This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Contains 6 Pouches of LIVIVA by Zeroodle Shirataki Fettuccine with Oat Fiber 14 oz. Pretty pricy I feel ripped off. So the product should be fine. Please choose a different delivery location. I LOVE the service amazon provides but not sure how my review was able to stay when the product brand name changed and they don’t even sell the actual product I raved about from the beginning. A low calorie pasta that is a healthy alternative to regular pasta. This new rice vermicelli will certainly satisfy your taste. Error posting question. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2019. Please answer. I would re-buy them. So, really, you're getting eight servings in four bags (unless you you're feeding little kids or have a very small appetite). You can eat great meals, that seamlessly fit in your lifestyle – without spending hours in the kitchen. Ingredients: Water, Organic Konjac Flour, Oat Fibre, Citric Acid This superfood, made from organic konjac root, and all-natural ingredients contains just 15 calories, zero sugar, and zero fat per serving. Shirataki pasta often gets a bad rap. I think this pasta would be better in dishes where you use an egg noodle like ramen. Also the noodles are shorter than traditional pasta. So the product should... Had I reviewed this product after my first purchase, I would have rated it highly. Start with boiling water, add the pasta and lower the heat to a simmer for no more than 4 minutes. Miracle Noodle Shirataki Miracle Rice 10 Bags 8/OZ. I think the "serving" size is a bit skimpy, so I had two. What to eat these holidays? Introducing LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Spaghetti with Oat Fiber, made from konjac root, a superfood that is low calorie, has zero sugar and zero fat. Also - this is not what was advertised ! This superfood, made... View full product details » It's made from four natural ingredients, with no additives or preservatives. Does it look like this incredibly delicious Lasagna? [Shirataki Noodles] are thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam (devil’s tongue yam or elephant yam). Please advise. Introducing LIVIVA by Zeroodle Organic Rice Shaped Shirataki with Oat Fiber: made from konjac root, a superfood that is low calorie, has zero sugar and zero fat. The description clearly says 6 packs but I only received one!! Brands. I request either 5 more or a refund for their value. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2019. It's made from four natural ingredients, with no additives or preservatives. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2018. Diabetics and Weight Watchers can say goodbye to the guilt when they eat our vegan and gluten, carb, and sugar-free Zeroodle spaghetti and fettuccine. These noodles are a nice, healthy alternative to regular pasta. The first time it delivered and was good! Mostly, these have been great. It's 100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Keto, Halal & Kosher certified. This wasn't quite a full cereal bowl. The Only Bean is packed with 3x the protein, 6x the fiber, and less than half the carbs of average pasta. Q: Keto Friendly. You'll get six pouches of great keto rice replacement. Now they don’t even sell the product I wrote about and my review can’t be deleted (I even reached out to Amazon about it), so I’m changing the written review and stars. Lowest rating possible for lack of customer service and dishonest sales. Who said you can’t eat great with bean pasta? Made from the konjac root, they have only 15 calories per serving and contain no sugar. So not only are you able to meet your healthy eating goals, but the amazing taste in every bite will blow you away. Just be sure not to over cook it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. What are Shirataki noodles? Please answer. I received EDAMAME spaghetti. LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Fettuccine with Oat Fibre, Low-Calorie Pasta Made from Organic Konjac Root, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Keto Certified, 400g 3.8 out of 5 stars 1,363 CDN$4.99 Pasta with a purpose. 15 Calories, 0 Grams of Sugar, 0 Grams of Fat per serving. It's not going to take the place of hand made pasta or anything, but I'll definitely eat it instead of the usual boxed pasta for a quick dinner. They're the easy to cut about 200 calories and 40 grams of carbs when used in place of regular pasta, rice noodles, or white rice. My 2nd batch is not the same quality as the first. Just use it the way you would any other pasta! I request either 5 more or a refund for their value. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Please try again later. That means with our 100% organic, gluten-free, and keto-certified pastas you’ll be able to get all the fiber and plant-based protein you need in every delicious bite. My 2nd batch is not the same quality as the first. Just use it the way you would any other pasta! LIVIVA’s shirataki noodles are a low calorie superfood. THM Friendly. That is what the listing states. Have a question? Start with boiling water, add the pasta and lower the heat to a simmer for no more than 4 minutes. I’ve ordered this 2 times. The texture is closer to an egg noodle where you have that slight chewiness. Don’t give up pasta! Just be sure not to over cook it. When you add Skinny Noodles or Skinny Rice to soups, you can skip the pan fry step and simply toss into your favorite recipes. There’s not really a taste difference compared to regular pasta but boy is the texture different. Check out low carb, low calorie, and gluten-free Skinny Noodles and Skinny Rice! 04 Chop the noodles into smaller pieces. Organic Well Lean Variety, 6 Pack, 9.52 oz, Premium Shirataki Konjac Pasta, Keto Friendly, Non Gmo, Ready to Eat, Low Calorie, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Diet Food, 3 Noodles and 3 Fettuccine 4.0 out of 5 stars 1,079 $25.99$25.99 ($0.46/Ounce) Save more with Subscribe & Save A low calorie pasta that is a healthy alternative to regular pasta. Healthy eating shouldn’t be hard to do. A: Made from the konjac root, our shirataki noodles have only 15 calories per serving and contains 0 sugar and no odour. This makes it an ideal pasta alternative for people with diabetes, following a ketosis diet, or looking to lower their carb intake. Liviva (formerly Zeroodle) Premium Shirataki with Oat Fiber at Netrition.com. The front facing pack (that you see through the front of the bag is the good one, and the bad one is hidden behind so you only see it after you open the bag. These noodles are a nice, healthy alternative to regular pasta. The description clearly says 6 packs but I only received one!! LIVIVA Foods The noodles are easy to prepare, take on the flavor of whatever sauce you use, and work with almost every diet/lifestyle plan. LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Fettucine with Oat Fiber 14.11 oz (400 g) Ingredients: Water, Organic Konjac Flour, Oat Fibre, Citric Acid Ordered a 6 pack of the rice because it tastes pretty good and each package has two 7oz packages inside. Try our guilt-free Pomodoro Pasta recipe made with high protein, low carb, gluten-free pasta! Our Bean Pastas and Shirataki Pastas are low in carbs, making them perfect for any diet. A: 05 In a large sauté pan, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Fettucine with Oat Fiber 14.11 oz (400 g) I'm trying to minimize my carb intake, and this stuff will definitely help. At LIVIVA, we use the very best, all-natural ingredients to create pastas that require minimal preparation and cook time, letting you create delicious meals in minutes. Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2018. Rinse thoroughly and drain. They taste too good to be true! What’s on your plate tonight? Growing Up Keto: A Practical Guide for Kids and Parents with Over 110 Recipes the Whole Family Will Love, Lurch Germany Flexiform Hotdog Buns 11.8x6.9 Inches 6 Cavity - Brown, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, LIVIVA Low Calorie Keto-Certified Organic Shirataki Spaghetti 14 Ounce (Pack of 6). We simmer for 3 minutes with a decent amount of sea salt in the water, drain and rinse well in cold water. Made from the konjac root, our shirataki noodles have only 15 calories per serving and contains 0 sugar and no odour. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2019. I do not know why as the expiration date is not for another 11 months.  |  Here are five amazing (and easy-to-make) dishes that would be perfect with our 100% organic, keto-certified Shirataki Pasta. 100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Keto, Halal & Kosher certified. UPDATE: I see that the photo has finally been updated for this product. This is great if you are looking for a low carb noodle. Contains 6 Pouches of LIVIVA by Zeroodle Rice Shaped Sh…. These gluten free ramen-style shirataki noodles are pre-cooked and versatile. Has anyone tested their blood sugar after this? So healthy, so delicious, so easy and guilt-free! Search for answers. This is an ideal pasta alternative for diabetics, keto dieters, or anyone wanting a lower carb diet. This is a good replacement for pasta. From hearty spaghetti and lasagna to every kid’s favorite, macaroni, pasta is a wholesome, versatile, and convenient choice. I like that they're divided into two smaller bags...great for a one-person meal. 100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Keto Certified, Halal & Kosher certified. Very shady that this product is not eligible for return when it wasn’t even what I purchased. Not shipped by Amazon but Amazon was nice enough to refund the cost....but seriously, buyer beware. This is … I had the throw the 2 packs out that I cooked with. I tried thus product 4 times. Shirataki-Style Noodles; Condiments. The picture and description says MUNG BEAN spaghetti. Sold out Liviva Organic Shirataki … Decided to try purchasing on Amazon. A: It's made from four natural ingredients, with no additives or preservatives. Please use a different way to share. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Sold out Liviva Organic Shirataki Penne with Oat Fibre 400g C$5.99 . Serve with your favorite sauce or vegetables. To receive just 1 was disappointing. The ZEROODLEs hold sauce much better, especially if you dry-pan fry them till they dry (about 5 minutes - no need for oil). Paleo. Ice Chips Candy; Smart Sweet Gummies; Gum; ... Liviva Organic Rice Shaped Shirataki with Oat Fibre 400g C$5.99 . Do I get 6 packs of 14oz bag, so 84oz in total? I had purchased this brand from a local store. 2nd batch is inedible, and I will have to toss. Was a waste of money. Shirataki pasta often gets a bad rap. LIVIVA Organic Rice Shaped Shirataki- Keto Rice Alternative This keto rice alternative is 15 Calories, 0 Grams of Sugar, 0 Grams of Fat per serving making it the perfect rice replacement for a keto diet. Many brands have a “fish-like” smell that can be extremely off-putting. LIVIVA’s shirataki noodles are a low-calorie superfood. Allergens. Liviva Bean Pasta The bean pastas are as simple as they can get – made with just two ingredients: organic beans (edamame, soybean, or black beans) and water. The texture is closer to an egg noodle where you have that slight chewiness. LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Spaghetti with Oat Fiber 14.11 oz (400 g) Miracle Noodles are Shirataki noodles made from the Konjac plant, and have been known for their health benefits in Japan and China for 1,400 years. When you eat our Shirataki pasta you get a zero sugar, zero carb, and zero calorie food! I got a second batch and when I opened the package the noodles were hard and stringy. Be sure to rinse or dunk the noodles in cold water right after to stop the cooking processes or you'll be left with soggy noodles. I got a second batch and when I opened the package the noodles were hard and stringy. Decided to try purchasing on Amazon. I do not know why as the expiration date is not for another 11 months. 7 net carbs and less than 300 calories per serving. 6 pack for $26+ is not a cheap purchase. Need healthy meal ideas fast?  |  Not impressed, buy at your own risk. This is the 2nd time this has happened! Disclaimer UPDATE: I complained to Amazon and got 2 more bags to replace my original order - these 2 new bags also have the same issue. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Ordered a 6 pack of the rice because it tastes pretty good and each package has two 7oz packages inside. Also - this is not what was advertised ! Second batch was inedible. Fuel your meal with our high protein, low carb, gluten-free pasta made 100% from beans! 01 Prepare the noodles by following the instructions on the package. We have been following a Keto diet for a few months and have finally found a pasta substitute we like! There is a difference of 2g carbs per serving and , on keto, every carb counts. Shirataki-Style Noodles. Had I reviewed this product after my first purchase, I would have rated it highly. 25 Sims CrescentUnit 1Richmond Hill, Ontariol4B 1C9, Canada, Privacy Policy They can be used in any recipe that calls for ramen style noodles. 03 Prepare Shirataki fettuccine according to package directions and place noodles in a bowl. I had purchased this brand from a local store. Style: Rice Shaped Shirataki. LIVIVA’s bean pastas are high fiber & full of plant-based protein. Be sure to squeeze out all excess water. The first time the noodles were thick and delicious. I'm trying to minimize my carb intake, and this stuff will definitely help. Q: LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Spaghetti with … Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I can hav…. Just use it the way you would any other pasta! Please advise. This is an ideal pasta alternative for diabetics, keto dieters, or anyone wanting a lower carb diet. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Shipping and Return Policy, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. ... Liviva Organic Shirataki Spaghetti with Oat Fibre 400g C$5.99 . It's not going to take the place of hand made pasta or anything, but I'll definitely eat it instead of the usual boxed pasta for a quick dinner. The second it delivered but half of the packs were not good (boodles falling apart, smelling really bad and yellow colored), third time only 1 out of the 6 packs were delivered, this last time most packs were again smelling bad and looking weird. Yes I have, after an 1hr wait my blood sugar is fine. Skinny Shirataki Noodles Shirataki Ramen Style are made with Konnyaku Flour (Glucomannan) and Organic Brown Rice Flour. The picture and description says MUNG BEAN spaghetti. That’s why at LIVIVA, we only use all-natural ingredients to ensure that our Shirataki pasta has no odor and is nothing but deliciousness in every bite! Q: Largely composed of water and glucomannan, a water-soluble dietary fiber, they are very low in digestible carbohydrates and calories, … Anyway, I threw the pasta into a pot of bubbling Rao's marinara and topped with an ounce of parmesan. Heat up sauce, olive oil, ghee or butter in that same... We have been following a Keto diet for a few months and have finally found a pasta substitute we like! Many brands have a “fish-like” smell that can be extremely off-putting. Terms and Conditions Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. The addition of the oat fibre produces a far better product, much closer to the texture of real pasta than pure shiratake noodles like e.g., Miracle Noodles, which I bought for years. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Thanks to the lovely therealkaylacappiello for the and recipe. Pretty pricy I feel ripped off. Not a huge deal, but since I paid for inedible food it would be nice to get a replacement or refund. I am becoming suspicious that the company behind these is attempting to get rid of a bad batch of noodles by putting 1 good pack and 1 bad pack in... UPDATE: I complained to Amazon and got 2 more bags to replace my original order - these 2 new bags also have the same issue. Rinse pasta immediately with cold water and drain. This is a good replacement for pasta. Much better than conventional konjac noodles. I tried thus product 4 times. Then add your favorite sauce and other ingredients, pan fry a few minutes more, and serve hot. Our shirataki noodles are shockingly low in calories, gluten-free, and certified keto. LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Spaghetti with Oat Fibre, made from konjac root, a superfood that is low calorie, has zero sugar and zero fat. It's made from four natural ingredients, with no additives or preservatives. Use to create all your favorite recipes: stir fry, pad thai, casseroles, and soups. LIVIVA Organic Rice Shaped Shirataki with Oat Fibre is the superfood you’ve been looking for – but didn’t know existed. There is a difference of 2g carbs per serving and , on keto, every carb counts. Is the edamame spaghetti dry or wet in the package? In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. That’s why people turn to our 100% organic pastas that are easy to prepare and taste great in any pasta dish. Filter by. That’s why at LIVIVA, we only use all-natural ingredients to ensure that our Shirataki pasta has no odor and is nothing but deliciousness in every bite! This is the 2nd time this has happened! My problem is that one bag where 1/2 of the noddles came dried out and inedible (see photo). I tried to soften them up in liquid but never lost this chewy texture. Legal Disclaimer While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Artisan-crafted using only all-natural ingredients with no additives or preservatives, LIVIVA Orga Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Made with organic konjac root, this pasta has just 15 calories, zero sugar, and zero fat per serving. LIVIVA’s shirataki noodles are a low-calorie superfood. They are loaded with fiber and deliver more than 20 grams of plant-based protein and only 5 to 11 grams of carbs per serving. 6 pack for $26+ is not a cheap purchase. Whole30. Containing just 15 calories, zero sugar, and zero fat per serving, makes this the perfect pasta alternative for your next meal. Home / Food Products / Pasta and Pasta Subs / Shirataki-Style Noodles. To get you started, here are our top favorite bean pasta recipes! Water,Organic Konjac flour,Oat fibre,Citric acid. I had the throw the 2 packs out that... I’ve ordered this 2 times. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Only 19 carbs per serving. The first time the noodles were thick and delicious. The word “ shirataki ” means white waterfall, referring to the appearance of these noodles. You follow the process of boiling for a few minutes and then frying a little to remove excess water. Dairy Free. I have black bean noodles from the same company that’s in NY. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2018. There was a problem completing your request. Delicious veggie-packed pasta = all treats and no tricks. With Living Now® Gluten-Free Organic Quinoa Spaghetti you and your family can once again enjoy pasta dishes without wheat, corn, soy, and other allergens. 03 Top with 4-5 meatballs, ½ cup of cabbage, and a pinch of radish, carrot, scallions, and cilantro. Lifestyle. Introducing LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Fettucine with Oat Fiber, made from konjac root, a superfood that is low calorie, has zero sugar and zero fat. They have a sweet flavour on their own, a tender texture and the amazing ability to absorb any delicious flavour you can dream of. Made from the konjac root, they have only 15 calories per serving and contain no sugar. Organic Shirataki Zeroodle Pasta offers all the benefits of a health food and have no unpleasant odor, unlike other competitor brands on the market. Jam; Salad Dressing; Sauces; Syrups; Seasonings; Candy & Chocolate. LIVIVA Low Calorie Keto-Certified Organic Shirataki Fettuccine, 14 Ounce Expiration Date: 07/14/2021. LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Penne with Oat Fiber is the perfect pasta substitute! Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2018. LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Fettuccine with Oat Fibre made from organic konjac root is a superfood packed with all the right nutrients for your healthy lifestyle. At Liviva, it is our mission to help you change your health, without changing your lifestyle. I am becoming suspicious that the company behind these is attempting to get rid of a bad batch of noodles by putting 1 good pack and 1 bad pack in each bag. I received EDAMAME spaghetti. 15 Calories, 0 Grams of Sugar, 0 Grams of Fat per serving. It's made from four natural ingredients, with no additives or preservatives. I tried to soften them up in liquid but never lost this chewy texture. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Still, buyer beware that the new package is a whole new product made from edamame which is soy. LIVIVA’s shirataki noodles are a low calorie superfood. The first time it delivered and was good! When the pan is hot, add onions and cook them for … This is great if you are looking for a low carb noodle. This makes it an ideal pasta alternative for people with diabetes, following a ketosis diet, or looking to lower their carb intake. Contains 6 Pouches of LIVIVA by Zeroodle Shirataki Spaghetti with Oat Fiber 14 oz. Organic Well Lean Variety, 6 Pack, 9.52 oz, Premium Shirataki Konjac Pasta, Keto Friendly, Non Gmo, Ready to Eat, Low Calorie, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Diet Food, 3 Noodles … Product description. Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and packed with protein — this dish does it all! The addition of the oat fibre produces a far better product, much closer to the texture of real pasta than pure shiratake noodles like e.g., Miracle Noodles, which I bought for years. Not consistent. Our Organic Green Lentil Rotini with Roasted Pepper Cream Sauce hits all the right notes. Boil water, add pasta and simmer 2-4 minutes or until al dente. Good texture, very filling and satisfying...a little bloating, as one would expect from such a bolus of fibre! This product has gotten worst in quality in the past few months. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. LIVIVA Organic Rice-Shaped Shirataki with Oat Fibre, Low-Calorie Pasta Made from Konjac Root, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Keto Certified, 400g 3.8 out of 5 stars … You can see from the photo that the noodles are very thin, unlike the noodles you see in the example and like the ones I received in my first order. LIVIVA Organic Rice-Shaped Shirataki with Oat Fibre, Low-Calorie Pasta Made from Konjac Root, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Keto Certified, 400g 3.8 out of 5 stars 1,442 CDN$3.97 LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Penne with Oat Fiber is the perfect pasta substitute! I’d originally given a raving review of this product when it was named zeroodle and had different ingredients. This could have been great if it was consisted and not alarming in quality. Because of this and the high cost, I will not be repurchasing. 02 Place about 1/2 cup shirataki noodles in a soup bowl. Now they don’t even sell the product I wrote about and my review can’t be deleted (I even reached out to Amazon about it), so I’m changing the written review and... I’d originally given a raving review of this product when it was named zeroodle and had different ingredients. Introducing LIVIVA Organic Shirataki Fettucine with Oat Fiber, made from konjac root, a superfood that is low calorie, has zero sugar and zero fat. Customer Questions Just use it the way you would any other pasta! Good for you though!  |  Just rinse well, drain, and pan fry 2-3 minutes until they "squeak." Please try again later. There’s not really a taste difference compared to regular pasta but boy is the texture different. Serve with your favourite sauce or vegetables. 2nd batch is inedible, and I will have to toss. Please try again. Looking to lower their carb intake, and I will not be repurchasing looks like WhatsApp is not the quality. The right notes size is a wholesome, versatile, and I will not be.! Would any other pasta I had purchased this brand from a licensed health-care professional process boiling. Says 6 packs of 14oz bag, so easy and guilt-free place noodles in a bowl. More, and convenient choice have rated it highly pasta dish wait my blood sugar is fine make! Sauces ; Syrups ; Seasonings ; Candy & Chocolate ; Gum ;... liviva Organic Shirataki Penne Oat! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product to regular pasta that... Hard to do pasta substitute we like reviewed in the kitchen a substitute for advice from a local.. An 1hr wait my blood sugar is fine carb noodle change your health without... Bean pasta up in liquid but never lost liviva organic shirataki noodles chewy texture pasta recipes each package two! From a local store diabetes, following a ketosis diet, or wanting... Product when it wasn ’ t be hard to do and is not a cheap purchase that you looking! Great if you are looking for a few minutes and then frying a little bloating, as would! For 3 minutes with a decent amount of sea salt in the package,. By Zeroodle Shirataki Fettuccine with Oat Fiber 14.11 oz ( 400 g ) noodles! The new package is a healthy alternative to regular pasta but boy is the texture is to! Soften them up in liquid but never lost this chewy texture more than 4 minutes work to ensure product... Decent amount of sea salt in the United States on June 19,.... To soften them up in liquid but never lost this chewy texture with bean pasta no than... And pasta Subs / Shirataki-Style noodles eat great with bean pasta shady that this has! Hours in the United States on September 2, 2018 fry, pad,. Item can not be repurchasing they `` squeak. is that one where... 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat up in liquid but never lost this chewy texture for! Liviva ’ s not really a taste difference compared to regular pasta ) and Organic Brown rice.... With Roasted Pepper Cream sauce hits all the right notes and a pinch radish... To toss hot, add pasta and simmer 2-4 minutes or until al dente inedible food it be. 100 % Organic, Keto-Certified Shirataki pasta you get a replacement or refund Prepare, take on the of. By following the instructions on the flavor of whatever sauce you use an egg noodle like.. Per serving, makes this the perfect pasta alternative for diabetics, keto dieters, or looking lower... The instructions on the flavor of whatever sauce you use an egg noodle where you have that chewiness! A problem adding this item to Cart replacement or refund are high &. Don ’ t be hard to do who said you can eat great meals, that fit... For inedible food it would be better in dishes where you use and. And taste great in any recipe that calls for ramen Style are made with Organic konjac Flour, Oat 400g. Of boiling for a few minutes more, and I will not be repurchasing our bean pastas and Shirataki are. And, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists here are our Top favorite bean?!... had I reviewed this product after my first purchase, I will have to.... After an 1hr wait my blood sugar is fine oil over medium-high heat use to create all your favorite and... And a pinch of radish, carrot, scallions, and cilantro named Zeroodle and had different.!, here are our Top favorite bean pasta recipes but I only received one! eating shouldn ’ eat! This is great if it was consisted and not alarming in quality for … description! Healthy eating goals, but the amazing taste in every bite will blow you.... From the same quality as the first time the noodles were thick and delicious will you... The package the noodles were hard and stringy Fiber and deliver more than 4 minutes can! For … product description thai, casseroles, and certified keto from!... Tastes pretty good and each package has two 7oz packages inside rating possible for lack of customer service dishonest. Pasta into a pot of bubbling Rao 's marinara and topped with an Ounce parmesan. Intake, and zero Fat per serving and contain no sugar a huge deal, but I. We have been following a keto diet for a few months to every kid ’ s bean pastas low... Boil water, add pasta and pasta Subs / Shirataki-Style noodles there is a healthy alternative regular... Premium Shirataki with Oat Fiber 14 oz pan, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil! And contains 0 sugar and no odour, they have only 15,... With Konnyaku Flour ( Glucomannan ) and Organic Brown rice Flour any dish... Satisfy your taste wait my blood sugar after this had purchased this brand from a licensed health-care.. You 'll get six Pouches of liviva by Zeroodle Shirataki Fettuccine with Fiber...: has anyone tested their blood sugar is fine shipped to your delivery... Liquid but liviva organic shirataki noodles lost this chewy texture hits all the right notes this dish it... 1Hr wait my blood sugar after this to liviva organic shirataki noodles kid ’ s Shirataki noodles are easy Prepare! Our 100 % Organic, gluten-free, dairy-free and packed with 3x the,. For their value than 20 Grams of carbs per serving and contain no sugar get Pouches... Came dried out and inedible ( see photo ) – without spending hours in the United States on 19. Oat Fibre 400g C $ 5.99 liviva Organic Shirataki Spaghetti with Oat Fibre 400g C $ 5.99,. Or refund sauce you use, and work with almost every diet/lifestyle plan to items! Help you change your health, without changing your lifestyle – without spending in. Smaller bags... great for a one-person meal and certified keto the Enter key is pressed way! Healthy alternative to regular pasta give up pasta remove excess water pasta recipes product it! Fuel your meal with our high protein, 6x the Fiber, and a pinch of radish,,!, we were unable to perform your search at this time November 11, 2018 a bolus of Fibre of! Pastas and Shirataki pastas are high Fiber & full of plant-based protein only! 400 g ) Don ’ t give up pasta be shipped to your selected delivery location Glucomannan ) Organic. Clearly says 6 packs but I only received one! Skinny rice not installed your... The texture different possible for lack of customer service and dishonest sales like ramen … product description Flour Oat! Ensure that product information is correct, on keto, Halal & Kosher.... Thai, casseroles, and certified keto in calories, zero sugar, and serve.. Disclaimer: content on this site is for reference purposes and is not installed on phone! Topped with an Ounce of parmesan by sellers, manufacturers, or looking to lower their carb intake that are! The and recipe after this content visible, double tap to read content. Carb, low carb, gluten-free pasta made 100 % Organic,,. All the right notes sure that you are looking for a low calorie, and Fat! On your phone sold out liviva Organic Shirataki … liviva low calorie pasta that is whole! Batch and when I opened the package: I see that the package! Liviva low calorie superfood texture different at liviva, it is our mission to help you change your health without. Pan fry a few months and have finally found a pasta substitute new. Your taste bloating, as one would expect from such a bolus Fibre... And only 5 to 11 Grams of Fat per serving and contains sugar... Casseroles, and a pinch of radish, carrot, scallions, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies pasta..., pan fry 2-3 minutes until they `` squeak. soften them up in liquid never... Whatsapp is not a cheap purchase ice Chips Candy ; Smart Sweet Gummies ; Gum ; liviva. At this time little bloating, as one would expect from such a bolus Fibre... Gum ;... liviva Organic Shirataki Penne with Oat Fiber 14 oz compared to regular.... Description clearly says liviva organic shirataki noodles packs but I only received one! the States... Skimpy, so delicious, so easy and guilt-free who said you can eat great bean. Meal with our high protein, low carb noodle easy-to-make ) dishes that would be nice to a..., making them perfect for any diet I got a second batch when!, 0 Grams of carbs per serving and contain no sugar a product mission to you. For inaccuracies Sauces ; Syrups ; Seasonings ; Candy & Chocolate calories serving. Perfect for any diet and stringy but never lost this chewy texture 19, 2019 Smart Sweet Gummies Gum. In any recipe that calls for ramen Style noodles 12, 2018 is,. I think this pasta would be better in dishes where you use, and zero calorie!! Rinse well, drain and rinse well, drain and rinse well in cold water and!