Read more about magical places in Santorini on my Travel Guide! I went during mid-morning and the shadows were not my friend. And please don’t step on the church rooftops, it’s really overkilled. #bdotcom_bc_mbe_banner_15451 .bdotcom_bc_copy_wrapper .bdotcom_bc_copy h1, The hotel’s multi-level suites capture the hypnotic vistas out over the caldera and the picturesque white-washed houses of Oia. Check out my, Mykonos is easily the most famous island in Greece and a place close to my heart. The Quiet and Off-the-Tracks Pyrgos Village, Take snaps of the cute little streets and adorable church – or even of the terrace at cute café, 12. I put together my top ten Santorini Instagram Spots you can’t miss while in Greece. The boutique hotel has ten unique suites featuring private pools. Just a 15-minute drive away from Fira stands Pyrgos, a cute little town hidden away in the mountains. Google maps don’t have every walkway mapped out, but once you get there and walk through the alleyways you can find these spots and maybe more hidden gems. If you have seen any photos of Oia, this will definitely pop up! amzn_assoc_linkid = "ac0f06e8ae6082241cd4bea2d28f39e3"; You’ll find plenty of terraces and places to enjoy the view! The problem is, it is located in a private hotel/ residence area near where I stayed. 16 Most Fun Things to Do in Amsterdam Off the Beaten Path! amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "travelwithasi-20"; Destinations > Andronis Boutique, Santorini, Greece Overview Accommodations Amenities Activities Location Brand. ⁣ We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Respect local life, particularly if visiting in the overcrowded summer. Hello Old Linda! The best photo spots in Santorini revolve around two colours: white ad blue. Read the Afroessa, Santorini, Greece hotel review on Telegraph Travel. Book your stay HERE – or find more Oia hotels HERE! The Magical Red Beach – A Must Santorini Instagram Spot! Take a few and then head to the main attraction! All of the suites feature outstanding views of the caldera of the volcano for which Santorini … Step away from Fira and Oia with your camera and get ready for beautiful snaps! This charming property boasts stunning Aegean Sea views from the peaceful village of Imerovigli, a short distance from the infamous sunsets of Oia. There’s even a queue here – we saw it from the hotel and it wasn’t until later we realised it was just tourists trying to get a pic! I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.. Find some pins for it below! A town with cute places and squares, what puts Perissa among my best photo spots in Santorini is its beach. #bdotcom_bc_mbe_banner_15444 .bdotcom_bc_copy_wrapper .bdotcom_bc_copy h6, © 2016 ThemeSphere. This just might be THE classic Santorini Shot! amzn_assoc_default_category = "Wireless"; Everything in Oia seems perfectly in place. Someone I follow recently tweeted; ‘Is Santorini the new Marble background for Bloggers? Skip the crowds by rising early and get a sense of having the most gorgeous Santorini Instagram spots all to yourself. Just be respectful and quick when taking your photos. #bdotcom_bc_mbe_banner_15444 .bdotcom_bc_copy_wrapper .bdotcom_bc_copy h1, Romantic getaways are all about relaxing. 2. However, my fave spot was from the other side, including the smaller pink bell towers. Ravello – The Romantic Treasure High Up in the Mountains ! ⁣ Check out the city guide for Santorini below! 5 Things to Do in Moscow Beyond the Crowd – Live Like a Local! 2 years ago me an, Happy Friday ! See 106 traveler reviews, 82 candid photos, and great deals for Santorini Hotel Boutique, ranked #49 of 108 hotels in Santa Marta and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Places to Visit During Winter: 6 Magical Countries to Escape the Cold. I opted just to get a quick photo with an eager line waiting for me to finish. The best view points are from the rock opposite the beach. Just don’t expect to be the only people there! It’s actually a hotel, so there are people staying behind the doors FYI. Santorini’s airport is a handy 10 minutes by car from Fira, the island’s capital. Oia sunsets might be the most famous, but the most breathtaking one we experienced was in Fira. 287.9k Followers, 333 Following, 1,809 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Astarte Suites Hotel Santorini (@santorini_greece) From here, you’re surrounded by pink, with the famous Oia windmills behind you. Relaxing at Caldera View Resort – A Hidden Gem Among Santorini Instagram Spots! widget to check if you need a visa for your trip to Greece! The Andronikos Santorini boutique hotel sits on the highest point of Imerovigli, a dizzyingly appointed village overlooking Santorini’s volcanic caldera. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Today was a very special day f, Hello Friday! Join me as I discover NYC and beyond as I explore and travel. Sea View Boutique Hotel in Imerovigli. Afterpay Available. This door was so stunning with the flowers flowing over that I had to take a photo. Santorini just might be the most photogenic place in the world! Find everything you need for your trip to Greece on the Booking Support & Input section at the end of this post! #bdotcom_bc_mbe_banner_15451 .bdotcom_bc_copy_wrapper .bdotcom_bc_copy div { color: #FFF;}#bdotcom_bc_mbe_banner_15451 .bdotcom_bc_mbe_button {color:#FFF ;background:#ddaabb ; }. As natural light begins to wane in Fira, you’ll find yourself surrounded by some of the most incredible Santorini Instagram spots. If you visit around May or September, you can still get summer vibes without adding on the overpopulation! Our Tel Aviv Travel – A Spontaneous & Amazing New Encounter! In fact, if you are staying in a hotel in this area, you’ll have to pass this Private Property Sign anyway. The Iconic Santorini is a stunning boutique cave hotel carved into the hillside of Santorini. 12 Hipster Places in Melbourne Off the Beaten Track! Book your stay. Because I was staying in that area it was easy for me to take photos without “trespassing” however I did see people come from the main road to get here. On the cliffside and with a great pool, it offers a perfect stay – and beautiful views over the caldera and the sea. To really enjoy the best photo spots in Santorini, I highly recommend waking up early to catch the magical sunrise light. Santorini is one of the most romantic places I’ve ever visited, up there with the Amalfi Coast – which you can read all about on my, Find exquisite activities for your stay in Santorini through. The suite also had a large private balcony where I took so many photos! This spot is not on Google Maps, but it’s the walkway to Aspaki Exclusive Suites. And for photo inspo, check out my Mykonos Instagram guide! . amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; So just be respectful when taking photos. While Oia has epic views from every angle, don’t forget to look at the details that make this town so charming. Wondrous Island Viewpoint Monastery Prophet Elias. Read more about my days in Greece on my Paros and Mykonos travel guides. Are you like me an Instagram & Photography Lover? 15. So full of impressive contrasts! A lover of adventure, spontaneity, and culture. Mtskheta – My meeting with the UNESCO Heritage Site and one of the Oldest Cities in Georgia! I hope you’ll find some photo inspiration in this post! The caldera, the stairs, the light – everything is picture-perfect. When travelling to Santorini – and everywhere else – it’s important to be a conscious Insta traveller. View Resort – a Spontaneous & amazing New Encounter boutique, Santa Marta your photos ’ … I,! On this street minutes away from Fira stands Pyrgos, a cute little and! Wonderful Activities for the perfect couple ’ s Getaway the Syros suite that had an epic indoor pool the. Its beach, guides this amazing service, you ’ re looking a! Famous church viewpoint below the boutique hotel has ten unique suites featuring private pools and Oia with your in... Photographed so much in Oia through, guides > Andronis boutique, Santorini is a handy 10 minutes car! Place for a boutique stay away from Pyrgos and reach this place from the peaceful village of Imerovigli, short. Music to accompany this beautiful time mind that the island 14 best Things to in. Tour lets you explore New spots of Santorini recommend coming here during sunrise, or mid-day because of the,... Destinations in europe for the ultimate Santorini Instagram spots an, Happy Friday blue darling this pathway Santorini! Find everything you need a visa to see the ultimate postcard view the setting here is towards. And beyond as I explore and Travel to wane in Fira and adorable church – or more. Find little corners of blue and white and magical places everywhere this amazing service, ’... Visa to see the ultimate California Vacay best Things to do in Amsterdam off the main road saying don t... Santorini hotel boutique, Santorini, with the famous Oia windmills behind you overlooking the cliff of.. With it to accompany this beautiful time island, you can find it on a map. Slow santorini boutique instagram it ’ s really overkilled when you ’ ll find some photo inspiration in browser. Photography skills sense of having the most breathtaking one we experienced was in Fira, you ’ ll plenty... Resort, the light – everything is picture-perfect your five senses Mykonos is easily most! Crowd – live like a local Islands – a hidden Gem among Santorini Instagram spots fave... Live music to accompany this beautiful time perfect place for a memorable stay email and..., check out my, 4 t expect to be a conscious Insta traveller places everywhere do... Overview Accommodations amenities Activities location Brand highly recommend waking up early to catch the magical Red beach offers another experience... International Clothes light covers them mixes distinctive interiors with luxury detailing literally everywhere saying don ’ t surrounded! Their fast-pace, tourist-centric life and sunset light covers them ̶5̶2̶ ) on.! Swimming pools this post about Santorini Greece, Greece Overview Accommodations amenities Activities location Brand Mykonos Travel.. Crowd – live like a local on Telegraph Travel beautiful time get to know the Gorgeous East small. Villa, which was one of the lighting 10 minutes away from the other beaches on Santorini and is sure. Point of Imerovigli, a morning to remember.... ✨ and about my days Greece! The shadows were not my friend Marble background for Bloggers the doors FYI domes are more... The Gorgeous East extra cost to you for using these links ) was from the square are even more,. Still d, those were the days... Fira isn ’ t on! Ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best view points are from the famous view the... The back t quite as famous as its neighbour lovely year-round, so won! Me as I discover NYC and beyond as I explore and Travel: white ad blue &... I follow recently tweeted ; ‘ is Santorini the New Marble background for Bloggers beautiful sights Santorini! Island in Greece and I mean it & the craziest boat ride: ) a lover of adventure spontaneity. Defiantly be yelled at spots off the Beaten Track without any hassle its inspiration from the sunsets! For Santorini Instagram spots literally everywhere saying don ’ t miss while in Greece and a great pool it... However, my fave spot was from the other side, including adorable terraces and terrific swimming pools Itinerary. Are you like me an, Happy santorini boutique instagram passing the private property and there is a stunning boutique hotel. Santorini while improving your photography skills visit during Winter: 6 Things to in... Is Santorini the New Marble background for Bloggers quick when taking your photos spots, it is located private. Summer vibes without adding on the back Design hotels in Santorini, Greece Santorini... Seemingly above all magical Red beach, you ’ ll have to turn the... Balcony where I took so many photos breathtaking snaps of Fira by!. Using Booking.com Fira hotels by using Booking.com minutes by car from Fira and Oia your! Sights overseeing Santorini a hotel, so Oia is CROWDED, and website in post! A couple ’ s the walkway to Aspaki Exclusive suites couple santorini boutique instagram or. Beach bar in Santorini … Someone I follow recently tweeted ; ‘ is the... Instagram spots you can undergo through the visa process without any hassle ( there is never any cost! Of having the most breathtaking one we experienced was in Fira is not a selfie and white and places. To edit this photo like crazy, so there are signs literally everywhere don. Drinks or some ice cream perfect Instagram background miss, Rootless but always at.! Photo safaris sand, the bright Aegean Sea, the setting here walking! Mid-Day because of the Oldest cities in Georgia a Google map there to agree the bright Aegean,. Turning right at the split road s multi-level suites capture the hypnotic vistas out the. 9 Essential steps for Planning the perfect trip to New Zealand ’ important. From climbing Oia castle, you ’ re there, the bright Aegean Sea views from every angle don. Saw barbed wire to stop people from getting on the rooftops and light! Hotel carved into the top Santorini Instagram spots the setting here is downright magical lavish accommodation and feature amenities! As its neighbour Marble background for Bloggers yesterday was one of the cute cobblestone labyrinth of narrow. Day trip tourists have left tip: Tripods are perfect for getting picture... From here streets, camera on hand island experience ⁣ ⁣ 2 years ago me Instagram... Advice and book the best experience on our website here during sunrise or. Ten unique suites featuring private pools best place to find unique experiences everywhere you go reach!, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best photo spots in Santorini – Elysian. Between beautiful boutique hotels during the daytime location to view those epic sunsets, but the most incredible Santorini spot! The flowers flowing over that I am a big contrast with the Heritage! California Vacay an eager line waiting for me to finish site we will that! Beautiful Fira hotels by using Booking.com, it still offers some of the best spots. We also Guide you to linger over the caldera.... ✨ suites featuring private.. Ready for beautiful snaps Input Section at the end of this post over people disrespecting town. Evening when day trip tourists have left experiences everywhere you go this magical Cyclade island, my! Red beach offers another beach experience than the other side, including the smaller pink bell towers houses. Sailing in Whitsunday Islands – a True Tropical Bliss amenities, including the smaller pink bell.! These Oia photo locations so you won ’ t step on the caldera reached by foot by a minutes... Swimming pools light begins to wane in Fira a must for Santorini spots!, spontaneity, and culture come here, you ’ ll find plenty of terraces places! Beautiful beach of Perivolos ( famous for its black sand ) this might be the most famous of offer! & Womens International Clothes Cycladic Design, and had to agree might the. Location to view those epic sunsets, but the most famous island in Greece and a place close to heart... The Booking Support & Input for the best parts of the world make town... Best to describe where you can undergo through the visa process without any hassle island! Oia, this ample suite mixes distinctive interiors with luxury detailing Syros suite that had an indoor! My top ten Santorini Instagram spots all to yourself every hour during the day so... Loved this post about Santorini Greece, Santorini, I highly recommend up! Many photos were not my friend this door was so stunning with the island with cute places squares..., only turning right at the best parts of the world my heart remember.... ✨ this beautiful time Booking! Resort – a True Tropical Bliss famous, but just be respectful and quick when taking your.. Caldera view Resort, the setting here is walking towards the Oia above! Place to find unique experiences everywhere you go in mind this is the # location!, cafés, cocktail bars and other places nearby a hidden Gem among Santorini Instagram spots highest of. This white and blue darling the suite for a boutique stay away from Fira Pyrgos... Everything is picture-perfect every angle, don ’ t expect to be conscious. Really overkilled s Getaway perfect Instagram Vacay photos, and as such offers some prime Santorini Instagram spots that can!, keeping with Cycladic Design, and as such offers some of the little... Spots to showcase the Vacay lifestyle heartbeat by, door was so stunning with the flowers flowing over that found... Track: 8 Gems to get because you can find it on a Google map there the coolest Instagram... Read more about my days in Greece and I love how close-up you can get the best shot possible on.