Azatrol/Azamax This stuff don't work all that great I guess it does if u spray them every few days for a while but there are way better options out there if u are in veg azmite I think is one of them I am not sure if thats the correct spelling but its got something with the word "mite" in it floramite some shit like that.Good luck bro Spray all affected stems, and on both the tops and bottom of leaves. The active ingredient in AzaMax ™ - … Thread starter green217; Start date Nov 17, 2014; green217 Well-Known Member. AzaMax is an anti-feedant and insect growth regulator which control (kills) pests through starvation and growth disruption within two or three days. Dose any one use azamax as a bug killer/ antiefedant and how well does it work for a hydro system. TM AzaMax Untreated AzaMax Treated Pest eggs become unviable when exposed to sprays! While every grower agrees that it is vital to control these bugs for the benefi t of all, there are also precious insects and microorganisms that we must protect. AzaMax®is an emulsifiable concentrate and is compatible with commonly used pesticides and fertilizers. AzaMax - 1 Ounce. 4.7 out of 5 stars 161. OMRI Listed. AzaMax contains bontanical oils and a concentrated botanical extracts from the neem tree (Azadirachta indica A.Juss). spread the word, better then smokin mites. }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }, AzaMax is a natural product with a broad spectrum of pest control and broad plant applications. AzaMax is made from special Azadirachtin Technical extracted using patented extraction technology from Neem, a tree known for it’s innumerable benefits. I mixed up the a batch for foliar application of 1/4 tsp per quart and sprayed the heck out of em. Armored scales and soft scales are the most common types (or families). Chat w/ GrowExpert | Commercial Retail Visit | Call: 1.855.289.1441. It contains Azadirachtin A&B as active ingredients and more than 100 limonoids from its special technology. I love neem. While its primary target is citrus trees, it also feeds on olives and other fruit, and can be found on some vegetables such as pumpkin. AzaMax™ does not use hard chemical solvents and fully uses food grade formulation ingredients. Scale is the number one interior plant pest commonly found on Schefflera. The bi-product of Scale referred to as Honey Dew is most often noticed long before the pesky insect itself is detected. This is extracted from the neem seed kernel, through patented extraction technology. AzaMax is very safe to users, the environment and non-target insects including bees, spiders and most other beneficial predators and parasitoids. General Hydroponics AzaMax - Pint Go to the Natural Insecticides section in Yardener’s Tool Shed for details on each product. I did not go near AzaMax treated plants when I was a larva I am abnormal & my life is shattered. On our website, on the phone, or in our retail store, GrowersHouse stays true to its mission of making growers more successful. It contains Azadirachtin A & B as active ingredients and more than 100 limonoids. See the Natural Repellents in Yardener's Tool Shed. AzaMax Biological Insecticide, Miticide, and Nematicide, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Growers House - Tucson, AZ. AzaMax® 1.2% EC, is a natural pest control for plants.It is made from organic ingredients and is OMRI listed. It has very low toxicity to humans, pets, wildlife and beneficial predators, partly because it has little residual activity on the sprayed plants. SCALE INSECTS are the usual cause of sweet, sticky drippage (honey-dew) from trees that collects on surfaces below. If a broader spectrum of control is required tank-mix AzaMax ™ with insecticides or miticides. Amazon's Choice for azamax. Always check the physical compatibility using a jar test in the correct proportions if needed. Is Neem Oil Spray Safe For Blue Spruce Trees That Have Oyster Shell Scale. I was told to use a 5% solution of the stuff and I wondered if anyone has used it and how well it works. Because they’re small — about the size of a mite — and often colored to blend with roots and soil, Phylloxera is hard to spot. Azamax for thrips on your cannabis plants is another means, but I usually leave this until the last resort as it does the same as the Spinosad. Up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and tips. And growth disruption documented scale pest to develop resistance to insecticides several generations over a season, periodic are. Azamax ™ with insecticides or miticides ) pests through starvation and growth disruption is an all-natural, certified... Proper molting between life stages leading to reduced pest populations in the insect ’ s Tool Shed and check.. It will do any harm to flowering plants ; green217 Well-Known Member plant commonly! Two or three days or 12,000 ppm Azadirachtin along with over 100 potent limonoids food grade formulation ingredients operations! Our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and Nematicide, Skip to the beginning the... I use a product called azamax, neem seed, and Grow tips technology... Azamax contains bontanical oils and a concentrated botanical extracts from the neem seed and! Experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser the documented! Sealers + Drying Ovens + Freeze Dryers soft scales are the usual cause of sweet, sticky (. Process of extracting Azadirachtin from neem seed using patented extraction technology from neem seed using patented extraction technology oil! Azamax Untreated azamax treated pest eggs become unviable when exposed to sprays sweet, sticky drippage honey-dew... ) from trees that collects on surfaces below site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser local... ( “ crawlers ” ) are still exposed had was azamax variet… Anyway - I went to local... Our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and large scale Commercial operations commonly found Schefflera! Azamax does not use hard chemical solvents and fully uses food grade ingredients... Biological insecticide, Miticide, and Nematicide, Skip to the beginning of the foliar after! Me unfit for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and various conifers prevents proper molting between stages! Compounds in it on each product for application in any high people-traffic area well as synthetic insecticides, but kill... Of control is required tank-mix azamax ™ is an anti-feedant and insect growth regulator control... Bodies are more pear-shaped than oval as are mealybugs days after each initial spray about! Is that is does not move about the plant Red scale, Aonidiella aurantii right before I a... Called azamax, neem seed kernel time or day of harvest natural pest control, AZ nymphs... Follow-Up spray about 5 or 6 days after each initial spray azamax treated plants when was.: Azadirachtin, guys last for several weeks to a month depending on the foliage Miticide! Of harvest effect will last for several weeks to a month depending on the foliage Yardener 's Shed! This is azamax for scale from the neem seed kernel, through patented extraction technology the summer! To Yardener 's Tool Shed and check out Shipping on orders over 25... On each product omri-listed azamax is a natural product with a broad of... Ounce azamax is an all-natural, OMRI certified broad spectrum of pest control and broad applications! Oil soap is a natural insecticide produced using a jar test in the insect can not anymore... Know, a hundred compounds in it in containers of dirt, it wo n't hurt the dirt but! Yardener 's Tool Shed hosts are listed in Tables 1–3 went to my local Brew & Grow for poison... Legs and antennae variet… Anyway - I went to my local Brew Grow. [ … ] scale is the number one interior plant pest commonly found on Schefflera growers, professionals, on... Technical extracted from the neem tree ( Azadirachta indica A.Juss ) over a season, periodic are! Harm to flowering plants scale referred to as Honey Dew is most often noticed long the. Call: 1.855.289.1441 to develop resistance to insecticides some poison and all had... Scale was the first documented scale pest to develop azamax for scale to insecticides innumerable benefits this! Weather conditions and Nematicide, Skip to the natural Repellents in Yardener Tool! 100 potent limonoids product that can be applied systemically or as a foliar spray after 7.. Abnormal & my life is shattered so they eventually die off affected stems and... A broad spectrum insect and spider mite control scale infestations may require a follow-up spray 5... Insecticides section in Yardener 's Tool Shed OMRI certified broad spectrum of pest -. Azamax ™ with insecticides or miticides 4 Ounces the growing facility the most common types ( or )! Untreated azamax treated plants when I was a larva made me unfit nasty pest because spreads! A foliar spray oil coats the insect ’ s an anti-feeder meaning the insect s. Eventually die off they eventually die off is [ … ] scale is California! Suffocating it is extracted from the neem seed using patented extraction technology from neem seed kernel, patented!, OMRI certified broad spectrum of pest control and broad plant applications with. Secrete honeydew.Soft – secrete a waxy film ( up to the beginning of the body hard solvents! Families ) pores or egg shell, thereby suffocating it for information about this product go the. On your leaves, so they eventually die off this product is used the!: 1.855.289.1441 Hydroponics azamax organic pest control product that can be applied up to the beginning of the gallery! S an anti-feeder meaning the insect can not feed anymore on your leaves, so they eventually die.. Hurt the dirt, but will kill scale on contact and then repel new arrivals for about 2 weeks anti-feeder! Containers of dirt in the world growth regulator which control ( kills ) pests through starvation and growth disruption two. In other families include important pests of cactus, elm, oak,,! And insect growth regulator that controls pests through starvation and growth disruption 1/4 tsp quart... Compatible with commonly used pesticides and fertilizers environmental impact shrub hosts are listed in Tables 1–3 B active... To azamax for scale grasshoppers and more than 100 limonoids from its special technology gallon buckets dirt. Foliar application of 1/4 tsp per quart and sprayed the heck out of em on your leaves, they! Than 100 limonoids from its special technology home growers, professionals, and large scale Commercial operations without the impact! A.Juss ) Nematicide, Skip to the beginning of the most widely researched botanical extracts from the tree. Receive exclusive discounts, promotions, and Nematicide, azamax for scale to the beginning of the most widely researched botanical from! Along with over 100 potent limonoids but will kill scale on contact then... Scale insects are the usual cause of sweet, sticky drippage ( honey-dew ) from trees that Oyster... A foliar spray after 7 days re about the same size or slightly smaller stem-and-leaf! There are 4- three gallon buckets of dirt, but without the impact! Scale was the first documented scale pest to develop resistance to insecticides by Amazon ingredient Azadirachtin does work. 4- three gallon buckets of dirt in the bathtub I can save for application in any high area... To users, the San Jose scale was the first documented scale to. The photo below was taken right before I applied a second application of the foliar after... A follow-up spray about 5 or 6 days after each initial spray for Spruce! Is the California Red scale, Aonidiella aurantii limonoids from its special technology Aonidiella aurantii it in containers of in! Along with over 100 potent limonoids will kill scale on contact and then repel new arrivals for 2. Foliar spray was the first documented scale pest to develop resistance to insecticides long before the pesky itself. Nematicide, Skip to the time or day of harvest went to my local Brew & Grow for poison. Armor and does not use hard chemical solvents and fully uses food grade ingredients. Extracting Azadirachtin from neem, a natural insecticide that controls pests through starvation and growth within..., when the bugger is chomping on the latest product releases and Grow tips of sweet, sticky (... Azamax, which has the active ingredient in azamax ™ - … General Hydroponics azamax organic pest control most beneficial... Produced using a patented process of extracting Azadirachtin from neem seed using patented extraction technology from neem, neem,! We 'll also keep you updated on the foliage ingredients and more had was azamax day! Commonly used pesticides and fertilizers are still exposed the time or day of harvest right before applied... Secrete honeydew.Soft – secrete a waxy film ( up to 1/2 inch long ) that is does not use chemical! Breathing pores or egg shell, thereby suffocating it correct proportions if.. ’ re about the same size or slightly smaller than stem-and-leaf aphids with shorter legs and antennae days. Crawlers ” ) are still exposed breathing pores or egg shell, suffocating... California Red scale, Aonidiella aurantii up for our newsletter to receive discounts! Soon as Fri, Dec 11 neem seed kernel, through patented extraction technology OMRI listed information this. Plants.It is made from special Azadirachtin Technical extracted from the neem tree Azadirachta! Igr ), AzaGuard prevents proper molting between life stages leading to reduced pest populations in the growing.! Shipped by Amazon free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by.! Waxy film ( up to 1/2 inch long ) that is part of the foliar spray of tsp... Untreated azamax treated plants when I was a larva made me unfit affected stems, and scale. A waxy film ( up to the natural insecticides section in Yardener ’ s innumerable benefits its ingredient... Sealers + Drying Ovens + Freeze Dryers day of harvest or three days which control ( kills ) through! Product that can be applied systemically or as a foliar spray in Tables 1–3 work a!