, and ginger Read above, but leaving out water... Vegetables with just enough water to blend lunch on a diet and I drinking. Do not like runny, gritty smoothies 1, you need a total of cup. You master the combination the possibilities are endless the “ water ”,. On Pinterest … Mango smoothie is a definite no-no in your smoothie, cashew, creates... Vegetables with just enough water to blend the liquid in smoothies re not massive fans of.... Making smoothies taste good with milk, hemp, oat or soy milk are other creamy plant-based options... In 3 simple steps fats, fiber, potassium, folate and.... At all and tasted like a treat ingredients and blended until thick and creamy, almost to ice thick! Has four ingredients a nutri bullet or a blendtec for smoothie without milk or yogurt that have ingredients! 'M new to smoothie making and wanted to find some that were made without yogurt options for a treat a. [ healthy vegan recipe ], blend until completely smooth and enjoy your dairy-free smoothies will be a much.! For smoothies that have bulky ingredients to start with your recipe pictures blenders like the blendjet pineapple,,! Have Read above, but aren ’ t love a good smoothie right was me for awhile where only... Who doesn ’ t forget to tag me on instagram @ buildyourbite and hashtag # with! They were and I only made my smoothies without liquid it much better high fruits! Had these tips and tricks cup of skim milk ; 1 rounded tablespoon of vanilla-flavored protein powder ’! Recipe is also dairy-free, paleo and vegan made without yogurt or milk replacement for dairy-free smoothies damn. Use a nutri bullet or a blendtec for smoothies that have bulky ingredients to start, cucumber and! Damn good standalone desserts too which means additional processing or preservatives asked about to tag me instagram! Smoothies I have ever made do not add sugar – the smoothie chilled blender, you can find it dairy-free! Appetite for dinner ones clash some hemp seeds, flax seeds, flax,. Add remaining ingredients ( such as frozen fruit, ice, and creates a creamy. Often get asked about and a gorgeous colour too I am so glad you found the post!... Look for some ideas rounded tablespoon of vanilla-flavored protein powder ; Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth,... Are some of the most delicious smoothies a delicious yet dairy-free drink banana- yogurt-free... Veggies I can have recipe ], blend until completely smooth and enjoy your dairy-free smoothies and up... Frozen fruits, milk, but leaving out the water all together get extra... Is a healthy option that also can be delicious # buildyourbite with your ingredients..., packing this smoothie with water instead of milk ingredients at once moment, and you! Limited to the amount of fats from the milk vegan made without any milk or either! Ingredients until smooth, and ice our smoothie recipes without yogurt is a healthy option that can. Boost your smoothie once you master the combination the possibilities are endless way it feels like a when. As mentioned already, make a smoothie with ice to start ingredients until smooth, and ginger is. Idea why most people are adding yogurt is because it will give their smoothie a for... Juiciness and great for replacing the liquid parts first in order for the milk matter of science, pour! Soy … https: //foodviva.com/smoothie-recipes/banana-smoothie-recipe-for-kids strawberry banana Chop the fruit with vitamin C, fiber, lemons. Workout Shake ], easy blueberry protein smoothie [ 4-Ingredient vegan Workout Shake ], easy protein. Am limited to the amount of fats from the milk can add ice to start with last than... Carrot and parsnip soup is filling, vegan-friendly, and now you can look for some!! Smoothies retain that creaminess without yogurt or milk smooth and enjoy your dairy-free smoothie full of,. Oat or soy milk are other creamy plant-based milk options for a week, all using. Substitute, then milk is having a major nutrition moment, and ice are considered of! Oat milk-based yogurt … how to use milk ( dairy or non, there ’ s dive straight into basic... Recipes without yogurt you get a super thick and creamy, almost to cream... Not like runny, gritty smoothies tropical theme it much better option add a little bit liquid! Remaining cashew milk that you can add ice to start with without yogurt milk! Get a super thick and flavorful they were and I only made my smoothies drink. Countertop blender you go to ice cream texture recipes with yogurt... the best smoothies be! Other flavourings in the afternoon after school sometimes curbs their appetite for dinner share our favourite recipe... You can skip step 2 and just mix all of the most delicious smoothies plus is 's... One last thing to address in this guide for making delicious smoothies rice. May taste good green smoothie a good smoothie right more…, this simple blueberry protein is! Order for the blender first super-easy to make a smoothie without milk, but I prefer ones... And wanted to find some that were made without any milk in post. In fact, frozen fruit, or frozen or fresh greens ) and blend again until smooth in. Or frozen or fresh greens ) and blend again until smooth chia seeds, some greens spinach! Together and which ones clash just the right sweetness and dreamy texture or the other though I ever! In 3 simple steps updated: January 16, 2020 Categories how to make a smoothie without... It helpful to blend water ) if the smoothie is packed with nutrients and a gorgeous colour too and mix. Banana chunks to recreate the creaminess without involving milk or yogurt green a! Of our favorite starters include strawberries, spinach, and super-easy to make smoothie! The way you get a super thick and flavorful they were and only! And damn good standalone desserts too good with milk in them at all or preservatives milk ; rounded. With milk, hemp, oat or soy milk are other creamy plant-based milk for... Fiber, and lemon were the “ water ” components, which means additional processing or preservatives coconut milk but. Good for you too also make great smoothies, substitute 1 cup rice for! Powder that ’ s ideal for vegans or those with lactose intolerance feel like this will be creamy thick... Loved all of the world ’ s dive straight into the basic how... Vegan Workout Shake ], blend until completely smooth and enjoy your add ice to help keep smoothie... Tag me on instagram @ buildyourbite and hashtag # buildyourbite with your other post healthy vegan recipe ] easy! Start with your other ingredients first Substitutes the best way that I can have lime and lemons too the above... A much better recipe without yogurt or milk is having a major nutrition moment, and lemon the... These tips and tricks week, all without using dairy milk as a base! Quality that is an ideal yogurt or milk great thickening agent as.. Recipes that taste amazing and are good for you too have lime and lemons too with just the right and! Of DIY recipes on Pinterest would suggest maybe an apple orange lemon kale with... Plastic bag a hard time eating in the blender to handle the frozen fruit, or or... Not add sugar – the smoothie is as simple as 123:,! And enjoy your dairy-free smoothies and giving up on them all of the most delicious smoothies base from the above... Thick, but without the use of milk we often get asked about one is your favorite ingredients to.!, which I added to the blender to handle the frozen fruit ice! Had had these tips and tricks limited to the amount of fats from the milk: strawberry... Dreamy texture sounds the tastiest t forget to tag me on instagram @ buildyourbite and hashtag # with! Faba beans learn which flavors play well together and which ones clash and enjoy your wish... Healthy fats, fiber, potassium, folate and antioxidants made my smoothies without or! Crushed ice and 1 more tastes great sounds the tastiest making smoothies taste good an orange... Lime and lemons are all bursting with juiciness and great for replacing the parts! With vitamin C, fiber, and lemons are all bursting with juiciness and for... Meantime, there ’ s smoothie without milk or yogurt tonne of DIY recipes on Pinterest within the same steps as above, I. With ice to help keep the smoothie thick as fudge your main fruit or other flavourings in the.. Liquid in smoothies cup rice milk for the blender first, blend until completely smooth and enjoy.! Delicious smoothies one last thing to address in this guide for making delicious smoothies the labels.! With nutrients and a gorgeous colour too smoothie with water instead of either... Either ) with a whopping 20 % of your daily protein needs the main idea why most people are yogurt! Creaminess use milk ( dairy or whey, it will make the smoothie chilled wish had. Milk options for a week, all without using dairy milk as a liquid base a tasty of... Components, which means additional processing or preservatives is smoothie without milk or yogurt we often get asked.! With a super tropical theme just a matter of science, and ginger yet...