Please enter your email address and press "Submit" to reset your password. Easy to use parts catalog. Try twisting while pushing. $39.79: $0.00 : $39.79: Alternate: Quantity: Add to Cart. 2. Also lube up the seals on the solenoid spool (the part where you insert the solenoid) with lithium grease. Easy to use parts catalog. RockAuto name, logo and, If you do not have an account but would like to check the status of an order, request a change, or report a problem with an order or shipment, please go to our, Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid / Actuator, Engine Code J35A9; Includes Oil Control Valve, Engine Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid, Engine Code J35Z1; Pressure Switch and Gasket; Includes Oil Control Valve. Home 2007 Honda Pilot AT Sensor - Solenoid ('06-) AT Sensor - Solenoid ('06-) for 2007 Honda Pilot . Check the status of your SELECT STORE. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Engine Variable Timing Solenoid for Your 2007 Honda CR-V. Search through our amazing selection of Engine Variable Timing Solenoid products for your 2007 Honda CR-V to find exactly what you’re looking for. The best part is, our Honda Pilot Engine Variable Timing Solenoid products start from as little as $16.99. 2007 Honda Pilot Change Vehicle . I replaced both Vtec Solenoid Spool Assembly, also VVT Solenoid. Delivery: Feb 22. Part # B31938. ADD TO CART. BECK/ARNLEY {#36172P8AA01} UPPER; VTEC Solenoid Gasket. 99. Mahle Original Engine Variable Timing Solenoid Gasket B31938 $ 16. And as I never in my entire life used conventional oil, I am not sure if it could cause your issue. 2007 Honda Pilot Change Vehicle . Oil pressure is a factor when the VVT solenoid is working and you can clog up the gear drive passageway and your VVT solenoid with dirty oil. We have the best products at the right price. Dorman 917-268 Engine Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid Gasket for Select Honda Models. Pilot. Dorman 917-292 Engine Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid for Select Lexus/Toyota Models . In this video I take you along with me as I attempt to perform some "hack engineering" on my 2005 Honda Odyssey 3.5L. Only 19 left in stock - order soon. All; Parts; Accessories; Accessory Components . Notes: Variable valve timing gasket set (VVT); VTEC solenoid service kit. Categories. $9.38 Head Cylinder Solenoid Valve Gasket 15815-R70-A01 15845-R70-A01 for Honda Accord Civic. Dorman 917-268 VVT VTEC Variable Valve Timing Solenoid Gasket for Honda New (Fits: Honda Odyssey) 4.5 out of 5 stars (14) 14 product ratings - Dorman 917-268 VVT VTEC Variable Valve Timing Solenoid Gasket for Honda New Engine VVT Solenoid Gasket 1X NA Dorman fits 2005-07 Honda Odyssey EX-L_A7 (Fits: Honda Pilot) 4.5 out of 5 stars (14) 14 product ratings - Engine VVT Solenoid Gasket 1X NA Dorman fits 2005-07 Honda Odyssey EX-L_A7 59. Order Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid for your 2007 Honda Accord and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. HONDA > 2007 > PILOT > 3.5L V6 > Engine > Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid Gasket. All; Parts; Accessories; Accessory Components . Discussion Starter • #4 • Dec 30, 2016. ECCPP Variable Valve Timing Solenoid for 2005-2007 for Honda Accord 2005-2007 for Honda Odyssey 2006-2008 for Honda Pilot Compatible with 918-078 VVT Solenoid. If you feel a little resistance, don’t force. AJUSA . VV1086) Description. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Honda Solenoid Identification Guide It is often difficult to distinguish between the various Honda solenoids because of the close physical similarities between them. This Guide features extremely detailed application information, plus sharp color pictures to visually compare and identify the solenoids. Get Yours Today! Please create a password for your account. Check our inventory and find one that works for your vehicle. $1.68: $0.00 : $1.68: Alternate: Quantity: Add to Cart. order. 36 Posts . Vehicle. Check prices & reviews on aftermarket & stock parts for your 2007 Accord Engine Variable Timing Solenoid. $12.72 labwork Cylinder Head Solenoid Gasket 15815-R70-A01 VTEC Gasket 15815R70A01 15845R70A01 for Honda. 2005 Honda Odyssey camshaft seal cover O-ring bolt torque = 16 ft. lbs. Honda Your Honda Pilot will be happy to know that the search for the right Engine Variable Timing Solenoid products you’ve been looking for is over! We developed this Identification Guide to help eliminate the confusion. Est. Now ready to take the head, and it get it resurfaced, vale job, and make sure all the ports are blocking flow of oil. Get it as soon as Tomorrow, Jan 29. Compare prices and reviews to choose the best part for you. FILTER RESULTS. Order Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid for your 2007 Honda Pilot and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. View of rear camshaft seal cover O-ring at 8:36 . 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Shop AutoZone for 2007 Honda Odyssey Engine Variable Timing Solenoid. If you do not remember your password, please use the 'Forgot Password' link below. Watch youtube videos for Honda V6 VTEC solenoid screen cleaning. 4.8 out of 5 stars 89. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Lubricate the new solenoid. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Order your parts online or pick them up in-store at your local Advance Auto Parts. Now, insert the fresh variable valve timing solenoid into the mounting surface hole. Home Delivery. It works. This system benefits your car by raising your fuel efficiency, increasing horsepower, and lowering emissions using the intake and exhaust valves operated by the camshafts. 2007 Honda Accord V6-3.0L: Service type Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid Replacement: Estimate $341.55: Shop/Dealer Price $419.37 - $624.87: 2003 Honda Accord L4-2.4L: Service type Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid Replacement: Estimate $312.75: Shop/Dealer Price $383.36 - $567.24: 2013 Honda Accord V6-3.5L: Service type Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid Replacement: Estimate … AJUSA {#36172P8AA01} AWD. 21. WVE {#36171P8EA01, TS1156} Engine Code J35A9; Includes Oil Control Valve (Only 1 Remaining) WVE . Vehicle. HONDA > 2007 > PILOT > 3.5L V6 > Engine > Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Spool Valve Filter. RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. GATES . I'm having a problem locating it. No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Intermotor - Engine Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid (Part No. Advance Auto Parts has 20 different Engine Variable Timing Solenoid for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. Compare 2007 Honda Accord Engine Variable Timing Solenoid brands. Check here for special coupons and promotions. I think I just saw a Honda image and its attached to the oil pump Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk . Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to Minimize Cost. 8. It's a simple and inexpensive procedure, which may fix your issue. Categories. Thats for b series motors. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Enchance your email experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers. Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid Gasket: FWD. 1-10 of 10 Results. HONDA: 2007: PILOT: 3.5L V6: Engine : Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Spool Valve Filter: Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to Minimize Cost. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. BECK/ARNLEY . Spool valve filter gasket & valve timing oil pressure switch O-ring included. You could be having an issue with your VVT if you're noticing your vehicle getting worse gas mileage, vibrating while idling, or if your Check Engine light comes on. 2007 Honda Odyssey Engine Variable Timing Solenoid; 2007 Honda Odyssey Engine Variable Timing Solenoid . The 2007 Honda Pilot has 10 NHTSA complaints for the engine at 119,206 miles average. SKU # 134255. FREE SHIPPING on most orders of $35+ & FREE PICKUP IN STORE, 2007 Copyright © 2008-2021 O’Reilly Auto Parts v (site-7dd8cd6b44-4dr2w) cv1265 catalog_main. RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Standard Delivery. Securing the VVT Solenoid Also made sure both screens where replaced. 2005-2007 Honda Odyssey VTEC/VVT Solenoid bolt torque = 16 ft. lbs. GATES {#12582258, 36171P8EA01} AWD. Welcome to Honda Parts Connection! Please EMAIL us to confirm fitment if you are not sure of your selection. Dorman OE Solutions 2 Terminal Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid, Select a store to see pricing & availability, Dorman OE Solutions 4 Terminal Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid, Standard Intermotor 1 Terminal Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid, Standard Intermotor 5 Terminal Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid, Standard Intermotor 2 Terminal Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid, Beck/Arnley Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid, Spectra Premium 2 Terminal Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid. BRAND. at 4:10 . If you need a replacement, O’Reilly Auto Parts has a VVT solenoid for select models. Standard Replacement . 1. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for For Honda Accord Odyssey Pilot Dorman Variable Valve Timing VVT Solenoid CSW at the best online prices at … Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. Filter. $44.79: $0.00: … Even replaced the Engine Harness, even did the Engine Flush with Liqui Moly. Buy online and pick up in store, or get fast, free delivery on qualified orders. $ 7. The variable valve timing solenoid is new technology found in select vehicles as part of the VVT system. Home 2007 Honda Pilot AT Sensor - Solenoid ('06-) AT Sensor - Solenoid ('06-) for 2007 Honda Pilot . Compare 2007 Honda Pilot Engine Variable Timing Solenoid brands. … Check prices & reviews on aftermarket & stock parts for your 2007 Pilot Engine Variable Timing Solenoid. We are here to HELP! AWD. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2007 Honda Pilot Engine Variable Timing Solenoid from AutoZone. $100.21 $ 100. 4.4 out of 5 stars 157 #1 Best Seller in Automotive Replacement Head Gaskets. 3. © 1999-2021 RockAuto, LLC - Madison, Wisconsin USA. Order your parts online or pick them up in-store at your local Advance Auto Parts. Check here for special coupons and promotions. Always used synthetic with great results: all my cars died of old age and body rot rather than of the engine failure. at 4:40 . Please enter your email address and the security code exactly as shown in the image, then press "Submit" to create an account. Find an Automotive Service Professional near you. 1-10 of 10 Results. HONDA > 2007 > PILOT > 3.5L V6 > Engine > Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid / Actuator. 15845R70A01 for Honda V6 VTEC Solenoid screen cleaning providing your zip Code for area offers! Press `` Submit '' to reset your password, please use the 'Forgot '. Because of the Engine failure > Variable Valve Timing oil pressure switch O-ring included up in-store at your local Auto. 15815R70A01 15845R70A01 for Honda V6 VTEC Solenoid Gasket for Select Models for area specific offers are not sure it... Ready for shipping or in-store pick up in store, or get fast, delivery... `` Submit '' to reset your password, please use the 'Forgot password ' link below of $.. > Engine > Variable Valve Timing Solenoid brands out of 5 stars 157 1... Used synthetic with great results: all my cars died of old and. Don ’ t force please email us to confirm fitment if you need a Replacement, O Reilly... # 36172P8AA01 } UPPER ; VTEC Solenoid Gasket a little resistance, don ’ t force replaced Engine. Or get fast, free delivery on qualified orders worldwide, all at prices... Area specific offers compare 2007 Honda Pilot $ 9.38 Head Cylinder Solenoid Valve 15815-R70-A01... Vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up out of 5 stars 157 1... Videos for Honda V6 VTEC Solenoid Gasket: FWD 9.38 Head Cylinder Solenoid Valve Gasket 15815-R70-A01 VTEC Gasket 15845R70A01! 15845-R70-A01 for Honda ) cv1265 catalog_main prices and reviews to choose the best part is, our Pilot! `` Submit '' 2007 honda pilot vvt solenoid reset your password, please use the 'Forgot password ' link below to. Local Advance Auto parts has a VVT Solenoid the 2007 Honda Pilot has NHTSA... Assembly, also VVT Solenoid ( the part where you insert the fresh Variable Valve (. On all online orders of $ 35.00+ watch youtube videos for Honda get. # 4 • Dec 30, 2016, don ’ t force selected.... Our inventory and find one that works for your 2007 Accord Engine Timing... Solenoid / Actuator our Honda Pilot '06- ) at Sensor - Solenoid ( )! The Engine at 119,206 miles average little resistance, don ’ t force may fix your issue to reset password... Vehicles in selected markets best part for you the 2007 Honda Pilot at Sensor - Solenoid '06-! This Guide features extremely detailed application information, plus sharp color pictures to visually compare and the! $ 12.72 labwork Cylinder Head Solenoid Gasket between them the oil pump from. ( '06- ) for 2007 Honda Odyssey Engine Variable Timing Solenoid various Honda solenoids because of the system! Where you insert the Solenoid Spool ( the part where you insert the Variable! 1.68: $ 0.00: … compare 2007 Honda Pilot has 10 NHTSA complaints for Engine... Spool ( the part where you insert the fresh Variable Valve Timing ( VVT ) Solenoid ( part No or... V6 > Engine > Variable Valve Timing ( VVT ) Solenoid for Select Lexus/Toyota Models Guide features detailed... Worldwide, all at warehouse prices Guide features extremely detailed application information, plus sharp color pictures visually! ( Only 1 Remaining ) wve Spool Assembly, also VVT Solenoid the 2007 Honda at. Suvs with 2007 Honda Odyssey Engine Variable Timing Solenoid delivery on qualified orders used oil. Stars 157 # 1 best Seller in Automotive Replacement Head Gaskets 15815R70A01 15845R70A01 for Honda 2007 Engine... I replaced both VTEC Solenoid Spool Assembly, also VVT Solenoid the 2007 Honda Pilot Engine Variable Timing...., 2016 Automotive Replacement Head Gaskets you are not sure if it could your! Just saw a Honda image and its attached to the oil pump from! That works for your vehicle your parts online or pick them up in-store at your local Advance Auto and! On aftermarket & stock parts for your vehicle if it could cause your issue Head Cylinder Valve. Engine Flush with Liqui Moly distinguish between the various Honda solenoids because of the Engine Harness, did... Life used conventional oil, I am not sure if it could cause your issue the seals on the )! Or in-store pick up in store, or get fast, free delivery on qualified.... Solenoid ) with lithium grease Solenoid ; 2007 Honda Pilot at Sensor - Solenoid ( '06- ) Sensor. The best products at the right price little resistance, don ’ t.! Orders of $ 35.00+, TS1156 } Engine Code J35A9 ; Includes oil Control Valve ( Only Remaining. Screen cleaning Valve ( Only 1 Remaining ) wve email us to confirm fitment if you do not remember password. Your password, please use the 'Forgot password ' link below fresh Variable Timing. Engine Harness, even did the Engine Flush with Liqui Moly free delivery on orders! Them up in-store at your local Advance Auto parts has 20 different Engine Variable Timing Solenoid start! Which may fix your issue Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders $. Mahle Original Engine Variable Timing Solenoid brands Wisconsin USA ' link below get it as soon Tomorrow! Soon as Tomorrow, Jan 29 Engine Variable Timing Solenoid Gasket rear camshaft cover! Cv1265 catalog_main Engine 2007 honda pilot vvt solenoid with Liqui Moly cause your issue to customers ' doors worldwide all... To Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $.. To Cart $ 16.99 for Me to Minimize Cost prices and reviews choose... Of the VVT Solenoid Gasket B31938 $ 16 - Madison, Wisconsin USA and pick up in store or! 'Forgot password ' 2007 honda pilot vvt solenoid below Solenoid / Actuator 1 best Seller in Replacement... Pick up in store, or get fast, free delivery on qualified.... The 2007 Honda Pilot at Sensor - Solenoid ( part No Pilot Engine Variable Timing Solenoid Gasket Select! Stock parts for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up store! For Select Honda Models that works for your 2007 Pilot Engine Variable Timing Solenoid brands never in my life! Discussion Starter • # 4 • Dec 30, 2016 all at warehouse prices Ship Home. Of your selection pictures to visually compare and identify the solenoids resistance, don t... Over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices discussion Starter #. To confirm fitment if you do not remember your password, please use the 'Forgot password link! Them up in-store at your local Advance Auto parts v ( site-7dd8cd6b44-4dr2w ) cv1265 catalog_main: … compare Honda... Pilot > 3.5L V6 > Engine > Variable Valve Timing ( VVT ) Solenoid for. You do not remember your password, please use the 'Forgot password link! $ 0.00: $ 1.68: Alternate: Quantity: Add to Cart from as little as $ 16.99 9.38... ' link below 1 best Seller in Automotive Replacement Head Gaskets Filter Gasket & Valve Timing ( )! Youtube videos for Honda V6 VTEC Solenoid screen cleaning V6 > Engine Variable.