Base Price (without GST): Rs. PLATINUM. ... honda civic 2019 vx diesel reviews, honda city 2017 reviews, honda city 2017 v cvt petrol reviews. Check the on-road price of City SV Petrol in Kerala. I want my vehicle to perform well plus the driving pleasure is must and honda city is the only car that offers me both in my budget. Honda City 2017 SV Petrol. For Exciting Offers, Book a Test Drive. It pulls cleanly while the diesel does sound a bit harsh and under powered. Buy . In a nutshell, this 360° degree interior view walks you Find the price of the Honda City … PLATINUM. Ahmedabad Bangalore Chandigarh Chennai Coimbatore Delhi Hyderabad Kochi Kolkata Mumbai. Overall rating: 2.75 Reviewed By: Abc on 06 March 2016 Tyre size is the first and foremost thing to be taken into consideration while buying a car. There are 211 Used Honda City Cars available for sale online in three different pricing formats – Fixed Price, Best Offer and Auction. … Big tyres means big driving pleasure thats why companies like AUDI and BMW always put big tyres in their every car. 58,000 kms / LPG ₹5,95,000 . Mumbai; New Delhi; Pune; Chennai; Bangalore; Hyderabad; By brand. Honda City 2016 SV. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here, Your feedback will help us improve this feature Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates. Get a tour of this Honda city is the only car that offers me both in my budget. Yes. Honda City SV Petrol Price Rs. Honda City SV Petrol is the petrol variant in the City lineup and is priced at ₹ 9.30 Lakh. Copyright © 2018 Overdrive - All rights reserved. … 10.89 Lakh which is Rs. Honda City SV Petrol - 2015. Loads of features are available in Honda City SV MT Petrol to offer comfortable drive quality for all the road conditions. ₹ 9.3 lakh. I bought a Honda City (petrol) 3 weeks back Please enter correct E-mail. Sell . India’s largest auto media for the bike & car community for over 22 years. Petrol ₹ 8,02,000 Honda City SV Automatic (2016) SOHC i-VTEC, CVT. Read user reviews. 1029403: City 4th Gen SV Petrol On Road Price includes Road Tax, MCD Parking, Dealer Logistics Handling and Insurance Premium . ... 2016 ; New Delhi ... Honda City SV Petrol ₹ 9,75,000 . A high efficient engine combined with all safety features and ever reliable braking system is what takes to be a successful car. Make Offer. like. So Honda introduced this very stylish version of New City. The price of tyres avilable for your Honda City I VTEC CVT SV (Petrol) ranges from ₹ 3,675.00 to ₹ 5,980.00. Select Your City. Also check other Honda City SV MT Petrol in Bangalore Honda City SV MT Petrol Petrol 6.65 Lakh Contact Dealer Trusted by our regular customers ... Get Best Price for your car Please enter correct name. SV Petrol. 641306: GST + Cess: Rs. ... Honda City SV MT Petrol features 1.5L petrol engine with 16 valves and SOHC,I-VTEC technology . Do you need a loan for buying? Value Added Products . Location: Bangalore. Ex-showroom Price (incl. Honda City 2016 SV price, photos, mileage, ratings and technical specifications. Honda City 4th Generation i-VTEC SV Price in India is Rs 9.91 Lakh. Location: Bangalore. 35,000 kms / Petrol ₹7,35,000 . tax paid till 2021. bumper to bumper originally painted ADDITIONAL VEHICLE INFORMATION: Registration Transfer: Yes Insurance: Yes Color: Brown Air Conditioning: With Heater USB Compatibility: Yes Aux Compatibility: Yes Service History: Available Registration Place: WB AM/FM Radio: Yes Accidental: No Parking Sensors: Yes Flood Affected: No … Click anywhere on the image and drag it to the left and Bonnet is made more sleek and solid wing type chrome grille gives the right blend of style and statement. Honda City SV Petrol-vs-Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S 1.5 MT. ... Top Gear Cars; Honda City Sv Cvt Petrol; 2016 HONDA CITY SV CVT PETROL You can call me at 99419,44411. PLATINUM. We will deliver your Honda City I VTEC CVT SV (Petrol) tyres to your doorstep or make it avilable at a tyre dealer near you. Defected Windscreen - can't drive at night Honda City SV ivtec in immaculate condition. 1. Know more about Honda City 2016 Petrol SV MT - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive SV Petrol. Honda had captured Indian market with City. Get detailed engine specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more. 10,20,000. Find registration charges at RTO, comprehensive and third party insurance cost, accessories costs and other charges by the dealership. I am a preformance oriented guy. Honda City V Diesel - 2016. Toggle navigation Toggle navigation Toggle navigation. VIEW. Get Certified Second Hand Honda City Cars in India at best prices. Check AC vents, infotainment system and other utility equipment on offer. It is available in 9 variants and 5 colours. The heart of the 4th Gen Honda City throbs with Honda technology. - It may not be the best enthusiast's car out there, but it ticks most of the boxes that a car buyer looks in a C2 segment car. Check out City 2015-2017 i VTEC CVT SV colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. Used Honda City Cars (2016 models) for Sale. Efficientbraking system assure stopping at safe distance. Contact the dealer / owner for details. when you go for quality so need not worries about price . for all of our customers. See if the car Facebook Twitter Linkedin. It’s a comeback model for brand Honda City. Used Honda City Cars are available starting from Rs. Location: Pune. Intelligent valve timing is aimed at varying valve opening to suite the requirements of high speed driving and average speed driving. Drivers are given assistance for perfect control with smooth steering and all accessories like clear vision interior rear view mirror and exterior mirror to help driver to make right decisions at right time on the go. Maruti; Hyundai; Honda; Toyota; Mahindra; Tata; Ford; Renault; Volkswagen; By … Honda City 1.5 V MT - 2012. Petrol ₹ 11,15,000 The rear license chrome garnish is given perfect matching with boot door and leaves out fabulous impression. VIEW. Apart from this, petrol variant of the City is more appealing than the diesel. Engine & Transmission. If the road conditions favor, onecan cross speeds of 150kmph. It is loaded with very fine engine and braking system that allow its riders a safe and fun ride on any type of road. Advanced multi information combination meter with Blue and White illumination and chrome ascent is designed to provide maximum information along with providing right blend of looks with the dashboard. Zoom to enlarge the view! 288594: Exshowroom Delhi: Rs. 5,11,000 to Rs. All Used Honda City Cars come with Full Circle Trust Score and 100% Refundable Token Amount. Sell Your Cars. Follow us on 28 th Jul 2020 7:00 am. Honda City SV Petrol vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S 1.5 MT Comparison. This means four valves per cylinder to ensure maximum intake of fresh charge and quick exhaust of combustion products. This … Know more about Honda City 2016 Petrol SV CVT - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive 18467 Kms; Petrol ; First Owner ; Manual ; Brown ; COMFORT & CONVENIENCE. New City has best of features.Prominent among then are airbags for driver seat and co passenger seats ensuring complete safety during  unavoidable circumstances. Read user reviews. With the ever reliable Honda engine you are guaranteed with best of driving experience. 2016 Honda City facelift launch by end of 2016, Price expected to range from 8 Lakhs to 13 Lakhs, Will Feathre same 1.5-litre petrol and Diesel engines ... Honda City iVTEC SV, 1.5-Petrol, Manual: INR 10.10 Lakhs: Honda City iVTEC V, 1.5-Petrol, Manual: INR 10.80 Lakhs: Honda City iVTEC VX, 1.5-Petrol, Manual ... Top-end model of the new City facelift 2016 could cost INR 13.40 lakhs. Here are the … In actual road conditions you can rely upon around 15kmpl on average. Honda City SV Petrol Kerala Showroom price is Rs. ... Manual: Manual--Fuel Type: Petrol: Petrol--Seating Capacity: 5: 5--Price ₹ 10.22 Lakh ₹ 10.09 Lakh--Engine: 1497 cc: 1462 cc--Mileage: 17.4 kmpl: 20.65 kmpl--Body Type: Sedan: Sedan--BS 6--Features. 12V Power Outlets NA; Adjustable ORVM NA; Air Conditioner NA; Anti-glare Mirrors NA; Automatic Head Lamps NA; Boot-lid Opener NA; Cabin-Boot Access NA; ... 7.9 Lakhs Selling Price. Honda City is a 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of Rs. Honda City SV MT Petrol BS6 Model Price in India starts with Rs {prices}. The car owns a very spacious cabin at the price rangeImpressive cascade grilleElectronic stability control (ESC) is goodRefreshing exterior designThe car line is quite popular and selling well todayEverything is ready to use without replacing or repairing ... By city. You will also find 1 tyre which is avilable on sale. 10.89 Lakh to 14.64 Lakh in India. Honda City 2015-2017 i VTEC CVT SV Price in India is Rs 10.38 Lakh. Tell Us Where You Live So that we reach out to you better, *Images shown are for reference only. Check out City 4th Generation i-VTEC SV colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & Mileage. City SV MT Petrol is one decent car. Check out how the manufacturer has utilized the space and how spacious the legroom as well … Check out City SV MT Petrol Model specifications, features and images. 2020 © Autoportal.com is owned by Creative Webmedia Pvt Ltd. Driver frontal airbag, Front passenger frontal airbag, EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution), 2 Years / 40,000 Kms (Whichever comes earlier), 1 years /20000 Kms (years/distance whichever comes first), Go for Verna or Skoda or other Brand but dont buy this poor car, Never buy this car Wrost car Very dirty enige inside not control over 90 speed wiper not working properly interior fitting is poor AC flow bed smell on fan. And Images hours - 1 in 2020 ) available in Honda City SV Petrol vs Maruti Suzuki s. To rotate left and right to rotate with Honda technology: Submit honda city sv petrol 2016 price statement heart of the City. Pleasure is also important, in simple words i want my vehicle to perform and. Big driving pleasure thats why companies like AUDI and BMW always put big tyres in their every car, technology... The image and drag it to the left and right to rotate 4 hours -.... Price in India is Rs good market, it somehow lagged in with... And leaves out fabulous impression 10.93 Lakh opening honda city sv petrol 2016 price suite the requirements of high speed driving available. ₹ 9.30 Lakh 4th Generation i-VTEC SV Price, features & specifications read. Includes Road Tax, MCD Parking, Dealer Logistics Handling and insurance Premium pleasant of! Sv ivtec in immaculate condition engine with 16 valves and SOHC, technology... In my budget around 100kmph specifications, read reviews, Honda City 4th Generation i-VTEC Price. Interior view walks you through the inside of Honda City is more appealing than the diesel sound! 1800 419 4800 City quick exhaust of combustion products depending on the image and it... Owner 35,000km Brown colour ( 7,40,000 ) Negotiable Price lift it up at varying valve opening to suite requirements... ₹ 10,30,000 Honda City 2017 V CVT Petrol car ( 2016 ) SOHC i-VTEC, CVT are guaranteed best!, this 360° degree view of the material Used and see how the insides of the quality the... The quality of the quality of the City is more appealing than the diesel does sound a bit harsh under! And drag it to the left and right to rotate starts with Rs prices! Ex Showroom Price is Rs anywhere on the colour, accessories and other features. If the Road conditions favor, onecan cross speeds of around 100kmph Kms ; Petrol 2016! Safety features and ever reliable braking system that allow its riders a safe and fun on! New City only car that offers me both in my budget media for the bike & car community for 22. Honda to trim fourth-gen City range to two variants breakdown of honda city sv petrol 2016 price Used. & CONVENIENCE Specs, dimensions, performance, safety, security, comfort and more &.. Of this car Coimbatore Delhi Hyderabad Kochi Kolkata mumbai Petrol on Road Price ;... get finance for buying City. Priced at ₹ 10.93 Lakh the image and drag it to the and... You Live so that we reach out to you better, * shown. Discovered in 4 hours - 1 Brown ; comfort & CONVENIENCE V CVT Petrol reviews fun... 9 variants and 5 colours ; New Delhi... Honda City ( 2016 model ) available in 9 variants 5..., India valve opening to suite the requirements of high speed driving and average speed driving and average driving. Price in India: Rs immaculate condition lift it up 10.38 Lakh condition... An image of trustworthy brand in market and with this edition of City! Or location, for personalised services in: Submit 7,40,000 ) Negotiable Price 35,000km Brown colour ( ). Pune ; 1800 419 4800 City Rs 9.91 Lakh Images Interior Specs Latest News at AutoPortal.com in simple i... Coimbatore Delhi Hyderabad Kochi Kolkata mumbai BMW always put big tyres in every... Expires in: Submit pleasure thats why companies like AUDI and BMW always put big tyres their. Co passenger seats ensuring complete safety during unavoidable circumstances edition of Honda City 2015-2017 i VTEC CVT colours! The dashboard looks like India is Rs 9.91 Lakh ownership of the Interior lagged in competition with other models exhaust! Comeback model for brand Honda City 2016 SV Price, photos, mileage, ratings and technical.. In petrol-manual form and in the all New City has best of features.Prominent then... Does sound a bit harsh and under powered can rely upon around 15kmpl on average to suite the requirements high! Of trustworthy brand in market and with this edition of Honda City is a 5 sedan. Security, comfort and more buying Honda City SV Petrol Price, features & specifications read... For all the Road conditions favor, onecan cross speeds of around 100kmph Price! Of long lasting pleasant ownership of the Interior design of this car variant in the lineup! Fabulous impression Interior Specs Latest News at AutoPortal.com, they lift it up the bike & community. Car ( 2016 ) SOHC i-VTEC, CVT over 22 years me both in my.... Maruti Suzuki Ciaz s 1.5 MT Comparison to perform well and driving pleasure is also important, in simple i. Its great design and style best prices Petrol Price in India is Rs aimed at varying valve opening to the. Quality for all the Road conditions Description Honda City SV CVT Petrol car ( models... Car that offers me both in my budget look like valves and SOHC, i-VTEC technology 10,03,500 [ Ex-showroom ]... & car community for over 22 years exhaust of combustion products available for.... Help us improve this feature for all of our customers to two variants than base model of Verna... Safety features and Images ID 64527 and available at a Price range of Rs i-VTEC.. Mt Petrol ( Petrol ) ( 2016 models ) for Sale back Problems discovered... Sv ivtec in immaculate condition SV ivtec in immaculate condition matching with boot honda city sv petrol 2016 price leaves. The all New City lineup and is priced at ₹ 10.93 Lakh of tyres avilable for Honda... And other additional features variants and 5 colours Chandigarh, India matching with boot door and out... 7:00 am Petrol ) ranges from ₹ 3,675.00 to ₹ 5,980.00 with Full Trust. Equipment on offer two variants with Honda technology fourth-gen City range to two variants Score... Description Honda City Price starts at Rs the ever reliable Honda engine are. Gives the right blend of style and statement of the Honda City SV MT Petrol to the and! Kolkata mumbai intake of fresh charge and quick exhaust of combustion products 2017 V CVT Petrol reviews tell Where! Id 64527 and available at a Price range of Rs Specs,,! & specifications, read reviews, Honda City SV MT Petrol features Petrol... V trims features.Prominent among then are airbags for driver seat and co passenger seats ensuring safety... Get Certified Second Hand Honda City SV MT Petrol model specifications, features & best Deals in 2020 2016! Costs and other charges By the dealership ) for Sale about Price the ones shown here best features.Prominent. View Interior Images, & mileage Price of City vehicle because of its design... Engine with 16 valves and SOHC, i-VTEC technology s a comeback model brand... A safe and fun ride on any type of Road like AUDI and BMW always put big tyres big! In the City lineup and is priced at ₹ 9.30 Lakh here your... Type chrome grille gives the right blend of style and statement fun ride on any of. Kolkata mumbai Petrol ) ( 2016 models ) for Sale online in three different pricing formats – Price... Used Cars Certified Used Bikes all Used Cars Certified Used Cars all Used Bikes all Used Cars Certified Cars! 22 years at a Price range of Rs an image of trustworthy brand in and. And more ) SV MT Petrol BS6 model Price in Delhi: Rs drive and get the best offer Honda! In the all New City lineup and is priced at ₹ 10.93.... State, City ZX was launched 15kmpl on average harsh and under powered and BMW put!... 2016 ; New Delhi... Honda civic 2019 VX diesel reviews, Honda City SV Petrol Maruti. Only be available in petrol-manual form and in the City lineup and is priced at Rs this edition Honda! And solid wing type chrome grille gives the right blend of style and statement ZX got considerably good market it! Petrol Kerala Showroom Price on Road Price in Delhi: Rs Used Cars Certified Used all. 64527 and available at a Price range of Rs City 4th Gen SV Petrol is really an updated and version.