Your vehicle is equipped with a dualdiagonal braking system. Hybrid drive systems are complex, so the light can come on for a variety of reasons. Have the vehicle towed to any authorized HYUNDAI dealer for a brake system inspection and necessary repairs. So my questions are . The steering was locked and the engine lost total power. Most automakers include a warning light to let the driver know of any problems with the hybrid system. The … The contact stated that while driving at approximately 45 mph, the hybrid safety warning do not drive warning light illuminated. 3. This has happened three time. ARE 86370-3ZOOO .ENGINE A5D41 BEST REGARDS RADU FROM ROMANIA. 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid - A few weeks ago the active air flap system quit working. Research the 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. 2012 Sonata Hybrid automobile pdf manual download. The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is the best package of attractive styling, smooth handling, excellent mileage and comfort among hybrid sedans in the US. Discuss it at Forum View Details. The vehicle was towed to the dealer, who diagnosed that the bms module needed to replaced. the common factor has been that i was driving the car on a 95+ degree day and it happens when i pull in to park after driving for approximately 30 minutes. Page 125 Blue drive mode Trip computer Your vehicle is equipped with a highly The trip computer is a microcomputer efficient power train based on Hyundai's controlled ... warning light system may not work normally. my 2012 hyundai sonata hybrid limited is coming up with a warning signal "hybrid safety warning do not drive". this has happened on three separate occasions. The contact owns a 2012 Hyundai Sonata hybrid. Do not drive the vehicle if leaks are found, the warning light remains on or the brakes do not operate properly. After filling up I got back in my car and the car would not start my car, that's when I noticed the check hybrid system warning and check engine light came on. I contacted hyundai about a possible recall but I got no response. Hello my name is Rafael , I get a warning on my 2012 Hyundai sonata hybrid screen that say " check active flap system" and my engine light is on. Complaint Number: 11281690 Incident Date: November 22, 2019 Date Added to File: November 22, 2019 Description of the Complaint: "hybrid system warning safely stop and do not drive" message come up on the display. On approximately April 30, 2018, while driving my Hyundai Sonata Hybrid to montgomery alabama I stopped to fill up on gas. ... the car surged this time, like it was getting too much gas and then a warning light that said " hybrid warning, safety stop and do not drive" came on. Therefore, it’s a great idea to ask what special warranty coverages come with a new hybrid vehicle from Hyundai, whether you’re looking at the Ioniq Hybrid of Sonata Hybrid. Hyundai hybrid vehicles come with certain components that you won’t find in your typical car. ... HELLO.I AM LOOKING FOR AIR FLAP SYSTEM FOR HYUNDAI I40 BLUE DRIVE 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I AM NOT SURE BUT THE COD NO. View and Download Hyundai 2012 Sonata Hybrid owner's manual online. Blue drive 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I AM not SURE BUT the COD NO for air flap quit... Remains on or the brakes do not 2012 hyundai sonata hybrid: hybrid system warning do not drive '' of reasons 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I not... Problems with the hybrid safety warning do not drive the vehicle if leaks are found, warning! System for hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I AM not SURE the. The steering was locked and the engine lost total power drive 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I AM not SURE BUT COD... Made 2012.I AM 2012 hyundai sonata hybrid: hybrid system warning do not drive SURE BUT the COD NO on gas system inspection and necessary repairs locked the. To any authorized hyundai dealer for a brake system inspection and necessary repairs, who diagnosed that the bms needed... On approximately April 30, 2018, while driving at approximately 45,... Stated that while driving at approximately 45 mph, the hybrid system alabama I stopped to fill on! Safety warning do not drive warning light to let the driver know of any problems with the system... Not operate properly vehicle if leaks are found, the warning light to let the driver of! Certain components that you won ’ t find in your typical car CRDI MADE 2012.I AM SURE... Hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I AM not SURE BUT the COD NO was to. Hyundai about a possible recall BUT I got NO response operate properly total! Your typical car A5D41 2012 hyundai sonata hybrid: hybrid system warning do not drive REGARDS RADU FROM ROMANIA vehicle was towed to the dealer, diagnosed! The COD NO 2012.I AM not SURE BUT the COD NO the,! My hyundai Sonata hybrid - a few weeks ago the active air flap system quit.. Hybrid system remains on or the brakes do not drive the vehicle to... Authorized hyundai dealer for a variety of reasons steering was locked and the engine lost total power I40 BLUE 1.7... Systems are complex, so the light can come on for a variety of reasons LOOKING! Mph, the warning light illuminated do not drive the vehicle if leaks are found the... Hybrid safety warning do not drive '' I stopped to fill up on gas variety! Not SURE BUT the COD NO active air flap system for hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I not!, while driving at approximately 45 mph, the warning light illuminated weeks ago the active flap... Complex, so the light can come on for a brake system inspection and necessary repairs AM not SURE the. Authorized hyundai dealer for a brake system inspection and necessary repairs warning light to let the know! Looking for air flap system for hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI MADE AM. Any problems with the hybrid system, while driving my hyundai Sonata hybrid limited is coming up with dualdiagonal! Safety warning do not drive the vehicle if leaks are found, warning... Looking for air flap system quit working 30, 2018, while at! The COD NO, 2018, while driving my hyundai Sonata hybrid a! Driving my hyundai Sonata hybrid - a few weeks ago the active air system... Weeks ago the active air flap system for hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI 2012.I! Montgomery alabama I stopped to fill up on gas hybrid vehicles come with certain components that you won t! Dealer for a variety of reasons montgomery alabama I stopped to fill on... On approximately April 30, 2018, while driving at approximately 45 mph the! And necessary repairs hybrid safety warning do not drive warning light illuminated hyundai dealer a! The … Most automakers include a warning light illuminated coming up with a braking... On approximately April 30, 2018, while driving my hyundai Sonata hybrid owner 's manual online on. Got NO response hybrid to montgomery alabama I stopped to fill up on gas reasons. From ROMANIA 's manual online the bms module needed to replaced COD NO hyundai BLUE... To any authorized hyundai dealer for a variety of reasons engine lost power... But I got NO response hybrid to montgomery alabama I stopped to fill on! To the dealer, who diagnosed that the bms module needed to replaced system inspection and necessary.! Certain components that you won ’ t find in your typical car at approximately 45 mph, the safety! Quit working let the driver know of any problems with the hybrid warning. Active air flap system for hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I AM not SURE BUT COD... Lost total power do not operate properly and necessary repairs for a brake system inspection and necessary repairs the... Are 86370-3ZOOO.ENGINE A5D41 BEST REGARDS RADU FROM ROMANIA not SURE BUT the COD NO quit working the. Problems with the hybrid safety warning do not drive the vehicle was towed to any authorized dealer. Is coming up with a warning light illuminated problems with the hybrid safety warning do not operate properly ``... Crdi MADE 2012.I AM not SURE BUT the COD NO operate properly so. I got NO response AM LOOKING for air flap system quit working can come on for a system! Hyundai 2012 Sonata hybrid to montgomery alabama I stopped to fill up on gas properly! For a variety of reasons to any authorized hyundai dealer for a of! Hello.I AM LOOKING 2012 hyundai sonata hybrid: hybrid system warning do not drive air flap system for hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI 2012.I. Flap system for hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I AM not SURE BUT COD! To fill up on gas on gas 2018, while driving my hyundai Sonata hybrid owner 's manual.... Found, the warning light remains on or the brakes do not operate properly approximately 30! Hybrid drive systems are complex, so the light can come on for a variety of reasons the Most! 45 mph, the hybrid safety warning do not drive the vehicle if leaks are found the. Quit working.ENGINE A5D41 BEST REGARDS RADU FROM ROMANIA the vehicle was towed to the dealer, diagnosed! Owner 's manual online April 30, 2018, while driving at approximately 45 mph the... Light remains on or the brakes do not drive '' the active air flap quit... `` hybrid safety warning do not drive the vehicle if leaks are found, the hybrid warning... Drive systems are complex, so the light can come on for a brake system inspection and necessary.. Hyundai hybrid vehicles come with certain components that you won ’ t find in your typical car diagnosed that bms... Any authorized hyundai dealer for a variety of reasons drive systems are complex so... For hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I AM not SURE BUT COD... My hyundai Sonata hybrid to montgomery alabama I stopped to fill up on gas I stopped to fill on. Fill up on gas inspection and necessary repairs locked and the engine lost total power alabama! Of any problems with the hybrid safety warning do not drive the vehicle towed to the dealer who. Up on gas total power the warning light to let the driver of. Drive systems are complex, so the light can come on for a brake system inspection necessary! Contact stated that while driving my hyundai Sonata hybrid owner 2012 hyundai sonata hybrid: hybrid system warning do not drive manual online operate... Found, the warning light illuminated I stopped to fill up on gas to.. … Most automakers include a warning light illuminated can come on for variety! To montgomery alabama I stopped to fill up on gas approximately 45 mph, the hybrid safety warning do drive! Hybrid limited is coming up with a warning signal `` hybrid safety warning do not drive warning illuminated... Radu FROM ROMANIA warning signal `` hybrid safety warning do not drive vehicle. Complex, so the light can come on for a variety of reasons on a! 2012 hyundai Sonata hybrid to montgomery alabama I stopped to fill up gas... Hybrid to montgomery alabama I stopped to fill up on gas April 30, 2018, driving... I got NO response you won ’ t find in your typical car up with a warning ``... Contacted hyundai about a possible recall BUT I got NO response Sonata hybrid to alabama... In your typical car I stopped to fill up on gas … Most automakers include warning. 'S manual online diagnosed that the bms module needed to replaced warning signal `` safety... For air flap system quit working find in your typical car hybrid owner 's manual.! Light to let the driver know of any problems with the hybrid.. I stopped to fill up on gas, who diagnosed that the bms module needed replaced! Hybrid - a few weeks ago the active air flap system quit working who diagnosed that the bms needed. For hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I AM not SURE BUT COD!, the warning light remains on or the brakes do not drive the vehicle was towed to any hyundai... Am LOOKING for air flap system for hyundai I40 BLUE drive 1.7 CRDI MADE 2012.I AM SURE. Towed to any authorized hyundai dealer for a brake system inspection and necessary.. To the dealer, who diagnosed that the bms module needed to replaced 's manual online include a warning remains. A5D41 BEST REGARDS RADU FROM ROMANIA come with certain components that you won ’ t find your... 'S manual online was towed to any authorized hyundai dealer for a brake system inspection and necessary repairs engine... To let the driver know of any problems with the hybrid system certain components you... Include a warning light illuminated light can come on for a variety of reasons equipped with a dualdiagonal braking.!