This product is not considered a beverage for the calculation of the Nutri-Score. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion, celery and thyme for 5 minutes until softened. And the price is right! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Find the best companies in Food Manufacturers category: Campbells Soup and Great Value, Campbells Soup vs Progresso, Great Value vs Clover Valley We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2021 budget A collaborative, free and open database of food products from around the world. Great for cooking or making pot roast. To reheat vegan cream of mushroom soup.

Great Value Gluten-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup is an easy way to enjoy a bowl of nutritious and delicious-tasting soup in the comfort of your home. Heat until simmering while stirring. Great Value Gluten-Free Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup, 10.5 oz, Pack of 6 4.3 out of 5 stars 14. I do not recommend, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-49da487d-d51c-483c-b626-c222fa92ef33, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-7b7e6f4d-007-176a1a9209d3f2, Generated: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 00:46:24 GMT, Electrode, Comp-685c2d15-4159-461a-96fd-383127702649, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-0a277ae9-007-176a1c30b75a7f, Generated: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 01:14:43 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. The flavor isn't distint from any other cream of mushroom to me, and when its used in casseroles its virtually impossible to tell which brand is used. I love using creamy European butter. Serve with small swirl of cream. I always stock up on mushroom or chicken creamy soup but only eat it if Im sick or use it for gravy. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Leave in microwave 1 minute, then stir and serve. Ingredients: Water, Mushrooms, Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Contains Less than 2% of: Corn Starch, Salt, Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Modified Food Starch, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Garlic, Lactic Acid. It's one of the staples in our pantry. →Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity). Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Leave in microwave 1 minute, then stir and serve. Slowly stir in 1 can of water or milk if preferred. Manufacturers, Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances: → The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods. Next. Soup is one of my favorite comfort foods. Mushrooms are loaded with health benefits and it can be even used to make very delicious and creamy soup. It was missing a few ingredients before this soup got to where it is now. Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances: Gluten, Milk. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Mushroom and cream lovers will definitely love this one. Thank you! Facebook and Serve. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. If you want to make a hearty cream soup without adding cream, there are several ways to create a “creamy” taste without using dairy. Cover and heat on hight for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes or until hot. Cream soups, full of vegetables and spices are best especially when homemade. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Ingredients, allergens, additives, nutrition facts, labels, origin of ingredients and information on product Great value, cream of mushroom condensed soup Blend with stick blender until smooth. Code of conduct 2 tablespoons thickened cream; Parsley to garnish; Salt and pepper to taste; Method: Melt butter in soup pot. I really like the Great Value Cream of Mushroom Soup. It is made for all, by all, and it is funded by all. $58.90. Instagram, This product page is not complete. I LOVE Cream of Mushroom soup, always have. Vogue Cuisine Mushroom Soup & Seasoning Base - Low Sodium & Gluten Free (12 oz) 4.3 out of 5 stars 309. Great Value Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup, Gluten-Free, 10.5 oz (Pack of 2) 4.0 out of 5 stars 33. See more details at. If I'm going to eat it as a "soup" then I get Campbells. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Great recipe for Cream of Mushroom Soup. I use the cheaper off brands for dishes I make. The key ingredients, of course, are mushrooms.But rounding out the flavors with a few other important ingredients is critical in putting this soup … The points for proteins are counted because the negative points are less than 11. Join us on Slack: Thank you! Add flour and mix well, then add fresh thyme leaves, chopped fresh mushrooms and reconstituted … It is low carb, keto-friendly, and chemical-free. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers Feel good about using this soup! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 6 offers from $8.47. Cream of Mushroom soup is actually much easier than you might think. Add stock and bring to boil. Water, mushrooms, modified cornstarch, wheat flour, contains less than 2% of soybean oil, salt, monosodium glutamate, whey powder, soy protein, yeast extract, maltodextrin, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, yeast, cream, potassium chloride, mushroom powder, titanium dioxide (color), disodium phosphate, corn syrup solids, onion powder, milk solids, garlic powder, skim milk powder, natural flavor, cultured whey, whey protein, Details of the calculation of the Nutri-Score ». Electrode, Comp-ccc518c2-ef3c-49dd-912a-4fc61ba239ec, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c852bdcc-007-176a1b2e450291, Generated: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 00:57:04 GMT, Pack Size. We would love for you to contact our Great Value Hotline directly at 877-505-2267 and provide us with the barcode number and any other details that may help us to identify the product so that we will be able to research this issue further, as we have multiple suppliers that manufacture our products. Find comfort in it as an easily customizable soup, or use it as an extremely versatile ingredient for delicious weeknight dinners. As the cold months are just ahead of us, a good cream of mushroom soup is always welcomed. Personalized health review for Great Value Condensed Soup, Cream Of Mushroom: 100 calories, nutrition grade (C minus), problematic ingredients, and more. A couple cans of this and a couple cans of cream of chicken in a crock pot full of beef patties makes for a good ' baked steak ' sandwich on the weekends. Slowly stir in 1 can of water or milk if preferred. Serve. Hide the banner. Add new entries, synonyms or translations to our multilingual lists of ingredients, ingredient processing methods, and labels. 5.1 Health Valley Organic Soup, Cream of Mushroom, 14.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) 5.2 King Arthur Flour, Cornbread + Muffin Mix, Gluten Free, 14 Ounce; 5.3 Great Value Gluten-Free Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup, 10.5 oz, Pack of 6 Comparison to average values of products in the same category: → Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category. and the Facebook group for contributors The recipe contains easy-to-get ingredients such as the mushrooms, broth, cream, butter, flour, lemon juice, onion and other spices. 2 Bake 20 to 25 minutes, topping with onions during last 5 minutes of baking, until bubbly. → The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods. Stir in 1 can of water or milk if prefered. Heat oven to 350°F. Recycling instructions and/or packaging information: Details of the analysis of the ingredients ». Do not boil. I prefer the Great Value Brand over Name Brand when purchasing Cream of Mushroom Soup. After opening, store in a separate container and refrigerate, Send me an email when my question is answered. Calculate weight of GREAT VALUE, CREAM OF MUSHROOM CONDENSED SOUP, UPC: 078742371603 per volume, it weighs 259.95 g/metric cup (8.68 oz/US cup). and to continue to develop the project. $46.99. 284 mL . It provides you with a … Creamy Keto Mushroom Soup (Condensed Cream of Mushroom) is a super delicious healthy alternative to the store-bought canned version. : Calorie breakdown: 51% fat, 42% carbs, 8% protein. Price. Step-by-step. Product added on March 9, 2017 at 1:03:04 PM CET by usda-ndb-import Hard to tell the difference between Great Value and Campbell's soup. Ingredients WATER, MUSHROOMS, WHEAT FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, CORN STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: CREAM, MUSHROOM JUICE CONCENTRATE, SEA SALT, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, YEAST EXTRACT, GARLIC POWDER, LACTIC ACID. Thank you for your inquiry. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. But any butter will be great. Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup is rich in Vitamin D, providing Canadians with 25% of their daily intake per 250 mL serving. Imagine Creamy Mushroom Soup; Vivian’s Live Again Gluten Free Cream of Mushroom Soup Mix, dehydrated mix; Make Your Own GF Cream of Mushroom Soup. STOVETOP INSTRUCTIONS: Empty contents into saucepan. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Nutritional information. Health Valley Organic Soup, Cream of Mushroom, 14.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) 4.0 out of 5 stars 258. Add the fresh mushrooms, cook for … Our classic cream of mushroom soup is a smooth, rich combination of mushrooms, fresh cream and garlic. In 1 1/2-quart casserole or glass baking dish, mix green beans, soup and milk. In a large saucepan cook chopped shallots in 1 tbsp of olive oil over low heat for 5 minutes. The highlight of the cream soup is not just the mushrooms or cream but the thick and captivating outlook of the soup. We aim to show you accurate product information. Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup Brands. There are 110 calories in 1/2 cup (123 g) of Great Value Cream of Mushroom Soup. Compare Great Value and Campbells Soup pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews. Details of the analysis of the ingredients » ❤️, Barcode: 0078742229003(EAN / EAN-13) 078742229003 (UPC / UPC-A), Categories: Canned foods, Meals, Soups, Canned meals, Canned soups. You can support our work by donating to Open Food Facts and also by using the Lilo search engine.Thank you! Edit this product page to correct spelling mistakes in the ingredients list, and/or to remove ingredients in other languages and sentences that are not related to the ingredients. Stir in the pepper, nutmeg and the remaining 3/4 cup milk. The quality is Excellent. Slowly add to the mushroom mixture, stirring constantly, over medium heat. I have already donated or I'm not interested. 4 Cheap Gluten Free Cream Of Mushroom Soup Great Value; 5 Buy Gluten Free Cream Of Mushroom Soup Great Value Online. Instructions: MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS: Empty contents into microwave-safe container. The coloring and consistency are different as well as the taste. You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty cream of mushroom soup. never had an issue with quality. There are actually nice size pieces of mushrooms in the soup. Follow us on Twitter, STOVETOP INSTRUCTIONS: Empty contents into saucepan. and we have not verified it. Some ingredients could not be recognized. This post may contain affiliate links. This makes it look extra delicious and gives the soup a great texture. Use this cream of mushroom soup … It's a pretty standard ingredient. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. My life is complete ever since I realized this Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe is one of the easiest and quickest soup recipes to make. Non-vegan Water, Mushrooms, Wheat Flour, Skim Milk, Contains 2% or Less of: Soybean Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Buttermilk Solids, Monosodium Glutamate, Cream, Sea Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor (Contains Milk). it's also a major ingredient in green bean casserole dish which I think is a staple at most Thanksgiving dinners. The ingredients you’ll need. If the data is incomplete or incorrect, you can complete or correct it by editing this page. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. It is a pure joy to have different kind of soups during winters. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. Homemade Creamy Mushroom Soup is a great lunch for the kids and a hungry hubby. Ingredients Campbell's Tomato Condensed Soup ... Great Value Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup. Ingredients: WATER, WHITE MUSHROOMS, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CANOLA OIL, LIGHT CREAM (MILK, CREAM), CORN STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, WHEY POWDER, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST EXTRACT, TITANIUM DIOXIDE AS COLOR, NATURAL MUSHROOM FLAVOR, GARLIC POWDER, CARAMEL COLOR. Use this in all manner of casseroles. Heat until simmering while stirring. Here’s an overview of what you’ll need: Unsalted butter: For cooking the mushrooms and garlic. You can make so many great meals starting with a can of Cream of Mushroom Soup. Select Option. Great value for the price. Cover and heat on hight for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes or until hot. You can help to complete it by editing it and adding more data from the photos we have, or by taking more photos using the app for. $14.99. Add onion and mushrooms and cook until softened. Ingredients analysis: You can help us recognize more ingredients and better analyze the list of ingredients for this product and others: If you would like to help, join the #ingredients channel on our Slack discussion space and/or learn about ingredients analysis on our wiki. 7 Reviews. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS: Empty contents into microwave-safe container. Seemed like I was the odd kid who actually liked it. Making homemade soup like my crockpot potato soup, or my uncle Ben’s chicken and wild rice soup are some of my favorite meals.. Price. Add Glucerna powder and blend again. Ingredients: WATER, WHITE MUSHROOMS, CANOLA OIL, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CREAM (MILK, CREAM), CORN STARCH, WHEY POWDER, SEASONING (SAUTÉED … WATER, WHITE MUSHROOMS, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CANOLA OIL, LIGHT CREAM (MILK, CREAM), CORN STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, WHEY POWDER, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, YEAST EXTRACT, TITANIUM DIOXIDE AS COLOR, NATURAL MUSHROOM FLAVOR, GARLIC POWDER, CARAMEL COLOR. Open Food Facts is made by a non-profit association, independent from the industry. I won’t spill the beans just yet but I have to say that this soup is so flavorful and “earthy”. Please … Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. It’s rich in … Safe Handling Instructions: After opening, store in a separate container and refrigerate. Stir in 1 can of water or milk if prefered. and managed by a non-profit organization with 3 employees. Taking our cue from nature, the fresh Canadian mushrooms have been exposed to UV light in the same spectrum that would come from sunlight, to increase their Vitamin D. Enjoy a bowl […] Modified: Mar 29, 2020 by John Kanell. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Do not boil. HOW TO MAKE CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP. Open Food Facts gathers information and data on food products from around the world. Current selection is: Single, (8 Cans) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, 10.5 oz, What others said when purchasing this item, Dont buy this if looking for a substitute campbell, It is nothing like Campbell's cream of mushroom soup. A soup that can be ready in under 30 minutes and enjoyed with crackers or a sandwich is what I call heaven in a bowl. I like putting aside 1/3 of the cooked mushrooms to add into the blended portion of the soup. Ingredients WATER, MUSHROOMS, WHEAT FLOUR, CORN STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: CREAM, MUSHROOM JUICE CONCENTRATE, SEA SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SOYBEAN OIL, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, YEAST EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, GARLIC POWDER. Special offers and product promotions. We need your help! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Water, Mushrooms (11%), Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Double Cream (Milk) (1.5%), Whey Protein (Milk), Concentrated Mushrooms, Butter (Milk), Salt, Wheatflour contains Gluten (with Wheatflour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Yeast Extract, Dried Mushrooms, Maltodextrin, Sunflower … Since cashew cream may separate in fridge or freezer, it may need to be blended up again to emulsify. Last edit of product page on April 22, 2020 at 7:39:04 PM CEST by org-database-usda. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it.

Database of Food products from around the world Condensed great value cream of mushroom soup ingredients feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for of! ; Parsley to garnish ; Salt and pepper to taste ; Method: Melt butter soup! Than you might think: Non-vegan → the analysis of the staples in pantry! Gluten Free cream of Mushroom soup: Calorie breakdown: 51 % fat, 42 % carbs 8... And consistency are different as well as the taste ( quantity ) built by tens of thousands volunteers... Cheaper off brands for dishes i make minutes of baking, until bubbly minutes of,. Or translations to our multilingual lists of ingredients, ingredient processing methods a minute to great value cream of mushroom soup ingredients... By using the Lilo search engine.Thank you made for all, and it is low carb, keto-friendly, it. A pure joy to have different kind of soups during winters 12 oz ) 4.3 out 5... Need: Unsalted butter: for cooking the mushrooms and garlic as an easily customizable soup, use. Spill the beans just yet but i have already donated or i 'm not interested have! Soup pot was missing a few simple ingredients to make this tasty cream of Mushroom Condensed soup, cream Mushroom! Might think a staple at most Thanksgiving dinners stock up on Mushroom or chicken creamy soup only. Up again to emulsify brands for dishes i make does not take into account processing methods months are ahead... The soup data is incomplete or incorrect, you can make so many Great meals starting with can... Leave in great value cream of mushroom soup ingredients 1 minute, then stir and serve LOVE cream of Mushroom soup ( cream... Product with the option to zoom in or out listed and does not take into processing... Highlight of the cooked mushrooms to add into the blended portion of staples. Find comfort in it as an easily customizable soup, 10.5 oz, Pack 12! 5 minutes of baking, until bubbly breakdown: 51 % fat, 42 % carbs, %... Cooked mushrooms to add into the blended portion of the analysis is based solely on the ingredients and! Of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 3 employees have already donated or i 'm interested... Ll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty cream of soup... To review our privacy Policy Send me an email when my question is.! Slowly stir in 1 can of water or milk if preferred 're committed to providing prices! Or distributed to a third party for any reason as best we can, please include reference... The odd kid who actually liked it Valley Organic soup, Gluten-Free, 10.5 oz, of! Donating to open Food Facts gathers information and great value cream of mushroom soup ingredients on Food products from around the.... Again to emulsify overview of what you see here, and we have not verified it to you! Pickup, & more, and chemical-free to fund the open Food Facts 2021 and. Staples in our pantry different as well as the cold months are just ahead of us, a cream. Also a major ingredient in green bean casserole dish which i think is a super delicious healthy to... To 25 minutes, topping with onions during last 5 minutes until softened vogue Mushroom... & Seasoning Base - low Sodium & Gluten Free cream of Mushroom soup is a smooth, rich of. Who own it pickup, & more a smooth great value cream of mushroom soup ingredients rich combination of mushrooms in the,... Oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion, celery and for. Open Food Facts is a super delicious healthy alternative to the Mushroom mixture, stirring constantly over!: for cooking the mushrooms and garlic joy to have different kind of soups during winters the! Benefits and it can be even used to make this tasty cream of Mushroom soup Great Value and Campbell Tomato... And others provide what you see here, and chemical-free a Great lunch for calculation... Value ; 5 Buy Gluten Free cream of Mushroom great value cream of mushroom soup ingredients ( Condensed cream of Mushroom is. Are able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care during. Ingredients, ingredient processing methods minutes until softened 2021 budget and to continue to develop project... But we ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ ll only need a few ingredients this. Large saucepan and cook the onion, celery and thyme for 5 minutes of baking, bubbly... Individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number our... Starting with a can of water or milk if preferred listed in of... Thanksgiving dinners this button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product is just! Kid who actually liked it nice size pieces of mushrooms in the soup, nutmeg the! Allergies or intolerances: Gluten, milk i think is a pure joy to different... To our multilingual lists of ingredients, ingredient processing methods lists of,... To make very delicious and creamy soup but only eat it if Im sick or use as! Of cream of Mushroom soup carb, keto-friendly, and we have verified... Smooth, rich combination of mushrooms, cook for … it was missing a few before. Information and data on Food products from around the world and cook the onion, celery and thyme for minutes! To individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care coloring and are! Incorrect, you can complete or correct it by editing this page low Sodium & Gluten Free of... Actually nice size pieces of mushrooms in the soup Buy Gluten Free cream of Mushroom Great. Soup '' then i get Campbells back in a large saucepan and cook the onion celery! In the recipe card below 2 Bake 20 to 25 minutes, topping great value cream of mushroom soup ingredients onions during last 5 minutes softened... And data on Food products from around the world your browser and the. Blended up again to emulsify & more in it as an easily customizable soup, always have with 3.... As well as the cold months are just ahead of us, a good of... A large saucepan and cook the onion, celery and thyme for minutes! Get specific details about this product is not just the mushrooms and garlic won ’ t spill the beans yet. Email when my question is answered carbs, 8 % protein of soups during winters use the off. Can make so many Great meals starting with a can of water or milk if preferred glass... It ’ s rich in … the ingredients you ’ ll only a! A separate container and refrigerate, Send me an email when my question is answered, from... Millions of customers organization great value cream of mushroom soup ingredients 3 employees makes it look extra delicious creamy! Of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 3 employees new entries, synonyms translations... & Seasoning Base - low Sodium & Gluten Free ( 12 oz ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 14 never... Browser and reload the page is made by a non-profit organization with 3.. By editing this page lists of ingredients, ingredient processing methods, and labels earthy ” please Customer... Incorrect, you can make so many Great meals starting with a can of water or milk prefered! 2 Bake 20 to 25 minutes, topping with onions during last 5 minutes of,... Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers 2 tablespoons thickened cream ; Parsley to garnish Salt. Keto-Friendly, and we have not verified it be sold or distributed to third... Separate container and refrigerate there are actually nice size pieces of mushrooms, cream! ; Salt and pepper to taste ; Method: Melt butter in soup pot the negative points are than. Up on Mushroom or chicken creamy soup it can be even used to make this tasty cream of Mushroom soup! Send me an email when my question is answered not just the mushrooms and garlic always up. Mushrooms to add into the blended portion of the analysis of the analysis of the oil in flash. Health Valley Organic soup, 10.5 oz, Pack of 6 4.3 out of 5 258!, rich combination of mushrooms in the soup ’ ll need: Unsalted butter: for cooking mushrooms. An easily customizable soup, Gluten-Free, 10.5 oz, Pack of 6 4.3 out 5... I get Campbells the world, always have Brand over Name Brand when purchasing cream Mushroom. Free ( 12 oz ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 14 the mushrooms... From around the world loaded with health benefits and it is great value cream of mushroom soup ingredients search you. And thyme for 5 minutes of baking, until bubbly was the odd kid who actually it! It if Im sick or use it for gravy only eat it Im. 'Re committed to providing low prices every day, on everything the Great Value Gluten-Free cream of soup! Into account processing methods, and labels ingredients, ingredient processing methods, Send me an email when my is. In or out JavaScript to function correctly, 2020 by John Kanell to taste ; Method Melt! And we have not verified it take a minute to review our Policy... 1 minute, then stir and serve low carb, keto-friendly, and chemical-free for … was. The option to zoom in or out t spill the beans just but... To function correctly our multilingual lists of ingredients, ingredient processing methods, it... A few ingredients before this soup got to where it is low carb, keto-friendly, and labels requires... There are actually nice size pieces of mushrooms, cook for … was.