28 W River Rd. Each item has its own distinct sweet flavor that took root in Sao Miguel in the Azores of Portugal. We thank you for your continued support. I've never been to the actual store in the 'Riv, but I pick up their brand of Portuguese breads at Job Lot or Price Rite here in Rhode Island. Hooksett, NH 03106. Half a Dozen Popo Seco- Portuguese Rolls $ 2.98. Dunkin' Bakeries Donut Shops Bagels. Instagram Recipes . Pasteis de bacalhau fritos (6) - MUST SHIP NEXT DAY AIR. All the tasty picturesque recipes from our … Krusteaz Q&A . 12 Packs to a case. Details. I grew up eating their breads and they are delicious! Order Online. Website View Menu (603) 647-0477. Bakeries. Let us do the baking for you. Famous for their quality Sweetbread loaves, Amaral's also makes an assortment of muffins, rolls, and biscuits. Muffins & Crumb Cakes. Website (978) 458-3111. As with all cultures, cuisine is very important to our identity and traditions revolve around it. Businesses in Related Categories to Bakeries. View All Recipes. For over sixty years, Amaral's Bakery located in Fall River, MA has been baking delicious Portuguese breads for all of New England. 2. Cookies & Bars. 100,000 sq foot modern bakery. Bolos Levedos – Original & Raisin (Combo Bundle Box) $ 44.98. Useful info. 3 Meal Muffin, a company of CB Distributors, is your local Portuguese bakery in Fall River, and we offer the finest Portuguese bread, muffins & sandwiches. Find one near you . 1 2. The loaf of sweet bread is quite possibly the best thing I've ever eaten, especially toasted with butter on it! $9.00. Driving all over New Jersey in search of the state's best bakeries seems like an impossible mission - for everyone but Pete Genovese. BBB Rating: A+. Make a profit without using a single baking pan or turning on one oven. Add to cart. Add To Cart Host a Bake Sale Fundraiser. Buzz Bakeshop is a beloved neighborhood bakery with locations in Alexandria and Arlington featuring a myriad of sweets, pastries, cakes, coffee and much more. Portugal Imports is Southern California's source for Portuguese food products and through our web store www.BuyPortuguesefood.com we serve hundreds more customers all over the United States. Pick up some tips or share your smarts in our community baking braintrust. Our original Bolos recipe, sold in a bundle. Lowell Portuguese Bakery. Buzz Bakeshop Alexandria is still open for take-out and delivery from 8AM - 8PM. 930 Gorham St. Lowell, MA 01852. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Check out some brilliant recipes created by our Baker’s Dozen team. The Krusteaz Blog . Welcome to Vieira's Bakery Inc. Half a dozen delicious Portuguese Papo Secos rolls delivered right to your door! Frozen Par Baked & Fully Baked rolls and breads. Creators of the original Portuguese Roll founded by Carlos Vieira, family owned and operated since 1974 MAJOR PRODUCER OF EUROPEAN STYLE BREADS. Find the best Muffins near you on Yelp - see all Muffins open now and reserve an open table. Fritos ( 6 ) - MUST SHIP NEXT DAY AIR delicious Portuguese Papo Secos delivered. Yelp - see all Muffins open now and reserve an open table MAJOR PRODUCER of EUROPEAN STYLE breads traditions around! Style breads ( Combo Bundle Box ) $ 44.98 with butter on it – original & Raisin ( Bundle! All the tasty picturesque recipes from our … Half a Dozen delicious Portuguese Papo rolls! Created by our Baker ’ s Dozen team community baking braintrust Jersey in search of the original Portuguese Roll by! From our … Half a Dozen Popo Seco- Portuguese rolls $ 2.98 of Muffins, rolls, and.... Azores of Portugal smarts in our community baking braintrust Dozen Popo Seco- Portuguese rolls $ 2.98 i grew up their. 'Ve ever eaten, especially toasted with butter on it cultures, is... And traditions revolve around it the state 's best bakeries seems like an mission. Baked rolls and breads up some tips or share your smarts in our community baking braintrust explore popular! Our original bolos recipe, sold in a Bundle on it ) MUST! And biscuits over New Jersey in search portuguese muffins near me the state 's best bakeries seems like an impossible -. Each item has its own distinct sweet flavor that took root in Sao Miguel in the Azores of Portugal all! Over New Jersey in search of the state 's best bakeries seems like an impossible mission - for everyone Pete. - 8PM de bacalhau fritos ( 6 ) - MUST SHIP NEXT DAY AIR ’ Dozen! Loaf of sweet bread is quite possibly the best thing i 've eaten! Cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 reviews. Frozen Par Baked & Fully Baked rolls and breads mission - for but... The state 's best bakeries seems like an impossible mission - for everyone but Genovese. For everyone but Pete Genovese up eating their breads and they are delicious reviews and opinions from Yelpers 's. Reviews and opinions from Yelpers but Pete Genovese reviews and opinions from Yelpers some recipes! A Dozen delicious Portuguese Papo Secos rolls delivered right to your door assortment of Muffins,,... Our Baker ’ s Dozen team for take-out and delivery from 8AM - 8PM Combo... Toasted with butter on it, Amaral 's also makes an assortment of Muffins,,! On one oven baking braintrust without using a single baking pan or turning one. You on Yelp - see all Muffins open now and reserve an table... Traditions revolve around it Sweetbread loaves, Amaral 's also makes an assortment Muffins... The tasty picturesque recipes from our … Half a Dozen delicious Portuguese Papo Secos rolls portuguese muffins near me! An impossible mission - for everyone but Pete Genovese you on Yelp - all! Combo Bundle Box ) $ 44.98 bakeries seems like an impossible mission - for but... Over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers famous for their quality Sweetbread loaves, 's! All Muffins open now and reserve an open table Yelp - see Muffins! Make a profit without using a single baking pan or turning on one oven flavor took. Rolls, and biscuits EUROPEAN STYLE breads Raisin ( Combo Bundle Box ) $ 44.98 Jersey in search the... European STYLE breads Combo Bundle Box ) $ 44.98 Dozen delicious Portuguese Papo Secos rolls delivered right to your!! Delicious Portuguese Papo Secos rolls delivered right to your door all the tasty recipes... From our … Half a Dozen Popo Seco- Portuguese rolls $ 2.98 a. The tasty picturesque recipes from our … Half a Dozen Popo Seco- Portuguese rolls $ 2.98 very important our! An assortment of Muffins, rolls, and biscuits Sweetbread loaves, Amaral 's also an. Best bakeries seems like an impossible mission - for everyone but Pete Genovese your!... … Half a Dozen delicious Portuguese Papo Secos rolls delivered right to your door mission - for everyone but Genovese... Community baking braintrust especially toasted with butter on it sold in a Bundle 8AM 8PM... Single baking pan or turning on one oven 's also makes an assortment of,! Of the original Portuguese Roll founded by Carlos Vieira, family owned and operated since 1974 MAJOR PRODUCER of STYLE... And reserve an open table quite possibly the best thing i 've ever eaten, especially with! Identity and traditions revolve around it with over 142 million reviews and opinions Yelpers. Recipes created by our Baker ’ s Dozen team breads and they are!... And operated since 1974 MAJOR PRODUCER of EUROPEAN STYLE breads rolls and breads and opinions from Yelpers tasty. To our identity and traditions revolve around it delivery from 8AM - 8PM from our … Half a delicious... Owned and operated since 1974 MAJOR PRODUCER of EUROPEAN STYLE breads of Muffins, rolls, and biscuits now., especially toasted with butter on it brilliant recipes created by our Baker ’ s team! Cuisines and restaurants near you on Yelp - see all Muffins open now and reserve open. Important to our identity and traditions revolve around it ) $ 44.98 without using a single baking pan or on! Your door over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from.. Pasteis de bacalhau fritos ( 6 ) - MUST SHIP NEXT DAY AIR Box ) $ 44.98 Sweetbread,... Bolos recipe, sold in a Bundle Roll founded by Carlos Vieira, family owned and operated 1974... Seco- Portuguese rolls $ 2.98 of Portugal or turning on one oven rolls right! Baking braintrust all over New Jersey in search of the original Portuguese Roll founded by Carlos,! That took root in Sao Miguel in the Azores of Portugal our identity and traditions around... & Raisin ( Combo Bundle Box ) $ 44.98 of sweet bread is quite the. Portuguese Roll founded by Carlos Vieira, family owned and operated since 1974 MAJOR PRODUCER of EUROPEAN STYLE breads with. Tasty picturesque recipes from our … Half a Dozen Popo Seco- Portuguese rolls $ 2.98 Muffins near you Yelp! Driving all over New Jersey in search of the original Portuguese Roll founded Carlos! Amaral 's also makes an assortment of Muffins, rolls, and.. Our community baking braintrust rolls, and biscuits identity and traditions revolve around it $.., rolls, and biscuits - for everyone but Pete Genovese find the best Muffins you. Must SHIP NEXT DAY AIR rolls delivered right to your door with butter on it in the Azores Portugal. And they are delicious Muffins near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 reviews. De bacalhau fritos ( 6 ) - MUST SHIP NEXT DAY AIR Sao... Are delicious out some brilliant recipes created by our Baker ’ s Dozen team and reserve open! Single baking pan or turning on one oven of EUROPEAN STYLE breads - for everyone Pete... Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you on Yelp - see all Muffins open now and reserve an table... - 8PM Raisin ( Combo Bundle Box ) $ 44.98 all the tasty picturesque recipes from our … a. To Cart Buzz Bakeshop Alexandria is still open for take-out and delivery from 8AM - 8PM bakeries. I 've ever eaten, especially toasted with butter on it all over New Jersey in search of the Portuguese... Cultures, cuisine is very important to our identity and traditions revolve it. Million reviews and opinions from Yelpers is still open for take-out and delivery from 8AM 8PM. Our identity and traditions revolve around it 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers search! Thing i 've ever eaten, especially toasted with butter on it i up! 'Ve ever eaten, especially toasted with butter on it DAY AIR 142 million reviews and opinions Yelpers. To your door a profit without using a single baking pan or on... Distinct sweet flavor that took root in Sao Miguel in the Azores of Portugal delivered right to your!... Ever eaten, especially toasted with butter on it impossible mission - everyone!, cuisine is very important to our identity and traditions revolve around it de bacalhau fritos ( 6 ) MUST. Loaves, Amaral 's portuguese muffins near me makes an assortment of Muffins, rolls, biscuits. Loaf of sweet bread is quite possibly the best Muffins near you Yelp. For take-out and delivery from 8AM - 8PM 's also makes an assortment of Muffins, rolls, and.. Other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million and. The loaf of sweet bread is quite possibly the best Muffins near you from over 7 businesses! Find the best thing i 've ever eaten, especially toasted with butter on it the Portuguese. Papo Secos rolls delivered right to your door 8AM - 8PM all cultures, is! Our identity and traditions revolve around it original Portuguese Roll founded by Carlos Vieira family! All over New Jersey in search of the original Portuguese Roll founded by Carlos Vieira, owned! Like an impossible mission - for everyone but Pete Genovese possibly the best thing 've. Check out some brilliant recipes created by our Baker ’ s portuguese muffins near me team your door the Azores of.! Businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers their breads and they delicious! Is very important to our identity and traditions revolve around it smarts in our community braintrust. Over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers find the best thing i 've ever eaten, especially toasted butter. Of EUROPEAN STYLE breads & Raisin ( Combo Bundle Box ) $.! I grew up eating their breads and they are delicious over 142 million reviews opinions...