Get one of our Bbq sauce with grape jelly recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Ingredients: 6 (crumbs .. eggs .. jelly .. lean .. sauce ...) 3. 1 teaspoon granulated garlic Cover and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours on high or 3 to 4 hours on low! Let us learn a little something about grape jelly BBQ sauce in the following article and then top it off with some great recipes. (5/8 oz.) That is hardly any time at all. Servings: One large BBQ party. Place on baking sheet and bake till brown (15 minutes, 350 degrees Fahrenheit) Now, mix the barbecue sauce and grape jelly and cook well. Add in the meatballs and stir until fully coated. Sauce, BBQ, Ketchup, Montgomery Inn copycat Here's a recipe from one of those "recipe copycat" web sites. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Bbq sauce with grape jelly recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. 1 teaspoon Worchestershire Sauce . never tried it; can't vouch for it. Having grape jelly and ketchup meatballs is definitely the best thing in the party. MEATBALLS. 3/4 cup Ketchup . Set aside 1/2 cup. Garnish with sliced green onions if desired and serve as an appetizer or main dish. 1 (16 ounce) bottle of kraft barbecue sauce . 1 teaspoon onion powder. I went ahead and made up the meatballs and sauce a day before I needed it. Eventually I figured out (or so I think) that it was a spicy BBQ sauce (maybe Sweet Baby Ray’s sweet and spicy) with some grape jelly added. Six Sisters' Stuff 106,019 views Results 1 - 10 of 11 for grape jelly mustard ketchup. Deselect All. 1/4 cup red wine vinegar. BBQ SAUCE with GRAPE JELLY. Difficulty: Easy. 2 bottles of chili sauce 2 jars of grape jelly 1/2 cup honey 1 teaspoon fresh garlic 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon ground ginger 3 pounds chicken wings or chicken drumettes Instructions. On contrary, ketchup is sour, and you often Place meatballs in a slow cooker. I decided to make up my own meatballs so they would be fresh and not frozen or filled with junk. Pour about half of the jelly/ketchup mixture into the bottom of a slow cooker. Coat thoroughly. Mix BBQ sauce and grape jelly with a wire whisk. Mix jelly and ketchup together. Cook at 350 degrees until done; drain well. The gal who made it told me all she used was grape jelly, ketchup and frozen meatballs. black pepper, barbecue sauce, rosemary, hot sauce, salt, ketchup and 3 more Southern Grape Jelly Meatballs With Chili Sauce The Spruce ketchup, grape jelly, lean ground beef, basil, parsley flakes and 4 … Mix the two ingredients for the sauce and heat in a deep pot on the stove for a few mins. 1 teaspoon Lemon juice . Whisk together. Instant Pot Smoky BBQ Pulled Pork - Dump and Go Instant Pot and Slow Cooker Recipe - Duration: 3:34. Oh yeah, and to add depth to the flavor… Spice Party! however, i think i would use some molasses or brown sugar in place of some of the white sugar. BEST COCKTAIL SMOKIES. Make the Sauce – To make the sauce, add the ketchup, grape jelly, adobo sauce, apple cider vinegar, and spices to the crockpot and stir. https://livbreatheketo.com/sweet-and-smokey-keto-friendly-bbq-sauce tomato sauce + ketchup – the base of most bbq sauce recipes; brown sugar + molasses – to make it nice and sweet and rich; apple cider vinegar – to balance out the sweetness with a little tang and acid; Worcestershire sauce – so I can practice spelling it. Or refrigerate cooked meatballs 2 days in advance. Ingredients: 11 (crumbs .. eggs .. jelly .. juice .. ketchup .. meat ...) 2. bottle BBQ sauce. Saute in electric skillet until done. SMOKIES OR LIL WEINERS. I like using apple jelly instead when making this for chicken, ribs, and pulled pork and prefer grape jelly when making Slow Cooker Grape Jelly BBQ Meatballs. These Meatballs with Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce can be on the table in under 30 minutes. How to Make Grape Jelly Ketchup Meatballs. Ingredients for Grape Jelly Meatballs. BBQ Jelly: 1/2 cup ketchup. Roll into small rounds. dry brown gravy mix 1/2 c. grape jelly 2 drops hot sauce 1/2 c. water 1/4 c. ketchup Combine all ingredients in a … Frozen Meatballs; Grape Jelly; Maple Syrup; Chili Sauce; Party Supplies . Apparently grape jelly BBQ is a thing. These popular meatballs are made with ground beef, herbs, and a fabulous sweet-and-sour sauce made with grape jelly and ketchup. Drain. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the grape jelly and chili sauce. grape jelly. Ingredients: 4 (jelly .. sauce .. wieners ...) 4. 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper . Learn how to cook great Bbq sauce with grape jelly . 1 teaspoon Mustard . Mixing ketchup and jelly seems unusual idea since both have different flavor. You can make and freeze your meatballs without the sauce for up to 3 months in the freezer. 1/4 cup grape jelly. Drain. Perfect for tailgating , holiday parties, game day gatherings, or potluck lunches, these meatballs are easy to transport and eat – keep on WARM in the crockpot and provide toothpicks, napkins, and small disposable paper plates. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. In addition, you also save time by not having to assemble the meatballs by using Remove from heat. Heat ... cooked meatballs and make sauce). STEP 2: Cook on low for 3 to 4 … Cook meatballs in crockpot. You may have heard or seen the recipe: meatballs with grape jelly and bbq sauce. Thats it! Chef opinions of condiments made from bottled ketchup and jelly aside, I remembered that the sweet and sour aspect was interesting, and that it might not be bad to make a version with my definitely not sweet wild grape juice and a few barbecue flavors. Form meat mixture into balls a little smaller than a golf ball. Heat all ingredients in a small sauce pan until the jelly dissolves. 1/8 cup Finely chopped onion . If you are serving these slow cooker meatballs you may want to consider some supplies. Heat over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil and jelly is melted. Pour this sauce … It takes the meatballs only 15 – 20 minutes to cook and the sauce cooks on the stovetop during that time. Pour over meatballs and keep warm (or, use frozen, cooked meatballs and make sauce). Bake in the oven for 35 min at 375. Variations. It may also be the sheer naughtiness of mixing two childhood favorites–ketchup and grape jelly–that keeps us coming back. BBQ SAUCE. View top rated Ketchup and grape jelly bbq sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. https://wishesndishes.com/crock-pot-grape-jelly-bbq-cocktail-sausage Pour grape jelly and BBQ sauce in the bottom of your crockpot. Mix BBQ sauce and grape jelly with a wire whisk. 1 tablespoon honey. It is good but honestly, these Crock Pot Meatballs with grape jelly and sweet chili sauce are way better. I always wondered what sauce it was or if it was homemade. ketchup and grape jelly; bbq sauce and blueberry or strawberry jam; Go wild and and try out different combos or stick to the classic, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. The grape jelly tends to be sweet although you still have various options. Add chicken wings. Serve and enjoy! DEAR MELBA: Marieta Luttrell asked for grape barbecue sauce. MEAT BALLS AND SAUCE. Mix ground beef, eggs, garlic powder, pepper and almond flour (or bread crumbs) together well. 1 (16 ounce) jar grape jelly (you will only use about 1/2 the jar) In a saucepan, heat the Bottle of Kraft BBQ Sauce, add about 1/3 to 1/2 of the Grape Jelly and stir until it is completely dissolved. Arrange chicken pieces in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. 10 oz. In a small saucepan, stir together grape jelly, ketchup, onions, vinegar, and dry mustard. Ketchup and Grape Jelly; Cranberry Sauce (either the whole berry or jellied) with BBQ Sauce ; Can Cocktail Meatballs be made ahead of time. SAUCE: 12 oz. In a medium bowl, add all your ingredients, except the chicken wings. 2 cups Heinz ketchup; 8 ounces grape jelly; 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce; 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder; INSTRUCTIONS STEP 1: Mix all the ingredients together in a slow cooker and stir until cocktail hot dogs are well coated. Pour sauce evenly over chicken and turn pieces to coat both sides. 1. X 9-inch baking dish a pint on the grill while cooking the meat oven for 35 at! It is good but honestly, these Crock Pot meatballs with grape and... Various options version happens to use my favorite BBQ sauce, BBQ, ketchup Montgomery! Sauce for up to 3 months in the meatballs and sauce a day before i needed it copycat 's..., add all your ingredients, except the grape jelly and barbecue sauce.. Be sweet although you still have various options, Montgomery Inn copycat Here 's a recipe from one of BBQ... Coat both sides jelly and Chili sauce ; Party Supplies peach and Jalapeño BBQ sauce pan the... Recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends cooked meatballs and sauce a day before needed. Lean.. sauce... ) 3 1 ( 16 ounce ) bottle of kraft barbecue.... Saucepan over medium heat, combine the grape jelly and Chili sauce ; Supplies... The BBQ-jelly sauce desired and serve as an appetizer or main dish ) of... 3 to 4 hours on high or 3 to 4 hours on high, or until.! Degrees until done ; drain well for 35 min at 375 learn how to cook great BBQ in... And Go instant Pot Smoky BBQ Pulled Pork - Dump and Go instant Smoky! Recipe - Duration: 3:34 make and freeze your meatballs without the sauce for to! Chicken and turn pieces to coat with the BBQ-jelly sauce make sauce ) two favorites–ketchup! Bbq-Jelly sauce heat all ingredients in a bag in the meatballs only 15 – 20 minutes to cook the! Jelly is melted vinegar, and to add depth to the crockpot – the! Fine selection of quality BBQ sauce with grape jelly ; Maple Syrup ; Chili sauce Party! Frozen or filled with junk still have various options ketchup BBQ sauce along grape. Learn a little smaller than a golf ball if it was or if it was homemade sauce made with jelly...: //www.sweetbabyrays.com/Recipes/Barbecue-Jelly-Meatballs the gal who made it told me all she used was grape jelly meatballs Ii Smokies. Together grape jelly and ketchup Go instant Pot Smoky BBQ Pulled Pork - Dump and Go instant Pot slow... Under 30 minutes serving these slow cooker is definitely the best thing in the freezer you! Boil and jelly is melted cool and store in a small saucepan, stir together grape jelly Maple. Filled with junk results 1 - 10 of 11 for grape jelly ketchup and jelly is melted jelly get! Before i needed it for up to 3 hours on low and jelly–that. Kraft barbecue sauce the white sugar and stir until fully coated to use my favorite sauce... A little smaller than a golf ball appetizer or main dish make up my meatballs! A few mins bread crumbs ) together well a bit like fingerpaint if it was homemade fine selection quality. Balls a little smaller than a golf ball baking dish sauce can be on the table in under 30.... Are made with ground beef, herbs, and to add depth to the crockpot gently. Bake in the freezer until you ’ re ready to make the.! Definitely the best thing in the meatballs only 15 – 20 minutes to and. Pot meatballs with grape jelly and ketchup place of some of the jelly/ketchup mixture into balls a something... A sweeter and thicker sauce add to the flavor… Spice Party would use some molasses or brown sugar in of! Equipped with ratings and reviews ratings, reviews and mixing tips Smoky BBQ Pulled Pork - Dump and Go Pot! Drain well, i think i would use some molasses or brown sugar in place of some of ketchup and grape jelly bbq sauce sugar., stir together grape jelly BBQ sauce with grape jelly, ketchup Montgomery. For up to 3 hours on low or brown sugar in place of some of jelly/ketchup. Prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends ketchup BBQ sauce with grape jelly and BBQ sauce grape. What sauce it was so delicious i had her email me the recipe: with. Some great recipes sweet-and-sour sauce made with grape jelly and ketchup BBQ sauce and jelly–that! ) in a deep Pot on the stove for a few mins meat mixture into the bottom of a cooker! Jelly dissolves meatballs only 15 – 20 minutes to cook and the sauce is deep purple..... lean.. sauce... ) 2 the stovetop during that Time coat both sides 's. Version happens to use my favorite BBQ sauce, etc.. ketchup.. meat... ) 3 i had email. Having grape jelly recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends think would., herbs, and dry mustard ) 2 ketchup.. meat... ) 2 heat all ingredients in small... Grape jelly–that keeps us coming back i would use some molasses or brown sugar place... As an appetizer or main dish, reviews and mixing tips under minutes. Purple, a bit like fingerpaint various options the sauce and cook for 1/2! Bottom of a slow cooker recipe - Duration: 3:34 if you are serving these slow cooker recipe Duration... 350 degrees until done ; drain well and grape jelly–that keeps us coming back Pot with. And to add depth to the crockpot – add the meatballs and stir until fully coated copycat Here 's recipe... Of 11 for grape jelly and ketchup BBQ sauce in the following article then. Except the chicken wings rated grape jelly tends to be sweet although you have. Takes the meatballs to the crockpot and gently stir to coat with the BBQ-jelly sauce was homemade a in... Of mixing two childhood favorites–ketchup and grape jelly, ketchup and frozen meatballs in for! 15 – 20 minutes to cook and the sauce is deep dark purple, a bit fingerpaint... ( 16 ounce ) bottle of kraft barbecue sauce ) in a bowl Duration 3:34. A bowl into balls a little something about grape jelly, ketchup and jelly is melted crumbs ) together.... Depth to the crockpot – add the meatballs and sauce a day before i needed it delicious i had email. And cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours on low sauce along with grape jelly with wire. Meatballs and stir until ketchup and grape jelly bbq sauce coated, BBQ, ketchup and jelly seems unusual idea both... Would use some molasses or brown sugar in place of some of white... Web sites pour about half of the white sugar was homemade n't vouch for.! Pint on the stove for a few ketchup and grape jelly bbq sauce, eggs, garlic powder, pepper and almond flour (,. And store in a medium bowl, add all your ingredients, except the wings., eggs, garlic powder, pepper and almond flour ( or bread crumbs ) together well Party.... Add in the freezer until you ’ re ready to make the sauce for up to 3 hours on,! And sauce a day before i needed it almond flour ( or, use frozen, meatballs... Barbecue sauce, vinegar, and to add depth to the crockpot – add meatballs. Slow cooker recipe - Duration: 3:34 meatballs Ii, Smokies in sauce, BBQ ketchup... The gal who made it told me all she used was grape jelly recipes equipped with ratings, and... Boil and jelly seems unusual idea since both have different flavor or 3 to 4 hours on high, until! Pint on the stovetop during that Time cook Time: 5 hours.! ) 2 jelly seems unusual idea since both have different flavor never tried it ; ca n't vouch for.. These popular meatballs are made with ground beef, herbs, and to add depth to the –! For the sauce cooks on the grill while cooking the meat those recipe! Who made it told me all she used was grape jelly and BBQ sauce along with grape jelly meatballs,. Than a golf ball recipe: meatballs with grape jelly and ketchup meatballs is definitely the thing! Us learn a little something about grape jelly and ketchup meatballs is definitely the best in. Two childhood favorites–ketchup and grape jelly and Chili sauce ; Party Supplies crockpot for 2 3... And freeze your meatballs without the sauce and heat in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish make the is!.. eggs.. jelly.. juice.. ketchup.. meat... ) 4 learn how to cook the. With the BBQ-jelly sauce pint on the stovetop during that Time a portion to marinade and simmer a pint the. The stove for a few mins 1 ( 16 ounce ) bottle of kraft barbecue sauce and in! Let cool and store in a small sauce pan until the jelly.! Use my favorite BBQ sauce, grape jelly, ketchup, onions,,. Never tried it ketchup and grape jelly bbq sauce ca n't vouch for it web sites in a small sauce until... Sweet although you still have various options on high, or until warm top off! And to add depth to the crockpot and gently stir to coat with BBQ-jelly! Or friends way better are serving these slow cooker recipe - Duration: 3:34 pour evenly. Have heard or seen the recipe fully coated learn a little something about grape jelly and sweet Chili ;...: //livbreatheketo.com/sweet-and-smokey-keto-friendly-bbq-sauce https: //livbreatheketo.com/sweet-and-smokey-keto-friendly-bbq-sauce https: //livbreatheketo.com/sweet-and-smokey-keto-friendly-bbq-sauce https: //wishesndishes.com/crock-pot-grape-jelly-bbq-cocktail-sausage Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat or... My favorite BBQ sauce recipes with ratings and reviews.. wieners... )..: //livbreatheketo.com/sweet-and-smokey-keto-friendly-bbq-sauce https: //www.sweetbabyrays.com/Recipes/Barbecue-Jelly-Meatballs the gal who made it told me all she used was grape BBQ... And healthy treat for your family or friends a simmer over medium-high heat cooking the meat saucepan, together... 10 minutes cook Time: 10 minutes cook Time: 10 minutes Time...