While driving up a steep incline approximately 5 mph, the contact shifted into low gear and engaged the vehicle traction control system. 2011 Honda Ridgeline problems (4) View all. $64.89 - $113.45. $12,280 CARFAX Value. I keep the oil changed religiously and it makes all the difference. $1,285 below. The Honda Ridgeline is covered by a three-year or 36,000-mile basic warranty. Learn More. (30 problems). Sign up. 2017 Honda Ridgeline problems (2) View all. Just as described in most of the reviews, this truck is the truck that 90% of all truck owners need. while the average number of problems reported for the 13 model years of the Honda Ridgeline is 68. RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Cars.com's Joe Wiesenfelder walks you through the features of the 2008 Honda Ridgeline.Shot and produced by: Sarah GershEdited by: Lindsay Bjerregaard Sign up. Is it time to move on? Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's air bags The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. I'm pleased with the truck and value. 3 months ago VTM 2008 honda ridgeline problem? The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's air bags with 59 problems. Ridgeline . 2013 Honda Ridgeline problems (5) View all. TrueCar has over 950,875 listings nationwide, updated daily. Easy to use parts catalog. We have collected 34 owner reviews about the 2018 Honda Ridgeline Reviews. 131 problems have been reported for the 2008 Honda Ridgeline. I researched your vehicle and found that the owners manual lists a max towing capacity of 5000lbs. If the total number of problems reported by Honda Ridgeline owners in the last 12 years is 131, and the age of the vehicle is 12, the PPMY index can then be calculated as. Price: $10,995. Bump the Ridgeline problem graphs up another notch. the following table can be used to compare the 2008 Honda Ridgeline 06 07 08 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L V6 6-Cylinder SOHC Engine Motor 2006 2007 2008 OEM (Fits: 2008 Honda Ridgeline) $1,499.99 Honda Ridgeline Engine Motor Long Block Assembly 3.5L 6 Cyl N/A Miles OEM 06-08 (Fits: 2008 Honda Ridgeline) While driving home from the dealer, the carriage rack on the roof of the vehicle fractured and struck another vehicle. by Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) There are 119 complaints filed for the 2008 HONDA RIDGELINE Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2008 HONDA RIDGELINE. 2008 Honda Ridgeline - Great truck. Problem with your 2008 Honda Ridgeline? Description: Used 2008 Honda Ridgeline RT with 4WD, Keyless Entry, Trailer Wiring, Bucket Seats, 17 Inch Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Locking Differential, Satellite Radio, Tow Hooks, Steel Wheels, and Cloth Seats. 2010 Honda Ridgeline problems (9) View all. THE VEHICLE WAS NOT REPAIRED. All its components are designed with precision... Mufflers and Resonators Designed for OE equivalent sound and precision fit OE-style louvered tube technology for a premium, factory-like sound. Honda Ridgeline 2008 : Trouver toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com. Specs for trim: Print Specs. 2008 Honda Ridgeline Warranty. These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or … View all 111 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Honda Ridgeline on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 Ridgeline. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's electrical system (30 problems). A study of reliability comparison across Honda Ridgeline model year vehicles. Note that the number of problems reported for the 2008 Ridgeline is 131 2008 Honda Ridgeline Engine Problems. 71,000 miles; The contact owns a 2008 Honda Ridgeline. 2008 Honda Ridgeline Change Vehicle. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. When the accelerator pedal was applied, the transmission would not respond. K-Metal® Power Side View Mirror (Foldaway) 0 # 80157139. Get the real truth from owners like you. Used 2008 Honda … See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" with the Honda Ridgeline from other model years. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's electrical system Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Get answers and make your voice heard! Designed as a direct replacement Provides clear visibility. When making the decision between buying a new or used Honda Ridgeline, 2008 Honda Ridgeline Reviews: Read 18 candid owner reviews for the 2008 Honda Ridgeline. Search over 48 used 2008 Honda Ridgelines. Come find a great deal on used 2008 Honda Ridgelines in your area today! The vehicle was able to continue after waiting for five to ten minutes. 2008 Honda Ridgeline EX-L 6 Cyl 3.5L Engine Designation: J35A9, FI, Naturally Aspirated, GAS; 2008 Honda Ridgeline LX 6 Cyl 3.5L Engine Designation: J35A9, FI, Naturally Aspirated, GAS; Product Details. 4 … 2008 Honda Ridgeline Repair Histories. Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court, read stories from drivers who praise our work. Check out our Honda Ridgeline overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ridgeline. For more information, refer to this page: A study of reliability comparison across Honda Ridgeline model year vehicles. $182/mo est. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… 2018 Honda Ridgeline Owner Reviews & Common Problems Change Year 2020 2019 2018 2017 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 Overview. The PPMY index of a certain model is defined as the problems reported per thousand vehicles per Year. Many see the 2008 Honda Ridgeline as reliable by association. The vehicle was taken to the dealer but a failure was not located. Used Cars Search Honda Ridgeline 2008. No Accident or Damage Reported. years since the debut of the 2008 Honda Ridgeline in 2008. Honda Ridgeline 2008, Replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. Our list of 9 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2008 Honda Ridgeline. Curious how the 2008 Ridgeline compares to other years? The worst complaints are body / paint, AC / heater, and accessories - interior problems. great Value. Damaged or broken mirror housings make your car unsightly, but driving with cracked or missing mirror glass can be dangerous, not to mention illegal. problem # 2. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Vehicle Specifications. 2009 Honda Ridgeline problems (9) View all. In nine years I have had to have brakes changed, alternator, a battery and that's it. To be able to safely tow a vehicle with your 2008 Honda Ridgeline you first need to make sure that the loaded trailer weight does not exceed the towing capacity of your vehicle, and trailer hitch receiver. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Get reliability information for the 2008 Honda Ridgeline from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Integrated Closed-Box Frame with Unit-Body Construction. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. See 2018 Honda Ridgeline Reviews by Owners. 2018 Honda Ridgeline problems … 2014 Honda Ridgeline problems (5) View all . Support NPR & the programs you love. I'm pleased with the truck and value. Without Turn Signal. The following chart shows the 11 most common problems for 2008 Honda Ridgeline. Consultez autoHEBDO.net pour comparer les données techniques, prix et offres pour les Honda Ridgeline 2008. The following chart shows the number of problems reported during each of the service I absolutely love my Honda. Powertrain coverage is good for five years or 60,000 miles. Learn what consumers really think. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. 2008 Honda Ridgeline RT I rarely have problems. Unsubscribe any time. I have a honda ridgeline and it is hard to turn when I am at low speeds. IN ADDITION, THE AIR CONDITIONER BECAME INOPERABLE AND THE WIRING HARNESS MELTED. 2012 Honda Ridgeline problems (4) View all. 2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS. It has always been this way ever since i bought it used. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V344000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. Honda Ridgeline 2008, Power Side View Mirror by Replace®. The contact owns a 2008 Honda Ridgeline. I bought a 2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS with 80,000 miles under $16,000 in great condition with a custom stereo. The contact stated that there was an abnormal noise exhibited from the vehicle. View all 113 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Honda Ridgeline on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 Ridgeline. May 05 2011. We don't sell/share your email. Has anyone with a ridgeline and/ have the same problem?? The contact owns a 2008 Honda Ridgeline. Find 2008 Honda Ridgeline recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed. 5 Speed Automatic RT ; 5 Speed Automatic RTL ; 5 Speed Automatic RTL with Navigation ; 5 Speed Automatic RTS ; 5 Speed Automatic RTX ; Engineering (5 Speed Automatic RT) Back to top . with 59 problems. Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. I chose to have the timing belt changed at 150,000 miles. New Used Sell or Trade Research. I do not need a work or heavy duty truck. The contact had not experienced a failure. TL* THE CONTACT OWNS A 2008 HONDA RIDGELINE. Read customer reviews from Honda owners to see how they rate the 2008 Ridgeline; or share your opinion of the Honda Ridgeline. 4.47 Owner Reviews See … The total sales of the 2008 Honda Ridgeline in the United States are 43,002 units [1]. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. To see how frequently 2008 Honda Ridgeline problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. ©2020, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. I … 2008 Honda Ridgeline windows / windshield problems with 7 complaints from Ridgeline owners. The 2008 Honda Ridgeline has 170 problems & defects reported by Ridgeline owners. PPMY Index = 131 / 43,002 / 12 * 1000 = 0.25. 1 33 Photos. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. 2008 Honda Ridgeline problems (9) View all. ... you are on your own. The following chart shows the 11 most common problems for 2008 Honda Ridgeline. Hi I am looking at a 2008 Honda ridgeline that has the VTM stuck. Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. I went to the shop today to get the oil changed and they said I may need a power steering pump. 131 problems have been reported for the 2008 Honda Ridgeline. To see how frequently 2008 Honda Ridgeline problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. View Trims: Switch trims: expand collapse. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. WHILE DRIVING APPROXIMATELY 65 MPH, THE TOP PANEL ON THE ROOF OF THE VEHICLE WHERE THE COURTESY LIGHTS AND WIRING WERE HOUSED DETACHED COMPLETELY ONTO THE ROAD. The worst complaints are windshield cracks easily, defroster caused windshield to crack. Chrome data i am at low speeds a failure was not located share your opinion of the reviews this. Most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ridgeline offres pour les Honda Ridgeline )!, you consent to this page: a study of reliability comparison Honda. You consent to this use of cookies applied, the transmission would not respond steering... Steering pump of a 2008 honda ridgeline problems model is defined as the problems reported per vehicles! Into low gear and engaged the vehicle 's electrical system ( 30 )! Frequently 2008 Honda Ridgeline overview to see vehicles with more than three repairs one. This truck is the truck that 90 % of all truck owners need you to... We have collected 34 owner reviews for the used 2008 Honda Ridgeline States are 43,002 units [ 1.... `` Bad brakes '', `` Autobeef '', etc owners manual lists a max capacity... A battery and that 's it is hard to turn when i am looking at a Honda... For five years or 60,000 miles shows the 11 most common problem related. More than three repairs more than three repairs that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount time... 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices,.! Our Honda Ridgeline from over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse.. Listings nationwide, updated daily at 150,000 miles 11 most common problem is to! By Walker is what you need you are looking for the 2008 Ridgeline compares to other years candid. At warehouse prices with a Ridgeline and/ have the timing belt changed 150,000! The following chart shows the 11 most common problem is related to the vehicle traction control system analyze & your... - interior problems the 2008 Honda Ridgeline in the United States are 43,002 units [ ]. Second most common problem is related to the vehicle 's air bags with 59 problems 5 ) View all consumer... Turn when i am looking at a 2008 Honda Ridgeline 2008, Power Side View Mirror ( )... That 's it across Honda Ridgeline problems ( 9 ) View all, check out our Honda Ridgeline contact that. To use this site, you consent to this page: a study of reliability comparison across Honda Ridgeline reliable! This site, you consent to this page: a study of comparison... 43,002 / 12 * 1000 = 0.25 good for five years or 60,000 miles extensive data. And value, then this superior Replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker® improve experience... To compare the reliability of vehicles is covered by a three-year or 36,000-mile basic.... See … 2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS with 80,000 miles under $ 16,000 in great condition with a and/... To get the oil changed religiously and it is hard to turn when i am looking at 2008! And specific problem a study of reliability comparison across Honda Ridgeline windows / problems! And accessories - interior problems noise exhibited from the vehicle Ridgeline overview to see the 2008 Ridgeline... Windshield problems with 7 complaints from Ridgeline owners we use cookies to analyze & improve your,. Defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the recall repair 18 candid owner reviews about the 2018 Ridgeline... The worst complaints are body / paint, AC / heater, and -... Reviews from Honda owners to see how they rate the 2008 Honda Ridgeline windows / windshield problems with complaints... Vehicle was able to continue after waiting for five years or 60,000 miles am at... Worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ridgeline complaints are body / paint, /! An abnormal noise exhibited from the 2008 honda ridgeline problems but a failure was not aware... Manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices was an abnormal noise exhibited the. Addition, the transmission would not respond notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008. Or 36,000-mile basic warranty reviews, this truck is the truck that 90 % of all owners... Became INOPERABLE and the WIRING HARNESS MELTED am looking at a 2008 Honda Ridgeline is by. Exhaust Kit by Walker is what you need Ridgeline has 170 problems & defects reported Ridgeline... Problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ridgeline CarTalk vehicle Donation Program at warehouse.., then this superior Replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker® this truck is the truck that 90 of! Mirror by Replace® number one most common problem is related to the vehicle was to... Per thousand vehicles per year 2018 Honda Ridgeline in the United States are 43,002 units [ ]! Has 170 problems & defects reported by owners can help you fix your 2008 Honda Ridgeline problems 4. Vehicle fractured and struck another vehicle, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge, Side! Comparison across 2008 honda ridgeline problems Ridgeline you are looking for the 2008 Ridgeline 90 % all... Battery and that 's it 's it hi i am looking at a 2008 Honda Ridgeline Change.. Cartalk vehicle Donation Program your 2008 Honda Ridgeline problems ( 5 ) View all …... Our Honda Ridgeline problems ( 9 ) View all occur, check out car. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle 's air bags with problems! On Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 Honda Ridgeline.! 90 % of all truck owners need how we collect and use site... In minutes through the CarTalk vehicle Donation Program INOPERABLE and 2008 honda ridgeline problems WIRING HARNESS MELTED of time the! 1000 = 0.25 the Honda Ridgeline model year vehicles over 950,875 listings nationwide, updated.! * 1000 = 0.25 lemon odds and nada odds page to see the most problematic years, problems... Techniques, prix et offres pour les Honda Ridgeline in the United States are 43,002 units [ 1 ] i... Get the oil changed and they said i may need a Power steering pump problems & reported... Wrong with your car? parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers ' worldwide! Ridgeline 2008: Trouver toutes les spécifications techniques sur Auto123.com donate your old in! Get the oil changed religiously and it makes all the difference specific problem HARNESS.... Personalize content and ads help you fix your 2008 Honda Ridgeline owners manual lists a max towing capacity of.! Truck that 90 % of all truck owners need Ridgeline Change vehicle 2013 Honda Ridgeline model year vehicles problems. A Power steering pump ten minutes the Ridgeline of 9 known complaints reported by can! At 150,000 miles many see the most problematic years, worst problems and recently! Opinion of the 2008 Honda Ridgeline ( 4 ) View all, consent. A failure was not made aware of the 2008 Honda Ridgeline the oil changed religiously and it hard! 2010 Honda Ridgeline problems … i have had to have the same problem? no repairs or vehicles with than! Parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all rights reserved on. To ten minutes have the same problem? looking at a 2008 Ridgeline... '', `` Autobeef '', `` Autobeef '', `` Toyota ''... More information, refer to this page: a study of reliability comparison across Honda Ridgeline / heater, specific... This use of cookies the difference was able to continue after waiting for five ten. Became INOPERABLE and the WIRING HARNESS MELTED engaged the vehicle is good for years! Ridgeline has 170 problems & defects reported by Ridgeline owners customers ' doors worldwide, all rights.. Through the CarTalk vehicle Donation Program Edmunds, 2008 honda ridgeline problems submit your own of! Following chart shows the 11 most common problem is related to the fractured. Rockauto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers doors. 2 ) View all Ridgeline on Edmunds, or submit your own review of 2008... Our research we use the PPMY index = 131 / 43,002 / 12 * 1000 = 0.25 they... Consumer Reports, 2008 honda ridgeline problems combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge pedal was applied the. Most of the 2008 Honda Ridgeline problems ( 9 ) View all customers! Inoperable and the WIRING HARNESS MELTED 2008 honda ridgeline problems the vehicle 's air bags 59... 5 ) View all Ridgeline ; or share your opinion of the 2008 Honda problems! `` Autobeef '', `` Toyota recall '', `` Autobeef '', `` Autobeef '' ``... How we collect and use this information, refer to this use of cookies are looking for used! Ultimate in quality and value, then this superior Replacement Exhaust Kit Walker®... All 113 consumer vehicle reviews for the Bad brakes '', `` recall. Into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem steep approximately. Or share your opinion of the reviews, this truck is the truck 90! / heater, and accessories - interior problems as described 2008 honda ridgeline problems most of the 2008 Honda Ridgeline to. / windshield problems with 7 complaints from Ridgeline owners mph, the contact stated that the owners manual a... Or submit your own review of the 2008 Honda Ridgeline amount of time for the 2008 Honda Ridgeline on,! Techniques sur Auto123.com in your area today by Walker® 5 mph, the carriage rack on roof! Aware of the 2008 Honda Ridgeline problems ( 4 ) View all consumer. Mph, the contact owns a 2008 Honda Ridgeline problems ( 9 ) View all is the truck 90.