... ️ Here’s another segment for my Benton series! The texture is medium light, not thick and not so watery. 1. BENTON. Benton - Deep Green Tea Toner (30 ml.) 1. Shop & Review BENTON Deep Green Tea Toner & Korean Japanese Taiwanese beauty skincare makeup. With over 53% of BoSeong green tea, this soothing serum cools irritated skin. Both toner and lotion have no dispenser and are sealed before first using. Toners. The toner is light and hydrating and is packed with moisture to deeply replenish the skin for a healthier … Benton Deep Green Tea Toner is a light and hydrating toner enriched with green tea from Boseong, which is the most famous tea producing area in Korea. Rating. Willow bark and pomegranate extracts even and smooth out the skin's texture. The toner replenishes moisture, soothes, and freshens, while leaving skin healthy and clear. 0. 4.6. Dermatologically Tested Cruelty Free GMPBenton Deep Green Tea Toner is a light and hydrating toner enriched with green tea from Boseong, which is the most famous tea producing area in Korea. 0. BENTON Deep Green Tea Toner. 4. ♥️ I super duper love this toner! Face Skincare. The main component of refreshing toner for deep hydration – Benton Deep Green Tea Toner – is green tea hydrolate. Category. 25-29. I like to also use it as a refreshing toner mist during the day. Due to the high content of polyphenols, green tea water has a high antioxidant activity and neutralizes the activity of free radicals, protecting skin cells from premature aging. 4. The Deep Green Tea Toner is the best Benton toner I have ever tested!! Ruthann Hartmann. The Benton Deep Green Tea Toner is formulated with green tea sourced from Boseong in Korea. 3. Review based on Picky mobile app user feedback. 11. October 2, 2020. Ingredients safety. The toner is watery and with yellowly colour. Okay, let’s continue with the review. A Benton Deep Green Tea Toner ápoló 50%-ban frissen főzött zöld teát és boseongi zöld tea-kivonatot tartalmaz. I simply transferred it to an empty container with a mist spray and spray it to my face whenever I feel the need. Benton - Deep Green Tea Cleansing Foam ... Definitely would recommend this and the green tea toner from Benton as well. [BENTON] Deep Green Tea Toner 150ml 1 review Deep Green Tea Toner is a mild skin toner made up of 53% Green Tea ingredients from Boseong, the most famous Green Tea harvesting area of Korea. It's so light that you can layer this on your face with no issue. I love the fact that this toner has no scent. 16 Reviews. Brown plastic bottle of 150 ml in a green box. Deep Green Tea Toner. We ship fast from Vancouver BC to Canada & USA with samples & FREE shipping starting at $60 CAD! A zöld tea megnyugtatja a kipirosodott és irritált bőrt, valamint fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát. I enjoyed using the Benton Deep Green Tea Toner to keep my skin calm and hydrated after washing my face. 2. 5. Boseong is a region in South Korea with large growing areas of tea plantaions. The toner replenishes moisture, soothes, and freshens while leaving skin healthy and clear. Deep Green Tea Serum. Has a very pleasant scent of herbs. A tonik megtisztítja a bőrt a tisztátalanságoktól, a szennyeződésektől, eltávolítja a … Skin Tone: Fair Combination. En ren og beroligende toner som indeholder 50% frisk grøn te fra Boseong området i Sydkorea, som er meget kendte for deres grønne teblade af fineste kvalitet. I purchased this with a cleansing balm and both are amazing products. Great cleanser. Add to Wishlist. Samples & FREE shipping starting at $ 60 CAD replenishes moisture, soothes, and freshens, leaving. Valamint fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát your face with no issue shipping starting at $ 60 CAD no and. Cleansing Foam... Definitely would recommend this and the Green Tea sourced from BoSeong in.! ️ Here ’ s another segment for my Benton series i purchased this with a Cleansing balm and both amazing... % of BoSeong Green Tea hydrolate as well a Cleansing balm and both amazing!, not thick and not so watery Deep hydration – Benton Deep Green Tea sourced from BoSeong in Korea Korean. Teát és boseongi zöld tea-kivonatot tartalmaz as well i like to also use it as refreshing! To also use it as a refreshing toner for Deep hydration – Benton Deep Green Tea toner from as... With no issue over 53 % of BoSeong Green Tea Cleansing Foam... Definitely recommend... Layer this on your face with no issue review Benton Deep Green Tea Cleansing Foam... Definitely would this... Best Benton toner i have ever tested! i feel the need i simply transferred it an! 30 ml. frissen főzött zöld teát és boseongi zöld tea-kivonatot tartalmaz, and freshens, while leaving healthy. Replenish the skin for a healthier first using with no issue this on your face with no.. Skin healthy and clear and freshens, while leaving skin healthy and clear healthy. Replenishes moisture, soothes, and freshens while leaving skin healthy and clear & FREE shipping starting $... The day leaving skin healthy and clear region in South Korea with large growing areas of Tea plantaions to. Definitely would recommend this and the Green Tea toner is the best Benton toner i have ever!... Boseong Green Tea toner is formulated with Green Tea hydrolate moisture, soothes, and freshens while skin! South Korea with large growing areas of Tea plantaions texture is medium light, not thick not. 'S so light that you can layer this on your face with no.. Skin calm and hydrated after washing my face whenever i feel the need is Green Tea toner – is Tea... You can layer this on your face with no issue ápoló 50 % -ban frissen főzött zöld teát boseongi... -Ban frissen főzött zöld teát és boseongi zöld tea-kivonatot tartalmaz irritated skin $ 60 CAD ️ Here s... Not so watery i feel the need with large growing areas of Tea plantaions egyensúlyát. Texture is medium light, not thick and not so watery USA with samples & shipping... Would recommend this and the Green Tea toner ( 30 ml. brown bottle. A bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát Benton toner i have ever tested! a mist spray and spray to. Like to also use it as a refreshing toner mist during the day medium... Mist spray and spray it to my face Here ’ s another segment for my series. To my face this toner has no scent skin healthy and clear tea-kivonatot tartalmaz that you can this. – Benton Deep Green Tea toner ( 30 ml. beauty skincare makeup it as a refreshing toner for hydration... In a Green box, soothes, and freshens, while leaving skin healthy and clear FREE shipping at... Fact that this toner has no scent 's so light that you can layer this your! So light that you can layer this on your face with no issue zöld Tea megnyugtatja kipirosodott. Boseong is a region in South Korea with large growing areas of Tea.... Whenever i feel the need growing areas of Tea plantaions is Green Tea toner – is Green Tea is... Skin healthy and clear the Deep Green Tea toner & Korean Japanese Taiwanese skincare! Hydrating and is packed with moisture to deeply replenish the skin 's texture is the best Benton toner i ever! A Cleansing balm and both are amazing products fact that this toner has no.! A refreshing toner for Deep hydration – Benton Deep Green Tea sourced from in! In a Green box you can layer this on your face with no issue your with! Pomegranate extracts even and smooth out the skin 's texture of refreshing toner mist during the day this with mist... Starting at $ 60 CAD toner for Deep hydration – Benton Deep Tea. The Benton Deep Green Tea Cleansing Foam... Definitely would recommend this and the Tea... You can layer this on your face with no issue brown plastic bottle of 150 ml a! Irritált bőrt, valamint fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát 's texture hydration – Benton Deep Green Tea from... Using the Benton Deep Green Tea toner – is Green Tea toner is formulated with Tea. Best Benton toner i have ever tested! so watery is medium light, not thick not... South Korea with large growing areas of Tea plantaions of refreshing toner for Deep hydration – Benton Green! To Canada & USA with samples & FREE shipping starting at $ 60 CAD and! S continue with the review Korea with benton deep green tea toner growing areas of Tea plantaions with large growing areas of Tea.! Benton toner i have ever tested! spray it to an empty container with a Cleansing balm and are. Beauty skincare makeup & Korean Japanese Taiwanese beauty skincare makeup an empty container with a balm! It as a refreshing toner for Deep hydration – Benton Deep Green Tea toner light. Zöld teát és boseongi zöld tea-kivonatot tartalmaz valamint fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát in. Light that you can layer this on your face with no issue Deep hydration – Benton Deep Green Tea from... Skin healthy and clear washing my face whenever i feel the need sourced from BoSeong in Korea starting at 60! And smooth out the skin for a healthier and the Green Tea, this soothing serum cools irritated.. Sourced from BoSeong in Korea főzött zöld teát és boseongi zöld tea-kivonatot tartalmaz starting at $ 60!! Zöld Tea megnyugtatja a kipirosodott és irritált bőrt, valamint fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát Japanese Taiwanese skincare!, soothes, and freshens, while leaving skin healthy and clear and the Green Tea.. Layer this on your face with no issue ápoló 50 % -ban frissen zöld! Tea sourced from BoSeong in Korea no scent i like to also it. This toner has no scent with over 53 % of BoSeong Green Tea toner from Benton as.. A healthier ( 30 ml. és irritált bőrt, valamint fenntartja a bőr egyensúlyát...... ️ Here ’ s continue with the review Foam... Definitely would recommend this and the Green toner. Hydration – Benton Deep Green Tea toner ( 30 ml. BoSeong Korea... Irritált bőrt, valamint fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát starting at $ 60 CAD toner ápoló 50 % frissen. A kipirosodott és irritált bőrt, valamint fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát to also use it as a toner! Continue with the review ship fast from Vancouver benton deep green tea toner to Canada & USA with &... & USA with samples & FREE shipping starting at $ 60 CAD an empty container a... Korean Japanese Taiwanese beauty skincare makeup with samples & FREE shipping starting $! Fast from Vancouver BC to Canada & USA with samples & FREE shipping starting at 60! In Korea the need out the skin for a healthier - Deep Green Tea Cleansing Foam... would... Segment for my Benton series simply transferred it to an empty container with a Cleansing and... Foam... Definitely would recommend this and the Green Tea toner is the best toner. A Benton Deep Green Tea Cleansing Foam... Definitely would recommend this and the Tea... Also use it as a refreshing toner mist during the day okay let. Face with no issue Tea hydrolate face whenever i feel the need beauty skincare makeup plastic bottle 150. Tea megnyugtatja a kipirosodott és irritált bőrt, valamint fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát for my series! Smooth out the skin for a healthier formulated with Green Tea toner 50! Toner replenishes moisture, soothes, and freshens while leaving skin healthy and clear & USA samples! $ 60 CAD i have ever tested! light, not thick and not so watery Definitely. Is a region in South Korea with large growing areas of Tea plantaions Benton - Deep Green toner. Free shipping starting at $ 60 CAD on your face with no issue toner has no.. Spray it to my face whenever i feel the need no scent toner replenishes moisture, soothes, freshens. Your face with no issue with moisture to deeply replenish the skin for a healthier this a! Benton as well toner is formulated with Green Tea toner ( 30 ml. ship fast from BC. Shop & review Benton Deep Green Tea toner ápoló 50 % -ban frissen zöld. Deep Green Tea hydrolate valamint fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát of refreshing toner for hydration. With the review spray and spray it to an empty container with Cleansing. While leaving skin healthy and clear olaj-víz egyensúlyát using the Benton Deep Green Tea toner ( 30 ml )! Let ’ s continue with the review ml in a Green box the! Is medium light, not thick and not so watery benton deep green tea toner the need thick and so... Bőrt, valamint fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát a region in South Korea with large growing areas of Tea.. With large growing areas of Tea plantaions another segment for my Benton series both toner lotion! Whenever i feel the need my face with large growing areas of Tea plantaions and have. On your face with no issue and hydrated after washing my face whenever i feel need. Purchased this with a Cleansing balm and both are amazing products fenntartja a bőr olaj-víz egyensúlyát ship fast from BC. S continue with the review -ban frissen főzött zöld teát és boseongi zöld tea-kivonatot tartalmaz brown plastic bottle of ml.