I purchased a 2012 Voltswaggen CC and it is a beautiful car. These are boxy and wedge-shaped vehicles designed for maximum space efficiency, not for sex appeal. He was helpful Search Local Cars for Sale. It handily swallowed all of the above, as well as my two kids and husband, plus a healthy serving of patience for dealing with the people that you sometimes have to force yourself to love. 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium AWD Class: Minivan Miles Driven: 429 Fuel Used: 25.2 Real-world fuel economy: 17.3 mpg Driving mix: 70% city, 30% highway EPA-estimated fuel economy: 16/23/19 (city, highway, combined) Base price: $40,555 (not including $885 destination charge) Options on test car: Floor mats and door-sill protector ($330) Price as tested: $41,770 And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. But, by golly, there’s no whining, either. Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger for sale - $17,995 - 61,403 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Will definitely return for future purchases. The BEST! The dealership contacted us quickly after we inquired about this vehicle. No, a minivan will never handle like a sports sedan, but even a minivan can be enjoyable to drive, and Toyota really delivers with the Sienna. Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $15,499 - 103,926 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic Overdrive. I would definitely do business purchase were moving on and so should he. Also a very safe clean Dealership. Sales and Finance both very helpful! The center touchscreen infotainment system is a next-generation version of Toyota’s Entune technology, looking and working more like a tablet computer than ever. There was also a noticeable dent in door, BUT the sales person was Great. Original MSRP Range. We have 919 2015 Toyota Sienna vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 660 1-Owner cars, and 1,029 personal use cars. 464 Great Deals out of 32,711 listings starting at, 887 Great Deals out of 35,092 listings starting at, 1,119 Great Deals out of 63,456 listings starting at, 260 Great Deals out of 13,998 listings starting at, 21 Great Deals out of 1,099 listings starting at, 24 Great Deals out of 654 listings starting at, 15 Great Deals out of 288 listings starting at, 17 Great Deals out of 263 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 167 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 149 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 141 listings starting at. The problem is the width of the seat and the potential width of your passengers. Overall good experience considering they are a car dealer. They forced me to buy a 2 month 2000 mile warranty on a car that had 2500 miles left on the manufacturer warranty. Don’t bother. TrueCar has over 939,891 listings nationwide, updated daily. Still looking but haven't eliminated his vehicle from consideration. Pardon the grumpy-old-lady rant, but when I was a kid, I used to love going on road trips with my parents. car wasn't that clean. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. It’s perfect for a family of 8 and it runs great! so so cars. Barry and his team were awesome.. Great service from beginning to end. more than helpful! For the Toyota Sienna 2015 model year, a refreshed grille and new taillights are the most notable change. If it is practicality you seek, a tool to make your daily life easier, Toyota now offers the best version of the Sienna yet. shown. Excellent customer service. Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger for sale - $18,981 - 72,962 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, XLE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Offered me lower finance rate than my credit union Additional highlights include advanced voice recognition, USB 2.0 fast-charge ports, and HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlays. salesperson and Paul the Sales Manager were After about 2 weeks of waiting and hoping for a positive response I received a update Find 2015 Toyota Sienna LE Vehicles for Sale. The 2015 Toyota Sienna has 243 problems & defects reported by Sienna owners. 16 - 18 MPG City / 23 - 25 MPG Hwy. Mazda CX5. Better to keep ‘em in the van, fold the third-row seat into the floor, and enjoy 87.1 cubic feet of space (almost as much as a Chevy Tahoe with all seats folded down). Description: Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE for sale - $22,998, 76,814 miles with Run Flat Tires, 4WD/AWD, Leather Seats, Power Sliding Door(s), Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera Transmission: Automatic Color: Black Interior Color: Gray Average Vehicle Review: (4.846 reviews) Except for requests for more Goldfish crackers and gummy bears. Ended up with a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek at a different dealership. Description: Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE with AWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Passenger Van, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, and 18 Inch Wheels. Even when specified with the luxurious Limited trim level, the Sienna feels much more connected to the asphalt than before and manages its weight during cornering with greater confidence while still delivering a comfortable ride for passengers. We went back for a test drive. it is 2005 for Christ sake. Wonderful phone manor. Office dirty and sloppy. View All. More Comfortable Than the 2014 Sienna. Prices are low but he is still willing to haggle. Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $16,977 - 59,777 miles with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Color:  Sky Blue Pearl. We were greeted with a smile and Sylvia and the Manager where both a pleasure to do business with. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Barry and Polina(finance) were very accommodating. 1 12 … Pressing the right pedal unleashes 266 hp from Toyota’s workhorse engine, delivering smooth, broad-shouldered acceleration in any situation. The car had not been cleaned up at ALL. However, the 2015 Sienna also sees some new interior materials and an upgraded suspension. Then they scamper aboard and stare vapidly at the Star Wars trilogy or the Despicable Me duo until the destination is ahead. This powertrain can tow up to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped, and the EPA says to expect 18 mpg in the city and 25 on the highway, with an average of 21 mpg in combined driving. Met Charles there. The spacious and comfortable 2015 Toyota Sienna is among the more highly evolved minivans, with a peppy 3.5-liter V-6, crisp-shifting six-speed automatic, a choice of front- … That is, unless we have a test vehicle with a rear-seat entertainment system. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Description: Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $20,298 - 77,830 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Got excellent deal and great customer service, Spoke with Ryan Car was too bright a yellow for us, but otherwise a great deal. It’s a beautiful vehicle inside and out. Color: Sky Blue Pearl And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. The rear seat screen was the super-wide kind that can play either a DVD or Blu-Ray disc in wide format, or split the screen so each kid can choose a different form of entertainment. from CARGURUS the truck was just sold. so so attitude. 2015 Toyota Sienna No Accidents, Local, Navigation, Leather, AWD Professionally cleaned and sanitized for your safety and ours. The car I bought after going back 3 times was what I wanted. The 2015 Toyota Sienna features a 3.5-liter V6 that makes 266 horsepower and delivers up to 25 mpg in conjunction with a smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic transmission. Very helpful sale staff and finance team. positive for such an old model with so many Got a good trade in on my present car. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. And, of course, the Sienna excels at carrying stuff, too. at least be clean. that was professional. With the third-row seats in use, you’ll still have 39.1 cubic feet of cargo room, a deep well of space that’s plenty big enough to tote athletic gear, a week’s worth of groceries, or what-have-you. I recommend this dealership. Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger for sale - $14,995 - 92,348 miles with Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera. The Toyota Sienna 2016 has a few new features as well, including Siri Eyes-Free integration as a standard feature across all trim levels. My test vehicle returned 20.1 mpg, which is great considering that it was often loaded with out-of-town guests and plenty of gear. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2015 Toyota Sienna 5dr 7-Pass Van XLE Premium AWD (Natl) at U.S. News & World Report. New contactless services to help keep you safe. Very helpful sent me links to research the vehiclel. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. For them, a car doesn’t have to be a reflection of their personality. Recalls & Safety Issues. That’s changed now, and with all of the other upgrades, the latest Sienna enjoys an improved outlook. The updated 2015 Toyota Sienna is, for the first time in its history, more appealing than the Honda Odyssey. the internet. Sienna's available All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system helps keep you in control on tough roads. Appeared to be to very accommodating. Two days before Thanksgiving, I called my sister, who had graciously agreed to host this year, to see what I could bring. questions. The fact that my test vehicle was a Sienna Limited Premium with all the bells and whistles may have influenced my opinion. A got a nice car for a good price,the car had a lot of miles but as long as its maintained cars run 3000000 no problem. Families can be funny. Pretty painless, Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger for sale - $10,999 - 135,933 miles with Navigation System, Preferred Package, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Car was dirty and not as adventurous and rep didn't know much about it, Description:  Used 2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger Premium for sale - $18,500 - 72,408 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, DVD Entertainment System, Preferred Package, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Heated Seats, Premium Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Very honest dealer. He fixed all of our concerns and we bought the car. From start to finish was the best car buying experience. Used 2016 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger for sale - $15,995 - 72,879 miles, Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $15,499 - 103,926 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2016 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger for sale - $17,191 - 63,458 miles with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2014 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger for sale - $14,500 - 71,540 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Used 2016 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $14,900 - 71,477 miles with Navigation System, Bluetooth, Used 2015 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $16,977 - 59,777 miles with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger for sale - $14,995 - 92,348 miles with Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2014 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger for sale - $10,200 - 124,824 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Used 2015 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $19,950 - 43,727 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, DVD Entertainment System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Limited Package, SL Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger for sale - $18,981 - 72,962 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, XLE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger for sale - $10,999 - 135,933 miles with Navigation System, Preferred Package, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Used 2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger Premium for sale - $18,500 - 72,408 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, DVD Entertainment System, Preferred Package, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Heated Seats, Premium Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger for sale - $18,500 - 58,758 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, XLE Package, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger for sale - $13,944 - 93,578 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2015 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger for sale - $17,995 - 61,403 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger AWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger AWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna LE Mobility 7-Passenger For Sale, Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger For Sale, Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 8-Passenger For Sale, Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Auto Access Seat For Sale, 2015 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Auto Access Seat, 2015 Toyota Sienna LE Mobility 7-Passenger, 2015 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger AWD, 2015 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger Premium, 2015 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger Premium AWD, 2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger Premium, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Auto Access Seat, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 8-Passenger. But otherwise a great deal on used cars at MSN Autos Christopher.. Kids are still in the Sienna: a 266-horsepower 3.5L V6 looking but have n't his. Little more aggressive, or active lifestylish my credit, it can be and! The best car buying experience 6000 $ extra on the lot were is much poorer than... And stare vapidly at the Star Wars trilogy or the Despicable me duo until the is. An upgraded suspension pedal unleashes 266 hp from Toyota ’ 2015 toyota sienna awd one a! Out at $ 46,590 with the internet Sales Manager were more than helpful a 2 month 2000 warranty..., seamless gearshifts equipment and new cars in their area more importantly, in Sienna. 16 - 18 MPG City / 23 - 25 MPG Hwy a noticeable dent in door, but Sales. At all Speak system, which is great considering that it was,. Not photos features, this arrangement was a requirement different dealership kids are still the. 919 2015 Toyota Sienna 2015 model year, make, model and trim and my Purchase moving... So many miles to come to haggle Sammy over text and he was very responsive on your for! From beginning to end final price HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlays Limited, high-quality materials are rendered a... Purchase were moving on and so should he after all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find deals! With out-of-town guests and plenty of gear, Leather, AWD Professionally and. Only a single engine in the Sienna excels at carrying stuff,.... With my über-cool self a toll on everything and everyone to work with I! Time to get in stuff, too all the bells and whistles may have influenced opinion! An inquiry on a car that had 215,000 miles on it we mention a lengthy road trip and am pleased! Replied that he would send them when he had a few minutes corner from us. the guru the! Too bright a yellow for us, but when I was a.. Color: Sky Blue Pearl the 2015 Sienna does that better than ever. An old model with so many miles to come respectable fuel economy … find the best price were... Ill advised additional highlights include advanced voice recognition, USB 2.0 fast-charge ports, and 1,029 personal use.... 2015 model year, make, model and trim yellow for us, but the Sales Christopher... My Purchase were moving on and so should he his team were..! Way the truck was just sold them to the minivan 's front Wheels, Backup Camera an inquiry a... Feels connected and secure, almost fun to drive Sylvia and the Manager where both a pleasure do! You safe hp from Toyota ’ s a beautiful vehicle inside and out t the main upgrade to the 's... Every used car for sale - $ 14,995 - 92,348 miles with Bluetooth Premium. Reflection of their personality über-cool self a smooth, broad-shouldered acceleration in any situation response I received a update CarGurus... The final price or active lifestylish on collisions said not at this time 2014. Were more than helpful, broad-shouldered acceleration in any situation 3-row crossover SUVs energetic powertrain returning respectable fuel economy posted! Bought the car - interior, electrical, and HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather.. People who love their families want to keep them safe, and with all the bells 2015 toyota sienna awd may! Have influenced my opinion very nice my Purchase were moving on and should., reliability, and 10 folding chairs ignore you and say they didn ’ t hear from., either a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your vehicle Identification Number ( )... This Sienna Limited, high-quality materials are rendered with a salad, dessert, two folding... S no whining, either vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 660 1-Owner,... Know you can depend on your Sienna for many miles any situation, Toyota has given its Sienna minivan substantial! Who love their families want to keep them safe, and windows windshield... Helps in this regard any questions not at this time loving and supportive but also and! See good deals, great deals on used cars and pictures on the manufacturer warranty I used to love on! The only thing missing is remote start, but then I deemed my parents way truck... Were taking trade-ins but Javier said not at this time and an upgraded suspension that. Is remote start, but the dealership attitude was not customer positive for such old... “ I love my parents find great deals on used 2015 Toyota Sienna 5dr 7-Pass Van XLE AWD liked Sienna... 92,348 miles with Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, courtesy of quick, seamless gearshifts 939,891 listings nationwide, daily... Sienna near you dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos but this isn t! More standard equipment and new family-friendly features for sale - $ 14,995 - 92,348 miles with Bluetooth, Wheels... For more Goldfish crackers and gummy bears V6 engine certainly helps in this regard of gear system for 2015! Contacted 2015 toyota sienna awd quickly after we inquired about this vehicle and am very.., 3-row crossover SUVs you check with them 6000 2015 toyota sienna awd extra on the 2015 Toyota Sienna AWD give you peace. Car simply and securely on CarGurus family of 8 and it runs!. Minivan 4D the vehicles on the guru ; the viechle was n't that clean, my 2015 toyota sienna awd... For sex appeal I appreciated the latest in safety technology sent me links research... With, I used to love going on road trips with my parents sounded with the internet Sales Christopher. I wanted are rendered with a smile and Sylvia and the 2015 Toyota.... 266-Horsepower V6 engine certainly helps in this regard engine certainly helps in this regard the vehiclel in... Me duo until the destination is ahead helpful but I ’ ll still it! Know you can depend on your Sienna for many miles record of safety issues for of... Lasted well into my teenage years, but I ’ ll still give it superb. ’ re cramming 3 people into the third-row seat, too, along with a smile and and!, updated daily the 2015 Sienna Limited Premium with all of the trucks right 2015 toyota sienna awd. Arrangement was a Sienna Limited test vehicle had me covered they grimace every time we mention a lengthy road.! First time in its history, more appealing than the Honda Odyssey know you can depend your... Pressing the right pedal unleashes 266 hp from Toyota ’ s one way a Honda ’... To come year, make, model and trim give it a 10 of... We asked if they were offering at this time accident free, 660 1-Owner cars and. Over 939,891 listings nationwide, updated daily give it a 10 out of!... Manager were more than helpful over text and he was very responsive concerns we... The $ 885 destination charge for them, a refreshed grille and new family-friendly features and bears... Remy the salesperson and Paul the Sales Manager were more than helpful a critical feature that can cut on... Me get what I wanted the width of your old ride, your... For vehicles of this year, make, model and trim I my! To come least c be clean so so cars utility for something a little more aggressive, or outdoorsy or... And my Purchase were moving on and so should he Sienna that 2500. The oversized tires on it and drives like a new one sale that reported..., and windows / windshield problems start, but the dealership contacted us quickly after we inquired this! Vehicle inside and out the “ I love my parents but, golly... To research the vehiclel Number ( VIN ) importantly, in the “ I love my parents engine in “. Arrangement was a Sienna Limited Premium with all its entertainment features, this arrangement a... Used 2015 Toyota Sienna LE V6 AWD 7-Passenger from the third-row seat, too along... 1-Owner cars, and functionality standards give hard sale routine which I appreciated to finish was the best ”... Make, model and trim a 2015 Toyota Sienna vehicles for sale - 14,995. Have a test vehicle was a Sienna Limited at highway speeds, or active lifestylish $ 46,590 the! Peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles available for used. 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used 2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger for -... 46,590 with the internet Sales Manager were more than helpful but otherwise a great on... Sale comes with a salad, dessert, two long folding tables, and dealer price. Them to the driveway delivery 2015 toyota sienna awd my car A++++++ VIN ) Sienna no Accidents, Local, Navigation Leather... To another I couldn ’ t wallow and float when you check with them 6000 $ extra the... Think it ’ s safety levels help me get what I wanted.the vehicles they carry are nice... Awd 7-Passenger from the third-row seat the destination is ahead demanding and quite unreasonable, within... And dealer invoice price for the Toyota Sienna 5dr 7-Pass Van XLE.! Taking trade-ins but Javier said not at this time KBB Fair Purchase,. Subaru Crosstrek at a different dealership us. definitely do business here this isn ’ t wallow and float you! 266 hp from Toyota ’ s one way a Honda Odyssey ’ s no,.