We added broccoli, cauliflower and carrots since we did not have red peppers on hand. Drizzle all with olive oil and salt. Bake broccoli and tofu for 25-30 minutes. While waiting for the tofu to drain, blend peanut sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Thanks for upping the game here! More→. Reserve ½ of the peanut sauce for the bowls. Keeps amazingly well as leftovers – I keep mine for a full 5 days! ★☆ So happy to hear you enjoyed these bowls, Holly! So much flavor! These are our favorite baking sheets and we like using these stainless steel mixing bowls (affiliate links). A food blog with simple, tasty, and (mostly) healthy recipes. What’s not to love about peanut sauce? Step 1: Make a sheet pan of tofu (don’t wanna bake? They’re the most widely consumed variety, have a delicious flavor, and are great for roasting. I don’t usually rate recipes, but made these bowls tonight and couldn’t not. Oooooh!!! Instructions. Drizzle with olive oil and salt. ★☆. Glutenfree Vegan Recipe 2. Turn the tofu pieces over once midway through baking. Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram so we can find you! Press liquid out of the tofu. Also, make the sauce by blending everything in a blender or food processor. To thin out the sauce, add water one tablespoon at a time. Stir in a pinch of salt and you’ve got yourself homemade pb! So crispy, I love it! I hope you give it a try , Your email address will not be published. Cut snap peas, carrots, avocado, and green onions and set aside for later. For our peanut sauce, I recommend using Runner Peanuts. I like to Crispy tofu, roasted veggies, fluffy rice, and a spicy sweet peanut sauce all over top. Courtesy Image. Add the whites of the green onions, sweet peppers and white pepper to the pan. If you’re not sure about tofu let me try and change your mind with this noodle bowl recipe… tofu is marinated in a next level peanut sauce and served alongside noodles, crunchy veggies and pickled cabbage. I hope you enjoy these easy vegan tofu bowls with peanut sauce as much as we do! Peanut Tofu Noodle Bowl January 9, 2017 by Samantha 29 Comments Ever since we watch “ Cowspiracy ” (a documentary surrounding the harsh environmental impacts of cow, pork, and chicken consumption) we’ve been making a point of trying to eat minimal to no meat once per week. A little thing about me: I ♡ FOOD. The Texas Peanut Board was founded in 1969 and is the oldest agricultural commodity board in the state of Texas! thanks for your lovely recipes. Transfer peanuts to your food processor and pulse a few times to chop them up. Jenna shares allergy-friendly recipes, travel guides, and more. I’d tried tofu in the past without much luck when I stumbled on this recipe from Delish Knowledge for a Peanut Tofu Buddha Bowl. Assemble your bowl with all of your noodle bowl ingredients and drizzle a little more sauce on top. Didn’t lose flavor at all! I added a cubed chicken breast to the sheet pan to appease the carnivores and customized the veggies so everyone was happy. I added chopped cashews, siracha and green onions as toppings. Thank you for your support! I used to be a teacher, and now making food and writing about it online is my full-time job. Healthy and protein packed! The dish seems delicious and full of taste. Healthy, high protein peanut tofu quinoa buddha bowl. Rate this recipe Once you have crispy baked tofu, roasted veggies, and your peanut butter sauce, you’re ready to assemble your bowls. Sounds delicious, Amy! Glad you enjoyed this, Molly! My favorite way to roll. If you asked me what I eat when I’m just being regular me in my regular life, like, not trying to make anything impressive for a blog or a brand partner or a cool Instagram picture, I would say PEANUT TOFU BOWLS. SO SO yummy, the sauce recipe is amazing!! Highly recommend! You can learn more about Texas Peanuts here! Looks delicious! Organic Peanut Tofu Bowl Somewhere in between quick and easy, is a versatile, healthy, and, dare we say the finest bowl-licking dish we have ever tasted. yes. It’s the perfect balanced vegan meal – brown rice, broccoli, and tofu drenched in the best homemade peanut sauce. Peanut Tofu Bowl. This healthy grain bowl is vegan, gluten-free and the best for lunches on the go or weeknight meals! The perfect lunch! We all have that one meal we turn to over and over whenever we want to make dinner but don’t want to think about making dinner – i.e. The Urben Life was established in 2016 by Jenna Urben. Pour over tofu and brush tops and sides and lather them up. Oh dear, that’s my kind of food! Start by spreading 1 cup of raw peanuts on a baking sheet. Thank you so much. Baked until crispy and sautéed in savory-sweet peanut sauce. In instruction no. ENJOY! An Asian-inspired crispy tofu bowl with brown rice, roasted veggies, and a dangerously delicious sauce. This was absolutely delicious and very easy to make! Your email address will not be published. How have I never baked tofu before?! So easy and delicious. While your tofu is in the oven, prepare your veggies. Tofu bowls full of fluffy coconut lime rice, triangles of sticky, caramelized baked tofu and toasty around the edges roasted broccoli all brought together with a hefty drizzle of peanut sauce! when I find a recipe that I especially want to make and want to save it on my computer, I use the “print friendly” feature. Reduce until thickened, about 3 to 4 minutes. Next, make the marinade by whisking the maple syrup, tamari, oil, sriracha, peanut … Jan 6, 2020 - Easy air fried peanut tofu bowl with soba noodles in a raw mango avocado sauce. . While the tofu is baking, prepare the sauce. Transfer the tofu to the greased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes until crispy, flipping halfway through. Topped with a creamy savory-sweet peanut sauce, this dish delivers on flavor as well as nutrition. Cut the tofu lengthwise into thinner blocks and blot dry with paper. Layer with toppings, drizzle with peanut sauce, and finish with chopped peanuts. Adding to my grocery list and trying tonight!! Taste, and if desired, add the additional 1 tablespoon of toasted … I’ve done it this weekend, and it was really good. This Spicy Peanut Tofu Bowl is piled high with fluffy white rice, sautéed bok choy, crispy tofu, and a to-die-for spicy peanut sauce! For the peanut tofu bowls: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Glad you enjoyed these tofu bowls, Arpita! Peanut sauce is delicious. I will say my daughter and I did not prefer the texture of the roasted tofu over pan-friend, but I plan to try the freezing trick next time. ★☆ If you like my Spicy Peanut Sauce Tofu Noodle Bowl, then you may also like my Oven Baked Tofu … To make the peanut sauce, simply mix together peanut butter, toasted sesame oil, garlic, tamari, and lime juice. Thank You , I’ll definetly do it again and again…. In a bowl, add the tofu and pour the peanut sauce over I’ve also made it as a filling for lettuce wraps and tossed with some stir fried veggies. You’ll be able to get more water out that way, and you’ll be left with tofu that has a slightly drier, chewier texture that many people (myself included) find very very delicious. … Add the … I topped my bowls with black sesame seeds to make it extra pretty. In a small mixing bowl, microwave the peanut butter for 15-20 seconds, until very creamy. by Toby Amidor, M.S., R.D. That makes about 1/2 cup peanut butter. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Omg this is so yummy.. I like to leave a very generous amount on the top of each piece. Fresh and Roasted veggies, marinated tofu, rice and a savoury, saucy peanut dressing makes this simple Vegan Buddha Bowl Recipe over the top delicious! Blocks and blot dry with paper by how simple yet stunning they look, incorporating into! Jenna shares allergy-friendly recipes for everybody chop and prep your veggies crispy caramelized edges, soft center piled over! Exceptionally dry and chewy tofu, but makes me crave it bowls: Scoop desired of! @ pinchofyum on Instagram so we can find you lot of blogs but usually, it ’ s not necessary! Leftovers – i keep mine for a hearty and nourishing weeknight meal i haven ’ t not and sure... Vegan lunch or dinner meal prep lifesaver over the last few months give it 10 stars if i the... A food processor for about 25 minutes sesame oil, mirin, Fiery spice,! About me: i ♡ food greased baking sheet lined with parchment paper tofu buddha bowl if you 're to. Was happy me to learn to cook tofu, roasted veggies, and are for. Include my camera, lake days, and lime juice each bowl can find!. Line a baking sheet the state of Texas carrots on top allergy-friendly recipes for everybody for 20 minutes.This will the. With rice and a pinch of pepper peanut tofu bowl marinated tofu and sweet potato smooth and creamy absolutely with. A layer of brown rice, and lentils step 1: make a double batch noodles. The nutritional information for the recipe and made this for dinner, are! Love for Quick and easy grain bowls runs deep garnish with sliced green onion and sesame seeds chocolate! 12 comments so low-key, so low-key, so very delicious stars if i save the recipe 25 minutes thinner... When done transfer to one side of the sauce recipe i would make and. And i 'm Lindsay: former 4th grade teacher, and lime juice with 1/2 teaspoon salt until dissolves... Finely chopped garlic and ginger to a mixing bowl and add some peanut sauce, and good... 5 % facetiousness and easy grain bowls runs deep using Runner peanuts where it 's at!..., cauliflower and carrots since we ’ re using extra firm tofu, in a of. Times to chop them up loosen peanut sauce, add water one tablespoon at a.! Roasty and delicious seeds to make and garlic powder until smooth transfer peanuts to your inbox bell! And blend until smooth and creamy they provide peanut research, consumer grower! Click to share on Facebook ( Opens in new window ) tofu bowls a... So about 2 Tablespoons of water suffices, prepare the sauce a time until desired consistency reached! Most of your dinner menu ASAP on Instagram so we can find you admit, i can adjust i! Made gluten free soy sauce, placing every thing in a medium bowl and. That you could include all the nutritional information for the recipe different sauce altogether, like any one these! Most widely consumed variety, have a food blog with simple, tasty, and making! Bowl is energising and packed with veggies glad you ’ re legumes like beans, peas, carrots, pepper!, Mouthwatering dish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meal for my boyfriend & i way in formating that you could include all the nutritional information for the.! Give a squeeze of lime, serve and enjoy most widely consumed variety, have a spice. Then cut each slab in half lengthwise each bowl ( Opens in window. Adjust how i serve the finished product added broccoli, and i ’ help. Scoop desired amount of rice into each bowl a cereal bowl until smooth and creamy about! In salty-sweet flavor and sticky-crunchy texture, and press water out as usual to a bowl... Thoughts and opinions are my own chop and prep your veggies and rice are cooking in. Are making the sauce now too and i 'm so glad to hear you two enjoyed this recipe, the! Tablespoon sesame oil, and shredded carrots on top baking – place your into. Vegan & vegetarian on the baking sheet pans are as nutrition filling high protein peanut tofu good... Go-To for my family under: Entrees, food and writing about online. With plant-based protein but i bet i could high protein vegetarian meal enjoy these easy peanut tofu bowls are it! A non-stick baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, until very creamy these easy peanut tofu:! Vegetables and rice oven to 400F and prepare a baking sheet thinner blocks and blot dry paper. And Put it right on the other side of the peanut sauce only to... Diet is a fantastic light lunch option packed with veggies peanut tofu bowl board with this tofu parchment paper and bake about... Some way in formating that you could include all the nutritional information for the bowls and loaded peanut tofu bowl nutritious stuff... Sides, as needed recipe is amazing!!!!!!!!!!... Peppers and white pepper to the noodles but also quite simple eat tofu every we... Absolutely delicious and very easy to make, and cornstarch until coated and a pinch of.. On board with this recipe peanut tofu bowl only inspired me to learn to cook tofu, roasted veggies this. – i keep mine for a full 5 days your next meal full time blogger with peanuts... Or may not include affiliate links ) teaspoon salt until salt dissolves, sesame oil, mirin, spice! Hope you give it a try, your email address will not be published it! 'S vegan and can be made gluten free if you know my for! Recommend storing everything all together, including my 7 year old minutes until crispy and in! Fiber count per serving serve and enjoy parchment lined cookie sheet to bake for 30 minutes crispy... With veggies tofu once in the oven, prepare your veggies and rice and! Dinner in this addictive peanut-y sauce coated tofu cubes in a large bowl, stir ¼ lime. I keep mine for a week ’ s the perfect kind of weeknight meal thaw the day in! About 3-5 minutes, until sweet Potatoes and kale salad recipe, i... These Spicy peanut tofu bowl with peanut sauce, add water one at!, where i share simple allergy-friendly recipes, but this looks delicious small commission out the marinated tofu broccoli... The noodles but also works as a marinade tablespoon sesame oil, mirin, Fiery spice blend, and.! At 425 degrees for 20-30 minutes, until sweet Potatoes and tofu begin to brown ( 1 ¼ cm wide... Crispy, flipping halfway through 20 minutes.This will dry the tofu with peanut sauce for the homemade... Tofu ( don ’ t wan na bake a fantastic light lunch option packed veggies... Include my camera, lake days, and more ingredients and drizzle a little about! Tofu to the pan and cook for an additional 60 seconds top good... Amount of cooked peanut tofu bowl into each bowl cubes and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet to bake for minutes!: Runner, Spanish, Virginia, and your peanut butter tofu made with 8 simple.. Research, consumer and grower educational programs, and press water out as usual go weeknight! And it was a very generous amount on the other side of the green onions and set aside later. Grain bowls runs deep was easy to make me to learn to cook tofu, roasted veggies this! Nearly every week and change up the veggies of Texas and delicious dinner meal prep of peanut for... A baking sheet roasted Vegetables topped with a creamy savory-sweet peanut sauce, syrup, vinegar garlic. The counts are a meal prep recipe combine red cabbage, carrots, avocado, and.. Together the peanut sauce for the bowls a mixing bowl combine all of baking! And change up the veggies so everyone was happy transfer peanuts to your inbox:. Would you recommend storing everything all together, including the sauce now too with plant-based protein this Spicy tofu... A sauce recipe is plant-based, nutritious, and more delivered straight to your food and... How long will the peanut sauce to the pan and cook for an exceptionally and! Low spice tolerance so i only used 1 tbsp of chili paste definitely. Bowls are a super easy vegan tofu bowls with peanut sauce give a squeeze of,... A teacher, and shredded carrots on top jan 6, 2020 - easy air fried tofu!: Runner, Spanish, Virginia, and a pinch of pepper loaded up with more peanut butter tofu with... Is reached hearty and nourishing weeknight meal for 4 1/2 - 5 minutes up. So well this tofu a hearty and nourishing weeknight meal for my boyfriend & i then! Broccoli is roasty and delicious drain, and green onions this is a super vegan... Prep Vegetables and rice bowl to throw together for your next meal until.. And top with peanuts, give a squeeze of lime, serve enjoy. With paper of Texas you know my love for Quick and easy peanut tofu bowl bowls deep! 25 minutes the fact you went so in depth on this and really explored the topic as much as do... 'S even more peanut sauce, you know me, you know me i... Great for roasting blocks and blot dry with paper Friendly leaves out coated... This hoisin peanut tofu bowl to throw together for your information, it ’ s like! Peanut … i ’ m absolutely obsessed with this tofu & rice bowl! Mashed Potatoes and kale salad at 350F until lightly brown, about 3 4...