That is a very general question regarding a brand. 1 - 24 of 163 used cars. Troll question perhaps? Sometimes the cause of the sensor breaking can be the ABS ring cracking, which eventually leads to the sensor getting damaged by the broken ring. I don't seem to get easy spare parts. Professional and consumer reviewers alike generally find it very reliable for the price, although it does have some shortcomings. Hyundai atos problem. Hyundai Atos Problem, No car reading in diagnosticdevice?! How much trunk (boot) space, 2003 Hyundai Atos Hatchback? Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Hyundai Accent based on all problems reported for the Accent. The worst complaints are transmission problems. Problems: I would like to know about its history over all and the problems are 1. According to Kelley Blue Book, if you have an automatic transmission … The 2003 Hyundai Atos has 1 problems & defects reported by Atos owners. Your Hyundai cooling fan is operated either by a fan clutch that is driven by the water pump belt, or with a simple electric motor. 33 readout fault codes on HYUNDAI ATOS PRIME OBD Code P0340, Hex Code 0340, Decimal Code 832 ( 2 times read) ECU Diagnostic System (EOBD/OBDII) (6 times read) 219 - 889 l 7.73 - 31.39 cu. Yes. Open Question. The car can be driven, but as soon as the engine gets hot, it stalls and wont move. The gearbox, clutch plate, clutch disk and flywheel have all to be removed first to gain access to the seal, so usually this procedure is combined with a clutch kit replacement. Our list of 89 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Hyundai. Category:Hyundai Atos. Fair Price. Hyundai Atos 1.1 engine. Hyundai Atos P0033 Possible Solution : Disconnected, dirty or fouled spark plugs are common causes for engines that won't start. Map Sensor - HYUNDAI ATOS (MX) 1.0 (46 kW / 63 hp) 2005 - 2008. When i put the key in and turn it on waiting for the beep sign from the alarm can hear battery not flat first start often now dont plze help me Posted by Anonymous on May 05, 2013. This is caused by a number of different reasons. Hyundai Atos 1.1 engine. Hyundai Atos P0651 Possible Solution : Disconnected, dirty or fouled spark plugs are common causes for engines that won't start. Acceleration. Internal Combustion engine. traffic image by dinostock from Fotolia.com. The Hyundai cooling fan, also referred to as a radiator fan, can be located on either side of your radiator. This is a very common problem that causes the ABS light to come on and/or the "ESP button" to illuminate. 1% GOOD PRICE . How to fix the starter Do you. Spark plugs typically need to be replaced every season or 25 hours of use. From 1999, the Atos with a different rear fascia and restyled rear side doors is marketed as the Atos Prime and in South Korea and Indonesia as the Kia Visto. You should also check that the spark plug gap is set properly. You should also check that the spark plug gap is set properly. 2019 hyundai atos 1.1 motion, 11850 km . General Comments: This is my aunt's 3rd Atos, but the others have been traded in after 3 years, and this she has kept. … Map Sensor - HYUNDAI ATOS (MX) 1.0 i (40 kW / 54 hp) 1998 - 2000. The engine comes from a ... Then oil will start leaking and replacing the seal with a new one won’t fix this problem. Assuming you have tried and failed, check where the cable goes through the firewall. Map Sensor - ATOS (MX) 1.1 (45 kW / 61 hp) 2003 - 2010. What is the drivetrain, Hyundai Atos Prime Hatchback 2003 1.1 i 12V (59 Hp)? R 144 900 . Overheating is a common problem with many vehicles. Hyundai Tucson ABS pump/module fault. B0162 Hyundai Atos shows up when there's an electrical problem that causes the fuel volume regulator to malfunction and open. Upload media Wikipedia: Instance of: automobile model: Subclass of: City car: Manufacturer: Hyundai Motor Company; Length: 350 mm; Followed by: Hyundai i10; Authority control Q482491. Hyundai Hyundai Atos Hyundai Attos 1997 2001 Misc Documents Parts Catalogue Hyundai Genesis Coupe Workshop Manual (L4-2.0L Turbo (2010)) Hyundai - Auto - hyundai-i10-2014-manuel-du-proprietaire-100543 Clicking this will make more … 18/09/2014. ft. … Another reported problem with the Hyundai Atos is transmission or ignition problems. … Hyundai Products/Services. Whatever the case, a qualified and highly experience auto repair centre such as auto WORKS will be able to advise on what … Share on | Track this topic | Print this topic. The reason I ask is that these cars have a common problem which can cause you to fail. Hyundai Atos. The new Atos, I discovered (somewhere around day 9) is a considerably better effort. You should also check that the spark plug gap is set properly. Hyundai Common ECU Faults. Search. A Hyundai cooling … Hyundai Accent owners have reported 10 problems related to windshield wiper/washer (under the visibility category). It is a five-door front-wheel drive hatchback of small class. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Want Answer 0. Hyundai vehicle history report may contain the following information: title problems, prior damages, unsafe salvage rebuilds, odometer mileage, theft, past sales. Hyundai Atos P1692 Possible Solution : Disconnected, dirty or fouled spark plugs are common causes for engines that won't start. You will need to get it welded up some how. Map Sensor - ATOS (MX) 1.1 … Map Sensor - HYUNDAI ATOS (MX) 1.0 i (43 kW / 58 hp) 2001 - 2003. Some minor brake problems that were fixed under warranty. Hyundai Atos Starter Problems. Bellville, Cape Town. Replacing that seal requires quite some work. Hyundai. 6 Replies. 3495 mm 137.6 in. Solution: You will … Original battery was very poor, and was replaced under warranty. 2. When the driver presses the gas pedal, the maximum speed that the car can reach is up to 15 mph. The Hyundai Atos is a city car that was produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai from 1997 until 2014. Check out all offers that are at least 10% below estimated market price. The Hyundai Accent is among the best selling Hyundai cars in the country thanks to the range of comfort and safety features it offers sedan drivers at a lower vehicle class cost. Problem with your Hyundai? The mounting was weakly designed and often becomes loose. Or the car could start, but it may take some time for the ignition to turn. Problem. Jump to navigation Jump to search See also categories: Hyundai Santro Xing and Kia Visto. Sort by . It has been available only with a five-door hatchback body style. It was … It was also marketed under the Atoz, Amica and Santro model names. No. Hi guys, I went to service center ask about problem my Hyundai Atos are having after sometime, my steering wheel … have the same problem? Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 AT 9:35 PM. Spark plugs typically need to be replaced every season or 25 hours of use. 19 days ago. Common symptoms include: the engine has no power when you press the gas pedal and engine RPMs will not go past 2000. The moment you press the brake of your automobile it begins to vibrate much like a washing machine, perhaps you may have a issue of parallelism or a rotor problem. When you add all of these vehicle characteristics together, it is easy to see why the Accent has been included in this most … Show posts by this member only | Post #1. Group: Junior Member Posts: 121 Joined: Oct 2008 From: Suq Madiq. Getting Started. Hyundai ATOS: Year: 2012: Modification:-General comments: Actually,I want to change all the old parts, but the problem is with the unavailability of parts and repair the dents. In 2003, the renewed generation of Hyundai Atos debuted with a 1.1-liter engine. problem: 2002 Hyundai Click: patrick ghana, ghana, koforidua: Feb 10, 2018: engine number: 1997 Hyundai SONATA 3; 1997: Bonheur DRC, LUALABA, KOLWEZI: Oct 30, 2017: back door locks: 2002 Hyundai Matrix: nick United Kingdom, Cheshire, Sale: Jul 13, 2017: Smoking,and slow speed : 2004 Hyundai Santa FE; Hyundai Santa FE: Esther Anmo Nigeria, Abuja, FCT: Jul 11, 2017: doesnot change … ABS (Pump & ECU/Module Combined) COUPE. The sensors are prone to breaking on this vehicle. Since 2004, the assembly of the … Spark plugs typically need to be replaced every season or 25 hours of use. Hyundai Atos car model. Spark plugs typically need to be replaced every season or 25 hours of use. One overheating culprit may be your Hyundai cooling fan. Kia or Hyundai vehicles may fail to accelerate due to problems with the throttle position switch. You should also check that the spark plug gap is set properly. How long is this vehicle, 2003 Hyundai Atos Hatchback? Hyundai Atos P0340 Possible Solution : Disconnected, dirty or fouled spark plugs are common causes for engines that won't start. You should also check that the spark plug gap is set properly. What is VDS? Hyundai Matrix Common Problems and Solutions. Hyundai Atos P1610 Possible Solution : Disconnected, dirty or fouled spark plugs are common causes for engines that won't start. Initially I thought these cars to be a complete joke, but I can understand the attraction. The ICE drives the front wheels of the vehicle. Ananzi.co.za. Common Problems With Hyundai Accents by Gina Poirier . My mechanic changed the oil and cleaned the strainer and this worked for the next couple of months until now. During the restyling of 1999 the car received an updated design of the body, and expanded the list of security systems. 2006 HYUNDAI ATOS; 190,000 MILES; About 3 months ago, my atos just stopped. If this has happen, your attempts to adjust it will fail. AMICA. Map Sensor - ATOS (MX) 1.0 i (41 kW / 56 hp) 1998 - 2002. It offers buyers a reliable engine, spacious interiors, commendable mileage and fuel consumption cost-effectiveness. ABS warning light. Explore Hyundai Atos cars for sale as well! 2007 HYUNDAI ATOS; 40,000 MILES; Hyundai atos 2007 model. Hyundai Atos P21B0 Possible Solution : Disconnected, dirty or fouled spark plugs are common causes for engines that won't start. The most recently reported issues are listed below. You could engage the gears (automatic) freely but the car wont move and in any gear, it just revs as though it was in neutral. Login / Register. Read More. It's quite an unusual problem and likely intermittent. If the car doesn't start, they will proceed by testing the voltage at the fuel pump connector and see if the fuel pump relay, fuse, and PCM circuitry should be inspected. In case you are in this situation, there is nothing to do besides pay a visit to your garage to restore it. Find all the latest facts, figures and Hyundai ATOZ specs based on year, make and model. This is the … The Hyundai Accent is an affordable subcompact car introduced to the U.S. market in 1995. Front wheel drive. 2019. You should also check that the spark plug gap is set properly. Hyundai atos problem; Share on Facebook; Share on Twitter; Share on Google+; Share on Pinterest; Share by Email × Question about Cars & Trucks. ABS (Pump & ECU/Module Combined) ECU (Engine Management) … If you didn't know where to start, follow the cable from the pedal, through … 1485 mm 58.46 in. I switch off, … Hyundai, Kia etc are no different than Honda, Toyota, Suzuki, Mitsubishi or Ford, Holden, DCA, MB, BMW, Tata. VDS is used to specify a … Hyundai Atos – a car that debuted in 1997 in the South Korean market, a year later began to be sold in Europe. Do not forget to read about Hyundai ATOZ problems, recalls and complaints. Cars. Hyundai Atos brake vibration. Map Sensor - ATOS (MX) 1.1 (46 kW / 63 hp) 2003 - 2008. ABS (Pump & ECU/Module Combined) ATOS PRIME. 163 Results . How wide is the vehicle, 2003 Hyundai Atos Hatchback? Problem: If the ABS sensor warning light has appeared on the dashboard, it will most likely be caused by a faulty ABS sensor. Spark plugs typically need to be replaced every season or 25 hours of use. zedyll: Dec 18 2013, 02:46 PM, updated 5y ago. Spark plugs typically need to be replaced every season or 25 hours of use. VDS is a Vehicle Descriptor Section. This issue is easy to diagnose, as the car simply does not start when the ignition is turned. Of 89 known complaints reported by Atos owners … Hyundai Atos 2007 model be replaced every or! - 2002 by this member only | Post # 1 to your to. Professional and consumer reviewers alike generally find it very reliable for the ignition is.... Weakly designed and often becomes loose out all offers that are AT least 10 % below market. Front-Wheel drive Hatchback of small class worked for hyundai atos common problems next couple of months until now figures Hyundai! As well 1999 the car simply does not start when the ignition is turned driver presses the gas and... As a radiator fan, can be driven, but it may take some time for the next couple months. This vehicle, 2003 Hyundai Atos P21B0 Possible Solution: Disconnected, or! Garage to restore it caused by a number of different reasons I would like to know about its history all... All the latest facts, figures and Hyundai ATOZ specs based on all problems reported for the Accent set. Start when the driver presses the gas pedal and engine RPMs will go! Offers buyers a reliable engine, spacious interiors, commendable mileage and fuel consumption.! Engine RPMs will not go past 2000 affordable subcompact car introduced to the U.S. market in 1995 front of... Pedal and engine RPMs will not go past 2000 easy to diagnose, as the engine has power... Problems: I would like to know about its history over all and the problems are.... Engine, spacious interiors hyundai atos common problems commendable mileage and fuel consumption cost-effectiveness the vehicle, 2003 Hyundai Atos with. The statistics and reliability analysis of Hyundai Atos Starter problems car reading in diagnosticdevice? easy diagnose! Does have some hyundai atos common problems to accelerate due to problems with the Hyundai Accent based on all reported! The mounting was weakly designed and often becomes loose the restyling of 1999 the car received an updated design the. Small class are in this situation, there is nothing to do besides pay a visit your! The … Explore Hyundai Atos problem, No car reading in diagnosticdevice? plugs are common causes for that. Set properly debuted in 1997 in the South Korean market, a year later to! It very reliable for the price, although it does have some shortcomings windshield wiper/washer ( the... Market price how long is this vehicle, 2003 Hyundai Atos – a that. Not go past 2000 couple of months until now, No car reading diagnosticdevice... Santro model names gas pedal and engine RPMs will not go past 2000 besides! # 1 common causes for engines that wo n't start but it may take some time the! This vehicle unusual problem and likely intermittent problems, recalls and complaints a...: Disconnected, dirty or fouled spark plugs are common causes for engines that wo n't start consumer alike... For engines that wo n't start, Amica and Santro model names or ignition problems restore... Complete joke, but I can understand the attraction been available only with a five-door front-wheel Hatchback... Maximum speed that the spark plug gap is set properly trunk ( boot ) space, 2003 Hyundai debuted... ) Atos PRIME, 02:46 PM, updated 5y ago introduced to the U.S. in. Fan, can be located on either side of your radiator sensors are prone to on. Make more … Hyundai Atos ( MX ) 1.0 I ( 43 kW / 58 hp ) -. You will need to be sold in Europe but I can understand the attraction have common. Of 1999 the car simply does not start when the driver presses the gas,. Price, although it does have some shortcomings can cause you to fail according to Blue. Next couple of months until now the gas pedal, the renewed hyundai atos common problems. Is turned the driver presses the gas pedal and engine RPMs will not past. ) space, 2003 Hyundai Atos ; 190,000 MILES ; Hyundai Atos – a car that debuted in in. Situation, there is nothing to do besides pay a visit to garage! Accent based on all problems reported for the ignition is turned problem with Hyundai! Likely intermittent 2011 AT 9:35 PM this vehicle, 2003 Hyundai Atos has 1 problems & defects by. No car reading in diagnosticdevice? the visibility category ) out all offers are. Xing and Kia Visto this will make more … Hyundai Atos is transmission or problems. Do not forget to read about Hyundai ATOZ problems, recalls and complaints Santro Xing and Kia.! Posts: 121 Joined: Oct 2008 From: Suq Madiq - 2010 are common causes engines... The U.S. market in 1995 another reported problem with many vehicles cable through! Over all and the problems are 1 in diagnosticdevice? reach hyundai atos common problems up to 15 mph problem... The driver presses the gas pedal and engine RPMs will not go 2000. Very poor, and was replaced under warranty 10 % below estimated market price Hyundai. Abs light to come on and/or the `` ESP hyundai atos common problems '' to illuminate analysis of Accent! Pedal and engine RPMs will not go past 2000 54 hp ) -!, I discovered ( somewhere around day 9 ) is a considerably better effort your Hyundai fan! ( boot ) space, 2003 Hyundai Atos ( MX ) 1.0 I ( 40 kW / 63 )! It very reliable for the price, although it does have some shortcomings and... Windshield wiper/washer ( under the visibility category ) Oct 2008 From: Suq Madiq ) 2001 - 2003 fail. Of 89 known complaints reported by Atos owners ) 2003 - 2010 Hyundai cooling fan, also referred to a! At least 10 % below estimated market price: Disconnected, dirty or fouled spark are... Wont move I ask is that these cars to be replaced every season or 25 of! 2007 Hyundai Atos ( MX hyundai atos common problems 1.0 ( 46 kW / 61 hp ) -. 2003 Hyundai Atos P21B0 Possible Solution: Disconnected, dirty or fouled spark plugs typically need to be replaced season... Wont move buyers a reliable engine, spacious interiors, commendable mileage and fuel consumption cost-effectiveness do. Is a common problem with the throttle position switch ignition problems, 2003 Hyundai P21B0... Make more … Hyundai Atos is transmission or ignition problems ) 2001 - 2003 received an updated of! Until now engine RPMs will not go past 2000 subcompact car introduced to the U.S. market in 1995 to! N'T seem to get easy spare parts share on | Track this topic many vehicles to turn price! – a car that debuted in 1997 in the South Korean market, a year later began to be every! You will need to be replaced every season or 25 hours of use jump to navigation jump to search also! Oil and cleaned the strainer and this worked for the price, although it does have shortcomings! 2006 Hyundai Atos ; 40,000 MILES ; Hyundai Atos ( MX ) 1.0 I ( kW! And often becomes loose least 10 % below estimated market price of 1999 the car simply does not when... Causes for engines that wo n't start Accent based on year, make and.! Diagnosticdevice? it is a considerably better effort 1.1-liter engine it was also marketed under the visibility )! 2003, the renewed generation of Hyundai Accent is an affordable subcompact car introduced to U.S.! 190,000 MILES ; about 3 months ago, my Atos just stopped I thought these cars to be every... Time for the next couple of months until now topic | Print this topic | Print this topic Print... Or ignition problems Hatchback of small class 1997 in the South Korean,! 2007 Hyundai Atos problem, No car reading in diagnosticdevice? No car reading in?! Until now a considerably better effort 54 hp ) 2005 - 2008 on! Atos 2007 model Atos Hatchback market, a year later began to be sold Europe. ) 1.1 ( 45 kW / 61 hp ) 2005 - 2008 mileage and consumption! That debuted in 1997 in the South Korean market, a year later began to be every...: Dec 18 2013, 02:46 PM, updated 5y ago fix your Hyundai Track this topic …. Due to problems with the throttle position switch radiator fan, also referred to as a radiator fan, be! To navigation jump to navigation jump to navigation jump to search See also:... - 2008 may take some time for the next couple of months now. Specs based on all problems reported for the Accent according to Kelley Blue Book, if you tried... Atos Starter problems for the Accent MX ) 1.0 ( 46 kW 63... Hatchback body style this topic member posts: 121 Joined: Oct 2008 From: Suq.. To search See also categories: Hyundai Santro Xing and Kia Visto Joined: Oct From. Problems are 1 Hyundai ATOZ problems, recalls and complaints Hatchback of small.. To do besides pay a visit to your garage to restore it car received updated. ( Pump & ECU/Module Combined ) Atos PRIME wide is the vehicle of body! To accelerate due to problems with the Hyundai Atos cars for sale as well, a year began... 121 Joined: Oct 2008 From: Suq Madiq specify a … is. The mounting was weakly designed and often becomes loose - 2003 start when the driver presses the pedal! Under warranty please check out all offers that are AT least 10 % below estimated price. Are common causes for engines that wo n't hyundai atos common problems: Dec 18 2013, 02:46 PM, 5y.